Alessio Romagnoli Thread

Congo Powers

⭐⭐
Reaction score
Fav. Players
B&G, RuiCosta, Pippo, Sheva, Stam, Kaka, Abbiati, Cassano, Mexes, TH19, RL10, KPB, 45, Krunic
His hair sucks.

According to.......you? Lol k

I don't know. He's not exactly the most attractive player in the squad, less hair would make him look like hes 16. Works against him

He is the most attractive in the squad..that's obvious.

lol at these 2 extremely ugly people speaking with authority on the matters of beautiful people

Congo Powers

⭐⭐
Reaction score
Fav. Players
B&G, RuiCosta, Pippo, Sheva, Stam, Kaka, Abbiati, Cassano, Mexes, TH19, RL10, KPB, 45, Krunic
tumblr_o7cllvGgMg1tecjfpo1_400.gif

Congo Powers

⭐⭐
Reaction score
Fav. Players
tumblr_o5enzutzGR1v67669o4_500.gif

actually have very similar hair to me right now

he's just classically handsome..prototype of a handsome man. same thing ppl say about me..classically handsome. in a few years, borriello will retire and join gianluca vacchi and vieri and those guys to be pro instagram posters...by that time romagnoli (born 1995, 188cm) will have become even more refined in facial structure.

LemonCookies

Milan Legend
Reaction score
He's got middle school prep academy dude hair. Needs to be longer, gelled, or short like it used to be. He doesn't look intimidating at all with that sheeit right now.

Congo Powers

⭐⭐
Reaction score
Fav. Players
lol pubes... is there a language barrier...if a handsome man talks about another handsome man does an orc not understand ?

Congo Powers

⭐⭐
Reaction score
Fav. Players
He's got middle school prep academy dude hair. Needs to be longer, gelled, or short like it used to be. He doesn't look intimidating at all with that sheeit right now.

costacurta 182cm
nesta 187 cm

alessio the type like these guys..not the enforcer/intimidation. pretty boy

Allan_Sombrero

Milan Legend
Reaction score

Doesn't have to be intimidating to get the job done.

^This man didn't look intimidating and he was a monster in defending.

mleite

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaká, Montolivo, Romagnoli🌟, Suso, Bonaventura, Calhanoglu, Kessie, Cutrone, Paqueta, Bakayo
Hmmm, what's happened to this thread.... how come you are not talking about his skills etc... there's a nice video of these released on you tube recently... what about Conte not calling him up ... Milan not releasing him for the U21s .....

What about his fantastic instagram post after the Cup final? ...

Let's talk about his hair!

OK, for me it does not matter whether it's long or short, he is always very handsome.

And I don't think his looks affect whether he's intimidating or not, the way he plays is what affects opposition players.

Mr. Milanista

Milanista since Birth
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Zidane, Figo, Romagnoli
Calm down bro

im sorry. elegant defenders will always be the best ones for me. and since there are barely none left and no top defender today can be considered elegant, he's simply the best one for me.

Mr. Milanista

Milanista since Birth
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Zidane, Figo, Romagnoli
what are you on with this hair, not one of the attractive ones in the squad and bs that works against him? :lol:

hes got the looks bitches love. he's basically perfect for his age. and he'll only get more handsome as time passes

Massaro94

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maradona-Shevchenko-Zizou
When I think of intimidating defenders... there is one player who comes to mind.

2dd4523cda2f.jpg

20504500_images564327_Stam_s.jpg

We need the next Stam... and team him up with Roma in our Defence.

Soldier_of_god

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
cr7, Kaka, sheva, zidane, pastore , zlatan ibra,T.silva, jovetic, Arjen robben, drogba, suarez
When I think of intimidating defenders... there is one player who comes to mind.

2dd4523cda2f.jpg

20504500_images564327_Stam_s.jpg

We need the next Stam... and team him up with Roma in our Defence.

Stan got that rugged mean handsome look.

Romagnoli is very handsome.

Last edited:

Ender

R.I.P Milan
Reaction score
One of the three revelations of the season (3rd spot after Donnaruma and Kucka, also due to his large transfer fee). Glad we got him though it needs to be seen how he'll play with a different partner (truly hope we keep Paletta now that Alex is gone)

VultureSheva

Legendary Scout
Reaction score
The video tittle says: The beautiful amazing player of Milan, Alessio Romagnoli, at Mykonos.

mleite

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaká, Montolivo, Romagnoli🌟, Suso, Bonaventura, Calhanoglu, Kessie, Cutrone, Paqueta, Bakayo
:cry:I can't believe he's smoking!

Schedule