Week 19: Fiorentina vs Milan | 30/12/2017

VPayne

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Hakan and Suso saved us this game. Montolivo and Dollar were good aswell. rest.... meh. RR flop of the match

I liked Calabria too

Hakan-Monto-Kessie at MF and Cutrone-Silva-Suso up-front looks good to me

doraemon

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Sheva, Maldini, Gattuso, Kaka
He goes to Inter though...

We need to sign proven players with big reputation

No more kalinic, andre silva or hakan type players

OVUNQUE CON TE

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
They're embarrassing. Always backwards they play like virgins.

Also all you cunts who bag Gigio should wake the fuck up, He's better than this club we are wasting his time by keeping him hopefully he shows some ambition and requests a transfer.

What a depressing team we have, I feel sorry for Kalinic and Cutrone they have fuck all support.

Also Suso is our only classy player.

Fabio

U mirin brah?
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaká, Cafu, Ronaldinho, Pato, Dida, Gattuso, Balotelli, Borini, Honda, Saelemaekers
Andre Silva needs to get his head down and start earning those minutes because the way he is playing now, EL aside, he has no means to complain. Cutrone wasn't that good today BUT ran his ass off and he looks like he cares. I am really hoping that Andre gets some confidence and starts playing well next year but in order for that to happen he should close instagram account (destroys so many good players this shitty website) and focus on developing himself so he can turn out to be the player we thought he would be for us.

Nonetheless I agree that Borini should be a sub to close games down and be used as a versatile option (Maybe hakan doesn't have the legs for 90minutes and Borini was fresh since he didn't play on Wednesday) and that we desperately need a kessie alternative because he looked bad today probably just gassed out seeing as how much he ran vs inter. Satisfied with the result since we came back from behind but a win could've been huge bigpoint here since we would've passed fiorentina in the table but best we look step by step.

helloAgain

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Tbh this is a decent result considering all the facts, early away game with fatigued team.
The bad thing is that we cant afford losing any points though. gg

we can. league don't matter now. just focus on europa and coppa and use serie a to gel the team.

Qaas

Vi må tage det som det kommer
Reaction score
Fav. Players
KAKA, Maldini, Nesta, Dida, Inzaghi, Sheva, TSilva, R9, Raul, Casillas, Schmeichel, Messi, Zlatan

Fabio

U mirin brah?
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaká, Cafu, Ronaldinho, Pato, Dida, Gattuso, Balotelli, Borini, Honda, Saelemaekers

Also all you cunts who bag Gigio should wake the fuck up, He's better than this club we are wasting his time by keeping him hopefully he shows some ambition and requests a transfer.

What a depressing team we have, I feel sorry for Kalinic and Cutrone they have fuck all support.

giphy.gif

KujaIX

Mexes & Muntari fanboy
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Current team
A decent enough result considering we've lost every other 'big' game in the league but we should have gone for it.

Disappointing goal to concede (Bonucci?). Thank god Hakan scored. Please start him over Borini next time.

Kessie is clearly exhausted and I'm getting irritated at his atrocious end-product.

I am rapidly losing patience with Silva. I can see that his confidence is shot but just man up. His shots are all weak, he's putting in much less effort defensively and he's dallying for too long.

You can see the difference when Cutrone sprints the length of the pitch in the 90th having started while Silva only jogs and then doesn't even chase their runner down after.

I mean, I'm still no fan of Kalinic and see even less in him, but his floor is a bit higher, even if I say that Silva could do something that Kalinic couldn't - not that he has yet, or shown he's going to.

I was hoping he'd score on that cut-in near the end but he just put a weak shot right at the keeper. That should have been his moment.

Neo'82

Always On Point
Reaction score
And? You want to sell him

If, we get a Conte in the summer. He will demand 5 new starters. Suso is the man in this awful Milan team. I would for 60+...

Fabio

U mirin brah?
Reaction score
Fav. Players
I liked Calabria too

Hakan-Monto-Kessie at MF and Cutrone-Silva-Suso up-front looks good to me
Oh yeah calabria has been a huge update from abate going forward. Defensively also better but still vulnarable but he is young and can learn so no worries there, besides conti will come back. Left side looks kind of limited though. If we want to continue with 433 we should look at getting 1 LB and 1 LW to put hakan and bona for that lcm position.

we can. league don't matter now. just focus on europa and coppa and use serie a to gel the team.
Of course the league still matters.
We need to sign proven players with big reputation

No more kalinic, andre silva or hakan type players
And you need to publicly apologize for your fuck up comments :fp:
RR and Bona were disgusting. CB pair were bad as well.
Agreed. But they did play the full 120minutes so it's something to be considered too.
Fuck you 2017.
2018 is gonna be our year
Don't think manchester united is going to play better in 2018 but good luck nonetheless :)
Some positives to take for sure. The fact that we equalized is heartening as is Hakan.

RR has been very disappointing lately, however. Silva has done nothing of note with his playing time.
This. :thumbsup:

helloAgain

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
donna, monto(defensively) and suso were great. calabria too. cb's had couple of fuckups. fraudriguez has been disappointing so far. kessie, bona and borini sucked too. hakan did ok and hopefully this goal will serve him up well. silva could have done better on that shot. a point is acceptable i guess.

also, we haven't beaten any of the top 11 teams so far and whole team should be ashamed of themselves and need to do more next year.

Az.

Se7en
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Shevchenko, Rui Costa, Gattuso, Pippo, Nesta, Ambrosini,Seedorf, Billy,Kaka,Beckham,Zlatan
I seriously don't understand why we keep buying these lazy ass cunts, who called themselves football players.

2/3 of the team out there looked like they couldn't give a shit. And this is happening from the start of the season, not just now after countless shite result.

We traded b+g for their ******ed cousins.

Qaas

Reaction score
Fav. Players
KAKA, Maldini, Nesta, Dida, Inzaghi, Sheva, TSilva, R9, Raul, Casillas, Schmeichel, Messi, Zlatan
Don't think manchester united is going to play better in 2018 but good luck nonetheless :)

How is borini doing?

If, we get a Conte in the summer. He will demand 5 new starters. Suso is the man in this awful Milan team. I would for 60+...

What if we get sarri?, and even if we get conte, he would likely want suso to stay as he lowkey works hard on the pitch.

Fabio

U mirin brah?
Reaction score
Fav. Players
How is borini doing?

Better than Silva :lol:

What if we get sarri?, and even if we get conte, he would likely want suso to stay as he lowkey works hard on the pitch.

Sarri is not coming here.

Qaas

Reaction score
Fav. Players

ibelongtomilan

Bohemian Rhapsody
Reaction score
our players just dont care abt serie a anymore
kessie played bad this game and subbed out in extra time but he didnt even run out of the pitch, seems we happy with a draw
i think serie a is done

Neo'82

Always On Point
Reaction score

If we manage to bring in a top coach, we'll need a serious budget next summer.

Considering we only have about 4 assets in the squad - sacrifices will have to be made. Suso would be the last guy to sell though(obv)

Dolla, Silva & Kalinic - should be first out. Hope we manage to move on average Jack also(such a hindrance)

forward

Milan Legend
Reaction score
I seriously don't understand why we keep buying these lazy ass cunts, who called themselves football players.

2/3 of the team out there looked like they couldn't give a shit. And this is happening from the start of the season, not just now after countless shite result.

We traded b+g for their ******ed cousins.

Bro, we played 120 minutes 3 days ago.
A draw vs Fiorentina is ok all things considered.

Remember how our first match against them went?

OVUNQUE CON TE

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Can't fathom how some are happy with that performance!!!

Why no intensity until we concede? Seriously someone try answer that?

forward

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fuck you 2017.
2018 is gonna be our year
:star:

We lost all matches against top teams in the first half of the season.

The second half started with a derby win and Fiorentina away draw.

Better than anyone could hope for.

Qaas

Reaction score
Fav. Players

We lost all matches against top teams in the first half of the season.

The second half started with a derby win and Fiorentina away draw.

Better than anyone could hope for.

:thumbsup:

If we manage to bring in a top coach, we'll need a serious budget next summer.

Considering we only have about 4 assets in the squad - sacrifices will have to be made. Suso would be the last guy to sell though(obv)

Dolla, Silva & Kalinic - should be first out. Hope we manage to move on average Jack also(such a hindrance)

Agree

Sognatore

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
bosnian di marzio
I tuned in very late so it's possible I spared myself some frustration, but I have to say that a draw away against Fiorentina isn't a bad result at all. Afaik they've only lost twice at home and we just played 120min vs Inter.

necromancer

Lo Stile di Pioli
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta, Maldini, Buffon, Rino*Pirlo*Clarence, Sheva, Totti, Ibra, Pippo, Giacomo, Carlo, Il Dottore
Hakan's goal was the first time they conceded in 500+ minutes in Serie A.. so not a bad result at all.

General

Official RnB Mercato Stress Counselor
Reaction score
Fav. Players
People who Try Harder, semantics aficionado

General

Reaction score
Fav. Players

hqg-2466.gif

General

Reaction score
Fav. Players
I tuned in very late so it's possible I spared myself some frustration, but I have to say that a draw away against Fiorentina isn't a bad result at all. Afaik they've only lost twice at home and we just played 120min vs Inter.

+1

Az.

Se7en
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Shevchenko, Rui Costa, Gattuso, Pippo, Nesta, Ambrosini,Seedorf, Billy,Kaka,Beckham,Zlatan
Bro, we played 120 minutes 3 days ago.
A draw vs Fiorentina is ok all things considered.

Remember how our first match against them went?

Well yeah we went from utter shite, to just plain old shite.

That being said, they are suppose to be A level athletes. They should be able to handle two games/week.