Favourite "acmilan-online" quotes!

Jasper

Maldini tier
Reaction score
Fav. Players
3; Marat Safin; Tiziano Crudeli; 2Pac; Christian Bale; Martin M??rsepp; Balotelli.
Frost said:
"PWN Corporation"... the one you're currently holding since I wasn't competing then.

I own you in every department PWND #4
Thats not an award. It's a degree bes-san. See my avatar has a red belt around it.

took time to see the white, eh? And 2 to 4? Even persik's math was better. 4!

Hope others enjoy this as much as we. Probably not so I offer you a tie. Take your best shot. :devilcoo:

Besfort

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Jasper said:
Thats not an award. It's a degree bes-san. See my avatar has a red belt around it.

took time to see the white, eh? And 2 to 4? Even persik's math was better. 4!

Hope others enjoy this as much as we. Probably not so I offer you a tie. Take your best shot. :devilcoo:

Watching me kick your ass like I always did.. it's an enjoyable thing for everyone around here. :D

White part can be seen when you quote someone. Should I Pwn you for this ?

Jivara

Vero Milanista
Reaction score
Seems like the price of Gold has dropped considerably.

Jasper

Maldini tier
Reaction score
Fav. Players
3; Marat Safin; Tiziano Crudeli; 2Pac; Christian Bale; Martin M??rsepp; Balotelli.
Frost said:
Watching me kick your ass like I always did.. it's an enjoyable thing for everyone around here. :D

White part can be seen when you quote someone.Should I Pwn you for this ?
Hope they like music more. I do. You're good behind the drums. Makes people want babies.

In a battle you must respond immediatly or take no credit. Didn't reply back to back we cannot know if you missed it or not.Didn't have an answer, so you have nothing. Nada. Zip. Zero.

Besfort

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Jasper said:
Hope they like music more. I do. You're good behind the drums. Makes people want babies.

In a battle you must respond immediatly or take no credit. Didn't reply back to back we cannot know if you missed it or not.Didn't have an answer, so you have nothing. Nada. Zip. Zero.

I'm gonna report that guy... he copied my name. :mad:

This is a battle between me and you, and I don't give a shit what other people say since we're just having fun.

Nosi mama kenguru, toplusumu litfaru, ali bjatka kenguratka celi djen igra pjatka. (this is a Russian song my dad has learned me a while).

Jasper

Maldini tier
Reaction score
Fav. Players
In the end we shall look in the mirror. The image might be different to what we think. :(
CentreD13 said:
there seems to be a battle of wits going on in this thread... sadly no one's armed.

gaizka22

Apprentice father
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
van Basten, Maldini, Zidane, Baresi, Maradona, Boban, Baggio, Matthaus, Costacurta
I nominate all posts about how borrai is actually farouk but he says he deserves another chance. Like someone said : it's a real mexican drama.

Jivara

Vero Milanista
Reaction score
Oh but Papi I ham no loonger the maria merthedeth I used to be, I hev lerrned to lobb and be lobbed, hin de past few years while hi was elone I could only tink about making tings right again, pleass take me back papi, hi promise i will obey.

Sasha

The UNBANNABLE One
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Azzurri e Rossoneri
Jivara said:
Oh but Papi I ham no loonger the maria merthedeth I used to be, I hev lerrned to lobb and be lobbed, hin de past few years while hi was elone I could only tink about making tings right again, pleass take me back papi, hi promise i will obey.
That's messed up. You don't see the forumers living in Mexico go around typing "Durka durka!" :head:

Jivara

Vero Milanista
Reaction score
thats cuz we dont say durka durka, if people can make a funny arabic accent then i will laugh but making up words that dont exist and make us look like we come from 2000 BC is nothing creative or funny. besides, that was a depiction of farouk's position in the forum and nothing against mexicans.

Last edited:

Marcus

Costacurta Groupie
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Shevchenko, Inzaghi, Costacurta, Pazzini, MENEZ
Instantly reminded of Team America World Police. Awesome movie.

Tsar

Banned
Reaction score
Jivara said:
thats cuz we dont say durka durka

And Mexicans speak to each other in broken English? Exactly the same, don't try and play the race card.

Jivara

Vero Milanista
Reaction score
Tsar said:
And Mexicans speak to each other in broken English? Exactly the same, don't try and play the race card.
shut the fuck up :mad:

Sasha

The UNBANNABLE One
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Azzurri e Rossoneri
In Borrai/Frook's introduction thread:

Wild said:
LOL @ how we welcome ppl in here.
Its like a war zone.

New user : Hello
Old user : fuck u

Jasper

Maldini tier
Reaction score
Fav. Players

Sasha

The UNBANNABLE One
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Azzurri e Rossoneri
AleksandarM said:
We must win the midfield battle, as well keep an eye on Zlatan and his nose
:tongue:

Charbel

"Il Capitano"
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, L.Ronaldo, Nesta, Ambrosini
The ZZ Guy said:
If one was colour-blind, they could have mistaken this place as Nerazzurri filth with the amount of shit seen.
Posted By zZ[-_-]Zz

:star::star:star:
Very Nice ;)

Charbel

"Il Capitano"
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, L.Ronaldo, Nesta, Ambrosini
Couldn't Resist:

rezze2 said:
so bad to say but it's time for some players Like Serghino and Maldini to leave milan or to be Coach assistant like Costacurta we need new players gays if we want to bomb on ChL , Serie A and everywhere else

Radioactivenerd replied:
radioactivenerd said:

Wild Replied to Radioactivenerd:
Wild said:
And why the fuck would u answer when some1 is calling GAYS ?:D

Gaizka's general analysis if Milan were to bring Gay players:
What will happen if we bring many new gay players : 1. Very long and suggestive hugs during goal celebration 2. More crying (ala Cristiano Ronaldo) when losing 3. Sulking when given bad decision (imagine Gattuso doing this) 4. Shorter short and tighter shirt to enhance muscle appearance 5. Longer half-time to enable re-applying make ups and hair curler 6. Longer waiting for the press after the game, they wanna look their best for the press 7. Change the name of this forum to "The PINK and Black Forums"

No Offense to any of the above..but that was fucken hilarious!

drucurl

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Ronaldo, Maldini, Nesta, Kaká, Ba, Silva
Kalac#16 said:
98% of insults on this forum involve Giancarlo in some way, simply because he's a cunt. I don't see a problem with a lack of respect throughout the forum just a lack of respect to Giancarlo ( deservedly so)
:star: :star: :star: :star: :star:
For saying what many think :proud:

Wet Ones

Campione d’Italia
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Whoever helps make Milan untouchable
Soldier said:
Couldn't Resist:

Radioactivenerd replied:

Wild Replied to Radioactivenerd:

Gaizka's general analysis if Milan were to bring Gay players:

No Offense to any of the above..but that was fucken hilarious!

And why exactly would you be looking around the forum for gay comments? :rolleyes:

Ashish

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
R.I.P. Papa Berlu, G, R9, Nesta, Rui, Maldini, Gattuso, Robert Wieckiewicz, Brendan Gleeson
Wet Ones said:
And why exactly would you be looking around the forum for gay comments? :rolleyes:
now that suits the thread :)

Jivara

Vero Milanista
Reaction score
can anyone dig up Beemer's comment about Fox Sports Channel renewing their deal with Italian league, she said something like "oh no, does that mean we have to lsn to Mr. I got my balls caught in a bear trap' everytime a chance goes begging" .. hahaha something like that!

Ashish

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
R.I.P. Papa Berlu, G, R9, Nesta, Rui, Maldini, Gattuso, Robert Wieckiewicz, Brendan Gleeson
Wet Ones said:
Wrong! You need to learn how to read and structure your sentences correctly. You really don't know what you're typing to begin with. Every team has embarassing dispplays. Every single one that I can recall. And even the best teams, have players who go out there and play medicore. Yes, these arguments show how wrong you are.

Our game was medicore? Really? Is that why the other top 4 clubs have medicore games too? Inter has only scored twice more than we have. Napoli has a similar amount.

Bordering embarassing? So what? Plenty of teams do that a lot.

You don't know anything! I know all. No, it must be true that you don't know anything. No. I'm a ******. Watch me do backflips.

Description of a forum legend, only guy who has some clue ;)
others are stupid
he roars who defends milan like anything

Last edited:

Jasper

Maldini tier
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Let's get this thread documented. Delivery from Wild->Wet Ones-> me
Wild said:
If Ambro was injured I would ask him 2 take off his shoe & throw it on the pitch & we would benefit more than Emerson.

Ashish

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
a post from kevin to a guy posting ot again and again

kevin_dk said:
Hey dude ono, could you please give me some of your time? I desperately need more time for studying and working and even masturbating here, really I am running out of time. And I consider everything that I am spending my time on is more sensual than what you are doing. So could you please give me some of your time?

Do you feel extremely good about doing this shit on here? Lemme show you another pleasant activity. Go stick a dick in your mouth, it'd be more pleasant if it could be your dick. Cum hard afterwards ok? Fuck me to death if I am to post another reply relating to you.

Peace out.

gaizka22

Apprentice father
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
van Basten, Maldini, Zidane, Baresi, Maradona, Boban, Baggio, Matthaus, Costacurta
Ashish said:
a post from kevin to a guy posting ot again and again
Where is the thread of this post?

Cristina

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Kaká, Pato, Balotelli
gaizka22 said:
Where is the thread of this post?
I think it was deleted. My best guess is that it was in the Kaka thread.

Lisa

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Alessandro Nesta, Paolo Maldini
Yes, that was from Ricky's thread; it was directed at the Man City troll who has been inhabiting Ricky's thread for the past few days. Though, today he has found a second home in the EPL thread.

drucurl

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Ronaldo, Maldini, Nesta, Kaká, Ba, Silva
Milano84 said:
are all gay italians so hypocritical in supporting berlusconi who doesnt support there right to get married?
:star: :star: :star: :star: :star: you can't know how much I laughed at that question. :D To be fair though Gina is not a gay italian. He's half Italian and half Spanish and lives in California

Last edited: