Spanish La Liga Thread (BBVA)

Who will win La Liga and which two teams will complete the top 4?

• Total voters

Demerio

Photoshop Lieutenant
Reaction score
Fav. Players
KAKA-Pandev-PATO
Sooo...now is Ronaldo on turn, hmm ok. I really have no comment on this one, but lets talk and make some 10 pages on this threat and upsss...here it goes another player and then upsss another one and theare is no end.

I just cant see Milan in the right path. We cant compete with noone on the transfer market. Not even Inter !!! Its a shame for this club. We are totally unatractive 2 players anymore. :head:

Italian Tsar

Face
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Keane, Laudrup, Cannavaro, Gattuso, Ronaldo, ABD , Virender Sehwag
Dear, dear. Our worst fears may be coming true. It says we may end up with him or Trezeguet. It wouldn't make much difference if either of them comes, as we'd be fucked anyway. And now we read 'bout Buffon.

Milanista10

FORZA MILAN, IL MILAN OLE
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Baresi
lord_jedi said:
Yeah, I don't want him to cause trouble at Milan. I don't want Milan to be like Real Madrid - too many problems and conflicts in the dressing room between the players.

i wouldn't mind him. with ronaldo, it might help kaka stay for future seasons. Our Milan Lab will help fatty get back into shape, and once again become il fenomeno

Demerio

Photoshop Lieutenant
Reaction score
Fav. Players
KAKA-Pandev-PATO
Milanista10 said:
i wouldn't mind him. with ronaldo, it might help kaka stay for future seasons. Our Milan Lab will help fatty get back into shape, and once again become il fenomeno

Mate, we dont need players 2 keep the players in the club.
We need players 2 win something and take the club 2 the TOP !!
Ronaldo is finished. He was superman 4-5 yrs ago and now he is finished.
He was having surgery this summer after the world cup and i doubt that he will be inform this year ?!?!?

Rossoneri_Forever

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Fav. Players
anyone who honors the shirt
Milanista10 said:

1036535672_gif.gif

krech

Milan Forever
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Ibra, Cassano, TS, Prince
does anyone know the age of ronaldo ?? is he older than scheva ?

redeyes

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta, Kaka, Paolo, Rino, Pirlo
krech said:
does anyone know the age of ronaldo ?? is he older than scheva ?
29, 30 next year
pretty much same age as sheva

krech

Milan Forever
Reaction score
Fav. Players
redeyes said:
29, 30 next year
pretty much same age as sheva
thanks, so he is not that old, he can come, i'm sure he can be a replacement for scheva, sure for not a long time but still, he can make it for one year or two.
although i still prefer someone younger, ie adriano or torres

time will tell

Italian Tsar

Face
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Keane, Laudrup, Cannavaro, Gattuso, Ronaldo, ABD , Virender Sehwag
Milanista10 said:
Iam sorry but I don't really think so. We may well help him get back in shape and be among the goals once again, but i don't think it'll last beyond a couple of seasons. The man's a legend, but lets face it, he stopped being a 20 goal - a - season striker long ago. We should look to invest in the future, rather than looking for stop gap solutions :)

menon_inc

¤ I Still Believe ¤
Reaction score
Passion for *9* said:
It does.

Our transfer attempts have an air of desperation about them, I almost feel sorry for our management :o At the moment it definitely looks like (AC) Milan is simply an unattractive destination for players worth their money + Juve don't do business with us anymore at all.

The situation is calling for a preemptive strike + I think we should therefore start an Anti-Ronaldo Campaign. Fans are in a much more powerful position this time ~ think boycott of merchandise, Pay TV subscriptions + match attendance....

Im not sure about whather Juve are not willing to do business with us is an issue. We made enquiries about Zlatans availability and talked to his agent but did not make an official bid...Inter moved fast and got him. I have no idea what we were waiting for....Like i've feared and stated in the past i had a feeling the suprise would be Ronaldo...they rate him highly preety much like they rated Vieiri last year...well i guess they havent learned their lesson yet.

I would join the anti Ronaldo Campaign...but whose gonna start it??

Marco Azzuri

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Guys stop saying we are looking for a replacement to Sheva, there is no replacement other then Henry ok, he is the only one that could have filled the void that Sheva left.

The truth is that everybody on the team is going to have to do just a bit more so that we have the same impact on games that we had last year. What we are looking for is a decent well priced striker that can score more than 10 goals this season.

I trully believe our main attack will be Inzaghi-Gila this season so stop dreaming about a great transfer of some huge striker that is going to completly change Milan forever. The truth is that Sheva leaving us was a HUGE blow and it's not easy for us to fix but we did spend 20 mil on Gila last year with the idea that he WAS going to be the replacement to Sheva. So please stop your bitching and complaning and give him a chance at least until January to prove himself.

In the mean time I think Ronaldo for 10 mil would be a good option. Apart from his first game in the WC Ronaldo seemed fine in Germany. Even at Real last year you could see glimpses of his old genius. I believe he could be back huge again if he came to Milan.

Reaction score
Why would they go for this old fat ass Ronaldo when they can make an attempt at Torres? He's young and upcoming and has many more years ahead of him.

Jasper

Maldini tier
Reaction score
Fav. Players
3; Marat Safin; Tiziano Crudeli; 2Pac; Christian Bale; Martin M??rsepp; Balotelli.
Bets joke:
11 m??? How are they selling him...with a 1m per 10 kilos proportion by weight? :D:D:D

Anyway i can't believe someone actually are excited by this. I curse this transfer to the bottom of hell. Anyway i'm not into the silly season discussions so i'll leave.

Rossoneri4life

Primavera
Reaction score
Fav. Players
kaka,gattuso,pirlo,torres,maldini,
cosmin said:
"Yeeees. You're the man Ronie!"

1143953796830beckham_ronaldo_020406.jpg

no he definatly isnt the man!!!!!! how are we suppose to be a TOP club and go places with him??? he isnt wat he use to be!!! and he wont get bak to that !

ARNOLD RIMMER

Second Technician
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Pippo, DeSciglio
I don't see the point of crying about it to be honest, it won't make any difference. I say just support whoever we do sign as we are going to have to make do with it.

Im still hopefull we will get someone good, and also maybe buffon.

brajo

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
It's really bad that we have to buy Real's left-overs. Ronaldo WAS a great player; he's not anymore! Too many goals, too many trophies. too many injuries, too much night-life, too much everything... we need young players that are willing to prove themselves, to fight, to burn on the pitch. What are we going to do with an old, used-up mule like Ronaldo!? An awful market move, IMO... :head:

krech

Milan Forever
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Jasper said:
Bets joke:
11 m??? How are they selling him...with a 1m per 10 kilos proportion by weight? :D:D:D

Anyway i can't believe someone actually are excited by this. I curse this transfer to the bottom of hell. Anyway i'm not into the silly season discussions so i'll leave.
:D :D lol thank god we didn't sell Scheva on the same basis

Milanisti

Beginner
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Pirlo
It's better to have Ronaldo instead of Gilardino who can't score in front of open goal...Ronaldo is more a difference maker than Gilardino!

Milanista10

FORZA MILAN, IL MILAN OLE
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Baresi
Demerio said:
Mate, we dont need players 2 keep the players in the club.
We need players 2 win something and take the club 2 the TOP !!
Ronaldo is finished. He was superman 4-5 yrs ago and now he is finished.
He was having surgery this summer after the world cup and i doubt that he will be inform this year ?!?!?

ya but demerio, I also said that our milan lab, that has worked wonders for misfit players, will help chubbatron 5000(ronaldo), get back into shape.

Cassius

¤ King Kaka ¤
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka, Gattuso, Maldini,Dida, Serghino, Seedorf, Robben, Cannavaro, Zambrotta, Buffon, Gourcuff
I can't belive this thread actually exists here why the hell would they evne consider signing a chubby useless ronaldo ... this is too muhc ULTRA DISGRACE for the MILAN Managment

ics_rk

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka, Sheva, Maldini, Baresi, Nesta, van der Vaart, Torres, Reyes, Pirlo, Gattuso, Pato
No.. no.. and no.. Say NO to Ronaldo.. It's better to sign another striker, like Suazo, Adriano.. Or maybe Rafael Sobiz. I think he has potential :D

zZ[-_-]Zz

¤ Gli Invicibili ¤
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Roberto Baggio, Franco Baresi, Marco van Basten
don't worry everyone... we are not buyin' Ronaldo as Shevchenko's replacement... we are buyin' him as Dida's understudy... he's so tubby there is no way a ball can get through him...

DugiNesta

the epic #3
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta - Maldini - El Shaarawy - Kaka - Gattuso - Messi
Is milan kiding or what ?

Ronaldo he is to old + he's t fat + he was inter player before + he is real madrid player + he had bad wc. No, thank you very much. We need younger players.

DugiNesta

the epic #3
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta - Maldini - El Shaarawy - Kaka - Gattuso - Messi
Milan Considering Ronaldo Bid

Milan are still looking for a forward following Andriy Shevchenko's exit, and El Fenomeno's name is being shuffled.

Latest reports from Spain suggest that an informal inquiry was made yesterday, and that Real Madrid indicated that they would be willing to let Ronaldo leave for 'just' 15 million Euros.

This was after efforts were made to reduce tensions between the two clubs, following Real's valiant but unseccessful chase of Kaka.

With Hernan Crespo, Zlatan Ibrahimovic and Ruud van Nistelrooy all having made their summer moves, and Luca Toni and Fernando Torres looking set to stay put, the Rossoneri aren't exactly spoilt for choice.

The possibility of landing El Fenomeno on the cheap has apparently been received well by the Milan bosses, under the circumstances.

As for Real Madrid, it is no secret that Capello won't be disappointed to see Ronaldo go looking for greener pastures, and that is likely to further smooth the way.

However, Milan are also deliberating on splashing out for either Adriano or Fernando Torres, as both their clubs - Inter and Atletico, respectively - could yet be willing to let their star forwards leave, should a generous offer arrive.

goal.com

I like Torres part there.

siatanhai

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka, Nesta, Cafu, Javad Nekounam,
DugiNesta said:
Milan Considering Ronaldo Bid

Milan are still looking for a forward following Andriy Shevchenko's exit, and El Fenomeno's name is being shuffled.

Latest reports from Spain suggest that an informal inquiry was made yesterday, and that Real Madrid indicated that they would be willing to let Ronaldo leave for 'just' 15 million Euros.

This was after efforts were made to reduce tensions between the two clubs, following Real's valiant but unseccessful chase of Kaka.

With Hernan Crespo, Zlatan Ibrahimovic and Ruud van Nistelrooy all having made their summer moves, and Luca Toni and Fernando Torres looking set to stay put, the Rossoneri aren't exactly spoilt for choice.

The possibility of landing El Fenomeno on the cheap has apparently been received well by the Milan bosses, under the circumstances.

As for Real Madrid, it is no secret that Capello won't be disappointed to see Ronaldo go looking for greener pastures, and that is likely to further smooth the way.

However, Milan are also deliberating on splashing out for either Adriano or Fernando Torres, as both their clubs - Inter and Atletico, respectively - could yet be willing to let their star forwards leave, should a generous offer arrive.

goal.com

I like Torres part there.
i like the Torres & Adriano part but i think if ronaldo can be revived he would be a decent signing but i think if there was any hope of that he would have to be signed on july the 1st to undergo training immediately he has no hope of getting in shape in time now so ronaldo is a NO

re_milan

Numero 3, Per sempre
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Oddo, Pirlo, Shweinsteiger, Totti, Quagliarella, Perrotta

Schedule