Official: Davide Calabria Thread

voom

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Competition is good.If only we had the same on the other side.

Jasper

Maldini tier
Reaction score
Fav. Players
3; Marat Safin; Tiziano Crudeli; 2Pac; Christian Bale; Martin M??rsepp; Balotelli.
��
DzOPxWCWkAIOjIe.jpg:large

milanator

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Competition is good.If only we had the same on the other side.

The competition is more theoretical though, at the moment neither Abate nor Conti will realistically become first choice.
Things might change with a good preseason for Conti though.

voom

Milan Legend
Reaction score
The competition is more theoretical though, at the moment neither Abate nor Conti will realistically become first choice.
Things might change with a good preseason for Conti though.
It was good seeing Conti getting 2 assists in 2-3 games.That beauty against Samp.Calabria is now first choice but he now need to keep this form,every game he need to prove himself which is a good thing.Laxalt was great against Napoli I wish he gets the chance against Lazio in coppa.Need competition for RR.Maybe even try Strinic,we never saw him play.

acm55

Rossonero
Reaction score
Calabria has the most number of successful tackles between defenders in Serie A, 56.

joyrider

Il Moderati
Staff member
Reaction score
Calabria has the most number of successful tackles between defenders in Serie A, 56.
he just keeps getting better and better, if the improvement stays the same..he's just a season away from being world class

Goodfella

Milan Legend
Reaction score

The attacking ones tend to dominate these stats, among fullbacks, due to their high risk game.
Urby made a lot more tackles and interceptions than De Sciglio and Zambrotta. Was he better defensively though?

Diego Laxalt has a slightly higher successful tackles avg per 90 mins than Calabria, 1.6 vs 1.5. Are they our two by far best fullbacks, defensively?

This is also how Mesbah won over Galliani/our scouts. He had one of the highest Whoscored ratings due to his tackles and interceptions.

And some here wanted Santon, because look he's making almost twice as many tackles and interceptions as Abate and De Sciglio!

---------------

With all that said, Calabria has earned the RB spot.
It's so refreshing to have a RB that covers a lot of ground, and can score goals. He has made the team far more dynamic.
Conti has a long way to go to win that spot.

voom

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Man Utd interested in Calabria.After Cancelo best RB in the league,product of our youth academy :proud:

voom

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Man Utd also bought our other youth FB Darmian :lol:

Yeah,but Calabria is Milan player now.Fact is that we now how to produce quality fullbacks.Calabria is the most underrated player this season.I hope Abanda can become great for us at LB.

Kojak

CAPO DEI CAPI
Reaction score
Yeah,but Calabria is Milan player now.Fact is that we now how to produce quality fullbacks.Calabria is the most underrated player this season.I hope Abanda can become great for us at LB.

Calabria’s been surprisingly good this season although I believe Conti’s the better player. From what I’ve seen so far, Abanda’s pretty good and can become a good squad player minimum.

If we can produce quality backups from our youth academy ie Djalo/Abanda, we won’t need to spend 15m on Musacchio + Laxalt etc. Instead, that money can be put towards a top starter.

TAZIO.N

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Calabria’s been surprisingly good this season although I believe Conti’s the better player. From what I’ve seen so far, Abanda’s pretty good and can become a good squad player minimum.

If we can produce quality backups from our youth academy ie Djalo/Abanda, we won’t need to spend 15m on Musacchio + Laxalt etc. Instead, that money can be put towards a top starter.

Did Abanda has ever played as a starter since he came here?I only notice Djalo who is walking straight into first eleven which is a very good sign...

Last edited:

Charbel

"Il Capitano"
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, L.Ronaldo, Nesta, Ambrosini
How many goals should we concede because you cant mark your player ? How fucking many ?

Goodfella

Milan Legend
Reaction score
How many goals should we concede because you cant mark your player ? How fucking many ?

Who should start at RB instead of him?

Conti is a disaster at the moment.

Love Abate, but his lungs can't accommodate his sprints anymore.

Charbel

"Il Capitano"
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, L.Ronaldo, Nesta, Ambrosini
Who should start at RB instead of him?

Conti is a disaster at the moment.

Love Abate, but his lungs can't accommodate his sprints anymore.
Unfortunately, no one can at the moment , but he is by no means as solid as people make him out to be.

you tell me. how many? i really want to know.

Well go back to the games we lost or drew in the first half of the season and count the mistakes yourself.

Nalim

Banned
Reaction score
His crossing against Udinese was pathetic. He needs to really strengthen this aspect of his game

Ronin

Milansochist
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Gattuso, Rui Costa, Albertini, Serginho, Seedorf, Redondo, Ibrahimovic, Ronaldinho
His crossing against Udinese was pathetic. He needs to really strengthen this aspect of his game

He's usually quite good at it. Something strange about yesterday. He couldn't even get it up

Colossus

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Zidane, Shevchenko, Ronaldo, Maldini, Nesta, Pirlo, Xavi, Scholes, Montolivo, Modric, Thiago Silva
Seriously.....need to step back up your game after these recent performances to get back to early season form.

mato

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
He's great 60% of the game, good 10%, bad 10%, error prone 10% and unplayable 10%. He's got the talent imo, but needs to step up. Its time. If he doesnt make the leap next year, he should be benched or sold. But I'm willing to give him another season.

Ronin

Milansochist
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Gattuso, Rui Costa, Albertini, Serginho, Seedorf, Redondo, Ibrahimovic, Ronaldinho
The mistake was not so horrible as you make it sound. Romagnoli, Dollar and others have made much worse in the past.

The problem was that others have switched off as well. RR was totally absent minded.

Massaro94

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maradona-Shevchenko-Zizou
The mistake was not so horrible as you make it sound. Romagnoli, Dollar and others have made much worse in the past.

The problem was that others have switched off as well. RR was totally absent minded.

:thumbsup:

Schedule