The bans discussion

Should Grand Pope Jasper be demoted?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Corzioli

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Pippo, Sheva, Ricky, Messi, Iniesta, Harry Redknapp, Sanosuke Sagara, Chris Redfield.
Mr.Cham has to be the most obvious second account name ever :fp:

I never had an alt while I was banned...I quietly completed my 3 prison sentences without any issues, ranging from a week to three months. :o:o

Do I get some RBF brownie points for that? :D

damn

keyboard Sacchi
Reaction score
OFFICIAL JEEP JAMMIN BANNED PROTEST GIF

FormalProtest.gif

don't be gay, keep jammin away :o

Last edited by a moderator:

leaf

Sack Pioli
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Ronaldo, Kaká, Maldini, Nesta, CR7, Seedorf, Dwight Yorke, Quaresma
Thank god MB got banned.

next up- leaf.

mod's i'm formally asking you to ban leaf for trolling
Cool story

I'm formally asking for Senatore's ban for :
  1. Nonsense
    you guys realize silvio doesn't CONTROL finivest. Marina does. Silvio had to relinguish his seat as chairman to become PM. While he can use power, don't think Marina just gives in to him. It's pretty common fact her (and maybe Piersilvio) forced sale of Kaka
    :fp:
  2. Homophobia
    hey ******,

if you're gonna insult me (like you always do. ) Atleast have the fucking balls to respond. Corner was wrong. But you can't deny pirlo's ball to pato that led to goal was class.
  3. Sexism
    Marina is one who is forcing milan to balance books and be run for profit. she basically thinks like a low level accountant. Type of bitches i shit on at work, and pile there desk with bullshit. No thought of big picture, just accounts recieveable type shit
  4. Pirlo Fanboy
    Am trying to remind you that you are a hypocrite coz you seemed to ride the high horse again.
    talking about Dru trolling when trolling is actually better than being hypocrite in my book.
    And if you wanna judge trolling then the "Pirlo is MOM" is as trolling as what Dru does.
    I asked you + others a simple question & yet you didnt answer but the Pirlo MOM lives so you can pretend after 6-7 months that Pirlo was indeed MOM.
    The question is was he better than Marchisio or Vucinic ?
    You know , fuck Vuci , was he better than Marchisio ?
    If you answer is yes then you are blind.
    If the answer is no then you are a troll.
  5. Insulting Maldini
    god maldini needs to stop. He acts like a little girl, and i'm so sick of it.

Pretty much still bitter over a few dumb fans holding a banner in his farewell match and Galliani not blowing him publically because of it
  6. Being the most hypocritical, inconsistent entity the internet has ever seen
    On flip side, i knew gus ike Asamoah were good, but honestly.... ghana is REALLY good. Except Kevin Prince boateng. He may be talented but he's a homo. Fuck off you german ******. Go play your actual nation dbag
And in conclusion:
Permanent banning for drucurl is a disgrace. For what, trolling Pirlo's thread against senatore's wishes? You know he was a great poster and probably more knowledgeable/intelligent/fun than 99% of this forum. He and wild both pointed out well, when Ronaldo and Ronaldinho's threads were trolling paradise nbody gave a damn because they are not the favorite players of the important people here. Hypocrisy rules. :thumbsdown:

Don't let him fool you again mods :)
Thanks in advance

Az.

Se7en
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Shevchenko, Rui Costa, Gattuso, Pippo, Nesta, Ambrosini,Seedorf, Billy,Kaka,Beckham,Zlatan
I miss Calum.

nuttela

Super Bludfam
Staff member
Reaction score
leaf archives post-links in his dropbox. how much gb's so far mate?

nothing against you, I just am in awe of your archiving abilities. That - or you don't forget anything

damn

keyboard Sacchi
Reaction score
@wesley :lol::lol::lol:

now that's how you edit a post :proud:

Sage

Phase 3
Staff member
Reaction score
[*]Being the most hypocritical, inconsistent entity the internet has ever seen
On flip side, i knew gus ike Asamoah were good, but honestly.... ghana is REALLY good. Except Kevin Prince boateng. He may be talented but he's a homo. Fuck off you german ******. Go play your actual nation dbag

this is gold :lol::lol::lol:

Goodfella

Milan Legend
Reaction score

The bigotry, racism, prejudices....:head:
Just because he's tattooed, changes his hair color or talks in a certain way doesn't make him a German homo ****** douchebag.:rolleyes:

You must have very little experience of black people, because subconsciously you're being a gigantic racist now..
It's called swagger, a characteristic inherited by black people.

damn

keyboard Sacchi
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Senatore_M84]

:lol::lol::proud:

this is some good shit, excellent find sir.

--------

do me next :b:

--------

sage laughing at other peoples hypocrisy :fp:

Sage

Phase 3
Staff member
Reaction score
The bigotry, racism, prejudices....:head:
Just because he's tattooed, changes his hair color or talks in a certain way doesn't make him a German homo ****** douchebag.:rolleyes:

You must have very little experience of black people, because subconsciously you're being a gigantic racist now..

+1

I think he should go out more, meet more people.

"Fuck off you german ******. Go play your actual nation dbag"

nationalism :lol: :lol: :lol:

homophobia :fp:

Last edited:

Sage

Phase 3
Staff member
Reaction score
oh and his dice tatoo makes me wanna punch him. Sweeeet Tatoo Bra! Want a shot of jaegar too!?

and that's why kids, you should never judge people because they have tattoos.

KujaIX

Mexes & Muntari fanboy
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Current team
it was a prank.

i banned sage and kuj for approximately 10 minutes each.

ZOMGZ SO BAD.

Kuj followed up by posting most offensive shit on the forum i've ever seen. Cause comparing someone to a mass murderer is cool....

come to think of it, ban him. That was really not ok

Yess.. but if it were up to you, you'd have kept it that way.

I don't remember what I did. Do please remind me.

Those posts Dru just found are banworthy, ban Sm84.

And, honestly, David. People saying SM84 and C4M post almost the same things in discussion is not an invalid point. It is true and it's not sexism.

FredX

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players
ACM Calcio, Jasper and the Zlatan
MB banned?????? Nooooooo....

Golden brother what did you do?

Bring back MB. I will pay big bucks.
Just like with the banning of forward.
PM me, mods. Some vacation money maybe?

Congo Powers

⭐⭐
Reaction score
Fav. Players
B&G, RuiCosta, Pippo, Sheva, Stam, Kaka, Abbiati, Cassano, Mexes, TH19, RL10, KPB, 45, Krunic
What did mb do????

David

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
And, honestly, David. People saying SM84 and C4M post almost the same things in discussion is not an invalid point. It is true and it's not sexism.

It's not sexism yet it's often combined with it.

And them posting similar things may as well be a valid point but it doesn't automatically give others the right to troll on it for pretty much well over ~ 2 years.

And it's not what MB was banned for - those posts were long deleted.

MarioReality

syrup sippin assassin
Reaction score
It's not sexism yet it's often combined with it.

And them posting similar things may as well be a valid point but it doesn't automatically give others the right to troll on it for pretty much well over ~ 2 years.

And it's not what MB was banned for - those posts were long deleted.

I reported a sexist and vulgar post by Corz.
Congo and I demand action

Treating women like textbook cases, referring to them as "nuts" "needy" and just "pieces of ass"

not flying in R&B these days

ban!

Corzioli

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Pippo, Sheva, Ricky, Messi, Iniesta, Harry Redknapp, Sanosuke Sagara, Chris Redfield.
Why's e'ryone rioting against SM84?

He's SINCERELY a great guy, maybe he brags a bit, but he's quite friendly. Tries to stay out of the drama here AMAP. Keeps it classy, keeps it calcio. Has a well-cut beard. :)

He's our Official AC Milan Historian. You can ask the guy about that our ECWC match against Leeds waaaaaaaaaaaaaaay back..you'll get minute-by-minute analysis, without him checking Google or anything. :proud:

Plus he has extra-high swag levels. :thumbsup:

Pedro

iedereen is gek
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Paolo Maldini & Marc-André ter Stegen
Is this a reunion?

Senatore_M84

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Clarence Clyde Seedorf
leaf;1772451 [* said:

HOW is sexism brought into that at all? I'm saying she's penny pinching like a low level accountant. No thought of bigger picture and killing brand.

it could be a man, women, alien or horse for all i care

[*]Being the most hypocritical, inconsistent entity the internet has ever seen

And yes... to add to that quote, he wasn't a milan player and he scored in WC v. MY national team. Yes I was upset. Good trolling tho

for record i was warned about using ******, and STOPPED. And pretty much have eliminated any homophobic slur from my vocabulary for years, on and off the forum

but keep trolling posts from 2010 and before

Corzioli

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players
I reported a sexist and vulgar post by Corz.
Congo and I demand action

Treating women like textbook cases, referring to them as "nuts" "needy" and just "pieces of ass"

not flying in R&B these days

ban!

32683509.jpg

Senatore_M84

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Clarence Clyde Seedorf
and i dont see how trolling every womens post 'tits of GTFO' is NOT sexism, kuj

and no, i wouldn't have left you banned. I unbanned you. Go find chain of events. I was trolling around that i could ban you! and you said i couldn't and so i did it to you and sage as a joke for like 10 mins as a joke.

I did deserve a ban for it, cause it crossed the line, but it still was a joke

Pharaoh

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Stephan-El-Shaarawy, Balotelli, Ronaldo(CR7), Kaka, and Buffon
Cool story

I'm formally asking for Senatore's ban for :
  1. Nonsense
    :fp:
  2. Homophobia
  3. Sexism
  4. Pirlo Fanboy
  5. Insulting Maldini
  6. Being the most hypocritical, inconsistent entity the internet has ever seen
And in conclusion:

Don't let him fool you again mods :)
Thanks in advance

No offense to senatore but this is god damn impressive :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Senatore_M84

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Clarence Clyde Seedorf
No offense to senatore but this is god damn impressive :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

impressive?

dude trolled comments from 3-4 years ago mostly and took em all out of context.

and the sexism one is absolutely no sexism

Senatore_M84

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Clarence Clyde Seedorf
still think dru should be banned. 30 year old child is unbecoming

Corzioli

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Srs.

Ban Corz, so other people can use the computer

How did you know??? :o:o:o:o

There's a queue of 12,000 people behind me waiting to try out this new charm called the 'Internet'. We're under this baobab tree though it's late. This new shit is important to us, you know. Fuck shields and spears and leopard skin skirts. :o:o:o:o:o

I have like another 15 minutes so better maximise. :lol:

KujaIX

Mexes & Muntari fanboy
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Current team
and i dont see how trolling every womens post 'tits of GTFO' is NOT sexism, kuj

and no, i wouldn't have left you banned. I unbanned you. Go find chain of events. I was trolling around that i could ban you! and you said i couldn't and so i did it to you and sage as a joke for like 10 mins as a joke.

I did deserve a ban for it, cause it crossed the line, but it still was a joke

Tbh, you've complained that people claiming you and C4M have similar posts is sexist before. Apologies for my mistake.

Don't know. Too harsh of a joke. You crushed me - and then you and C4M when you were banned and demoted. :D

Schedule