The Red & Black Forums | An AC Milan Community The Red & Black Forums | An AC Milan Community The Red & Black Forums | An AC Milan Community

Go Back   The Red & Black Forums > AC Milan > AC Milan Matches

AC Milan Matches Talk about AC Milan's matches, post your comments, your views on the team performance, line-ups, etc. Find out the latest live AC Milan streams.

Old 20-02-2012, 18:25   #241
sushanmilano
Nostalgia....

Fav. Players: Maldini, Sheva, Nesta, Pirlo, Thiago, Zlatan, Iniesta, Laudrup, El Shaarawy, Seedorf, Batigol

Quote:
Originally Posted by AllTfatChildren View Post
yeah. I am sure getting the lead on top of the table like we did last year was a cause for concern and demotivation for Pirlo.
What about the three years before that ? So quick to forget. Our club seemed really ambitious while getting assraped by United. Your accusations are towards pirlo being garbage post 2007. We were filling our squad with garbage. Its contagious.

Signature
sushanmilano is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-02-2012, 18:26   #242
Baresiuno
AC Milan Legend

Pirlo haters in action.
Baresiuno is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-02-2012, 18:29   #243
Casualista
Monsieur

Quote:
Originally Posted by sushanmilano View Post
What about the three years before that ? So quick to forget. Our club seemed really ambitious while getting assraped by United. Your accusations are towards pirlo being garbage post 2007. We were filling our squad with garbage. Its contagious.
The fuck? Ok so what excuse did he have giving the performances and interviews that he gave last season then? "I was unmotivated at Milan? I needed a new project.... I had a dream... i knew it was time to leave..."

lolololol. If i didnt know better i would say he was trolling buying Ibra as lack of ambition.

Signature
Quote:
Originally Posted by dcfcfan1 View Post
sex without connection means nothing to me, waste of time
Casualista is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-02-2012, 18:31   #244
Special One
Banned

Fav. Players: Ibrahimovic, Gattuso, Abate, Kaka, Inzaghi, Boateng

we won the scudeto last season after 7 years, a key factor was mvb and boateng coming in and pirlo going out. pirlo was shit pretty much from 2008-2011. However, pirlo won the big things from 2003-2007 when he was in form. Overall, hes a milan legend, and football legend

Hope this kills off this stuipid pirlo argument
Special One is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-02-2012, 18:32   #245
Pedro
iedereen is gek

Fav. Players: Paolo Maldini & Marc-André ter Stegen

Quote:
Originally Posted by Special One View Post
we won the scudeto last season after 7 years, a key factor was mvb and boateng coming in and pirlo going out. pirlo was shit pretty much from 2008-2011. However, pirlo won the big things from 2003-2007 when he was in form. Overall, hes a milan legend, and football legend

it won't, nothing ever will
Pedro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-02-2012, 18:33   #246
fo shizzle
Whigga!

Pirlo looked particurlarly bad, because we didnt have any runners in our team, except for maybe Pato.

Dont forget that.
fo shizzle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-02-2012, 18:33   #247
sushanmilano
Nostalgia....

Fav. Players: Maldini, Sheva, Nesta, Pirlo, Thiago, Zlatan, Iniesta, Laudrup, El Shaarawy, Seedorf, Batigol

Quote:
Originally Posted by AllTfatChildren View Post
The fuck? Ok so what excuse did he have giving the performances and interviews that he gave last season then? "I was unmotivated at Milan? I needed a new project.... I had a dream... i knew it was time to leave..."

lolololol. If i didnt know better i would say he was trolling buying Ibra as lack of ambition.
I am only defending his below par performances. He stayed here for 10 years, that's more than most players stay at a club. If he wants to move to another club for better motivation and a new challenge then i get it. Funny how most of you wet your pants when Zlatan makes a statement along these lines but are ever so blind when it comes to Pirlo.

Signature
Old 20-02-2012, 18:34   #248
Casualista
Monsieur

I agree Pirlo was important till 07 but after 07 he was as much responsible for Milan's downfall as every one else. Van Bommel has been much better for Milan than what Pirlo was post 07. It was a master class move by Galliani. And I am happy him coming in sent Pirlo packing.

Good for Juve they got Pirlo but Milan as a team are much better with Pirlo gone.

Signature
Quote:
Old 20-02-2012, 18:35   #249
Baresiuno
AC Milan Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Special One View Post

100 % bs

yep 100 % bullshit

Last season there was 1 reason for Milan scudetto:

Zlatan Ibrahimovic.

No Zlatan no scudetto 2010-11.

No Zlatan and today you would be bashing the crappy Milan players season 2010-11. The mediocre boateng, Silva struggling, Nesta past it etc...

Boateng was not a starter last season. Gaps in your 'theories'

Last edited by Baresiuno; 20-02-2012 at 18:37.
Baresiuno is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-02-2012, 18:35   #250
Pedro
iedereen is gek

Quote:
I am only defending his below par performances. He stayed here for 10 years, that's more than most players stay at a club. If he wants to move to another club for better motivation and a new challenge then i get it. Funny how most of you wet your pants when Zlatan makes a statement along these lines but are ever so blind when it comes to Pirlo.
Difference: Zlatan still giving 100% on the pitch and preforming excellent, Pirlo not.
Old 20-02-2012, 18:37   #251
sushanmilano
Nostalgia....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pedro View Post
Difference: Zlatan still giving 100% on the pitch and preforming excellent, Pirlo not.
And who says Pirlo is not playing well?

Signature
Old 20-02-2012, 18:37   #252
necromancer
Lo Stile di Pioli

Fav. Players: Nesta, Maldini, Buffon, Rino*Pirlo*Clarence, Sheva, Totti, Ibra, Pippo, Giacomo, Carlo, Il Dottore

I hope Pirlo joins this forum. I would help him in getting several people banned. And then make fun of him when we win.
necromancer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-02-2012, 18:39   #253
Dottore Joey
Vice

Fav. Players: Zlatastic, Messi, Ronaldo Duo, Sheva, Maldini, Nesta, SES, Montolivo, Sigurdsson, Lloris

Stop hating so much on Pirlo, you only look bitter.

Sure he was not the same after 2007 and became very lazy and didn't do as much as regulary (Impact), Our team was also getting ridiculously slow.
That's why he plays so well for Juventus.

But that was our management fault to not strength the team in the summer of 2007, 2008 (Ronaldinho ), 2009 and to not get rid of him sooner than 2011.

He sure was a great player, and is proving he still got it, don't really care for him anymore though.

Signature
Dottore Joey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-02-2012, 18:39   #254
Pedro
iedereen is gek

Quote:
Originally Posted by necromancer View Post
I hope Pirlo joins this forum. I would help him in getting several people banned. And then make fun of him when we win.
Who are 'we'? Juventus?
Old 20-02-2012, 18:39   #255
Casualista
Monsieur

Quote:
Overstayed his welcome like Seedorf. Galliani should have sold him to Chelsea.
Yeah cool he can move anywhere he wants but dont blame the club for his shitty attitude by saying "lack of challenge and ambition" and all that bogus stuff because its quite the irony that he didnt find motivation when it was Milan who were starting a new project. He could have stayed. Allegri said he would reinvent Pirlo and find a place for him at Milan but it was Pirlo who at the end of the day refused.

Signature
Quote:
Old 20-02-2012, 18:39   #256
Ultra Swan
.,.foREVer.,.

Fav. Players: AC Milan

Quote:
But would Ibra show the same motivation after winning two Champions League trophies?
Ultra Swan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-02-2012, 18:40   #257
luke07
Banned

Fav. Players: Maldini,Boban,Bierhoff, Sheva,Pjanic,Keisuke Honda,Teppei Sakamoto,Bastian Schweinsteiger

finally all ladri closet fans show their real face
luke07 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-02-2012, 18:40   #258
Pedro
iedereen is gek

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vx7 View Post
But would Ibra show the same motivation after winning two Champions League trophies?
How is this relevant to the discussion?
Old 20-02-2012, 18:40   #259
necromancer
Lo Stile di Pioli

Fav. Players: Nesta, Maldini, Buffon, Rino*Pirlo*Clarence, Sheva, Totti, Ibra, Pippo, Giacomo, Carlo, Il Dottore

Quote:
Who are 'we'? Juventus?
Added you to our hitlist. Now to figure out how to get Andrea to join in.
necromancer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-02-2012, 18:42   #260
Pedro
iedereen is gek

Quote:
Originally Posted by necromancer View Post
Added you to our hitlist. Now to figure out how to get Andrea to join in.
I'm added just now?