Not open for further replies.

beegees

I have Ph.D in Algorithm
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Francesco Acerbi, Bakaye Traore, Kevin Constant
:thumbsup:

We cannot accept mediocrity any longer.

No more "legends" or no-name coaches, we need established ones.

I wanna give thumbsup for this, but I just read recent news that Donadoni is currently our #1 waiting list :lol:
omg

General

Official RnB Mercato Stress Counselor
Reaction score
Fav. Players
People who Try Harder, semantics aficionado

Curupira

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Milan are closely following José Machin from Pescara, according to TMW.

tenor.gif

People forget that in most games this season we’ve actually played good football creating numerous chances. A lot of the points we’ve lost has been due to players missing sitters - that ain’t Rino’s fault.
I know that no Milan fan (myself was included) liked the approach to the derby - we expect to always go for the win against Inter and any other approach is unacceptable.
That being said I believe that Rino deserves more time solely based on the fact that he is the first manager since Allegri that has managed to play attractive attacking football. I think it’s too early to sack Gattuso and I still have a good feeling about this season.

Forza Milan!

This absolutely untrue. We played like crap with crap tactics in many matches. Cagliari, Empoli, Atalanta, we were leading and played like a fucking mid table team and drew. Against Inter again we were shit tactically, with wtf subs.

If there were improvements shown, yes, I would be for giving him chances.
Depends where we are in the Winter, but this is definitely not true, pinning it on player mistakes and missing chances.

No more fodders named Jose pls...ever. That bald cunt Mauri has bled us dry for years whilst contributing sweet fuck all.

Bruh what you talking about.

Mauri could / should easily bench Biglia. :lol:

Curupira

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Gazzetta claim that the next few games are decisive for Gattuso. Milan are not satisfied with results, considering a short-medium term replacement. Donadoni is the primary candidate though no contact took place. Conte is too expensive for the club atm in the view of FFP

12:45 PM - 23 Oct 2018

giphy.gif

Liedholm

sugondese
Reaction score
"Sportitalia even go so far as to suggest Riccardo Montolivo and his agent are helping to push the club towards choosing Donadoni."

its no coincidence that milan going downward since this cuntolivo came :)

Curupira

Milan Legend
Reaction score
"Sportitalia even go so far as to suggest Riccardo Montolivo and his agent are helping to push the club towards choosing Donadoni."

This is pretty bad media speculations man.

truant

sexy football fetishist
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Gullit, Van Basten, Rijkaard, Baggio, Nesta, Rui Costa, Kaka, R9, Dinho, TS33, Theo
There is no "core". Core is OK, but inconsistant. Higuain, romagnoli and kessie are the only ones who are consistently good. RR,bona, suso, hakan, too hit and miss. Wouldnt be so quick to sell, but not desperate to keep either

I guess it depends on how you define "core". What I meant was I think even if we keep the team mostly the same + Paqueta, a RCM Kessie understudy, a pacy top class left winger who can also play upfront, and someone to challenge Biglia for the regista role. Minus Borini, Bertolacci, Mauri, Bakayoko, Montolivo and maybe even the brothers Donnarumma, it would be a great team.

This is different from some of our teams from the last few years where it would be possible to just tear more than half the team out and I would not really mind.

Anyway, this analysis is pretty interesting:

https://sempremilan.com/five-tactical-failures-ac-milan-made-during-the-derby-defeat

Hope Rino can sort it out before too long.

Massaro94

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maradona-Shevchenko-Zizou

Capitano knows what needs to be done :proud:

Massaro94

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
People forget that in most games this season we’ve actually played good football creating numerous chances. A lot of the points we’ve lost has been due to players missing sitters - that ain’t Rino’s fault.
I know that no Milan fan (myself was included) liked the approach to the derby - we expect to always go for the win against Inter and any other approach is unacceptable.
That being said I believe that Rino deserves more time solely based on the fact that he is the first manager since Allegri that has managed to play attractive attacking football. I think it’s too early to sack Gattuso and I still have a good feeling about this season.

Forza Milan!

Here's the thing... This was the second derbi under rino and it went the way of the first one in april.

This is the one game i'd expect rino to have the lads fired up for...but it was a flat performance in both.

Hugh Janus

Paolo Mongdini
Reaction score
@AlfredoPedulla: “There is tension between Leonardo and Gattuso. I wouldn’t be surprised if Leonardo decided to sack Gattuso in the morning.”

Milanista92

Milan Legend
Reaction score
im tired of taking shots with managers, get someone proven in some capacity ffs

beegees

I have Ph.D in Algorithm
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Me when I heard Donadoni is coming

images

beegees

I have Ph.D in Algorithm
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Ancelotti, Rijkaard, Gullit all won trophies as managers... give Roberto a try. He might surprise you all.

of course. Roberto has 18years experience as Manager, 0 trophies.
His all-time managerial statistics:
Games: 435
Win: 149
Draw: 115
Lose: 171
win percentage: 34.25%

sure bro, I'm pretty sure he will..... surprise us.
:lol:

Massaro94

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
of course. Roberto has 18years experience as Manager, 0 trophies.
His all-time managerial statistics:
Games: 435
Win: 149
Draw: 115
Lose: 171
win percentage: 34.25%

sure bro, I'm pretty sure he will..... surprise us.
:lol:

Conte's win average with fodder teams is 36% :lol:

Only difference is... Donadoni didnt fix matches :proud:

Donato

The Wise One
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka', Maldini, Pippo, T.Silva, Ronaldinho, Shevchenko, Pirlo, Seedorf, Gattuso, Ibra, Nesta, Pato
If we sack Gattuso and not sign Conte we’re a joke. 12 points isn’t acceptable for Milan. We need to get another coach in before it’s too late, Gattuso is scared to drop Donnarumma FFS.

Donadoni is not the right coach for Milan. He has never been a top coach, no more risks. I hate Wenger but I’d even take him over him.

Zidane will never come here, even this job is too much for him. I don’t think he could take us out of this hole.

I don’t think there’s a decent coach for this team unless it’s Conte. Surely we will go all out for him, we have to.

Last edited:

Zeusftw

#WeAreSoRich
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Paul Singer, Leonardo, Maldini, Romagnoli Capitano, Bakayoko, Kessie, Suso, Caldara, Calibria
told u guys Leonardo didn't like Gattuso lol. that photo where Leonardo looks at him like a ****** shows everything. maldini open insulted him by saying "I'm surprised he turned out this way and we like him because hes a good listener" basically called him a ******.

idk why mussachio is in the starting 11 still, Zapata is a superior footballer. club got cucked into keeping Donnarumma and its not as easy as putting reina in as they want to get rid of his 6m a year wage and if hes on the bench they're shit out of luck. Musacchio is such a joke of a defender idk how no-one understands that anytime Musacchio is in the starting 11 Milan eats goals.

I also dont understand why Bakayoko isn't given a fair chance, of course hes gonna suck when he comes off the bench for 4 minutes. Bonaventura is a joke player and calhanoglu is so slow its unbearable to watch. castijello is skinny and not fast and im surprised Laxalt isn't in the starting 11 yet.

so far rodriguez has been amazing, plays like a robot, Biglia has been playing great and pipita + Suso are staples.

Last edited:

Thenebra

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Give yoko a chance? We have people walking on the moon this guy still learning to run down here on earth.

mato

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Sometimes I get the feeling, we're not all watching the same game. Some are praising Mussacchio, RR, Donna, Biglia, Bonaventura, Calabria, Hakan, Kessie, others are saying they're ultimate shiit.

As far as I'm concerned, our biggest problems are in Mussacchio, RR and Bonaventura. The best thing Gattuso has done is keep Montolivo out of the squad. But maybe his job here is done. He has put some sense in this players minds, made them undestand they play for Milan, not some inters or some other shiit. But we might need to bring someone to upgrade him now. I would love to keep him in the coaching staff, but we probably need to bring someone to help him and the team go to the higher level.

patosheva

Milan Legend
Reaction score
give bakashit chance,no fucking way ,
and yes sacking rino for top manager but noo for donadoni.
we missed sarri and carlo fuck man.

patosheva

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Sometimes I get the feeling, we're not all watching the same game. Some are praising Mussacchio, RR, Donna, Biglia, Bonaventura, Calabria, Hakan, Kessie, others are saying they're ultimate shiit.

As far as I'm concerned, our biggest problems are in Mussacchio, RR and Bonaventura. The best thing Gattuso has done is keep Montolivo out of the squad. But maybe his job here is done. He has put some sense in this players minds, made them undestand they play for Milan, not some inters or some other shiit. But we might need to bring someone to upgrade him now. I would love to keep him in the coaching staff, but we probably need to bring someone to help him and the team go to the higher level.

i agree totaly ,

rr so slow and isnt that good defendivly and in attack he sucks couse he is slow.
musachio is great option from bench to have but caldara is nesta compered to him.
and my most hated player jack NO POSITION bonaventura.

MilanBG

Milan Legend
Reaction score
i agree totaly ,

rr so slow and isnt that good defendivly and in attack he sucks couse he is slow.
musachio is great option from bench to have but caldara is nesta compered to him.
and my most hated player jack NO POSITION bonaventura.

Actually RR is pretty solid in defense. We haven't had a competent LB since... Serginho? He is good enough in defense but he is a bit too slow for offense, but he can compensate with decent movement and crosses. Changing RR should not be priority before we fix the midfield and LW. Also, having a soft finger GK has cost is much more points than RR's mistakes.

Let's buy a real fast LW and a top mid, then you can shit on RR for being a weak link. Right now, he is not. He is doing actually quite fine.

patosheva

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Actually RR is pretty solid in defense. We haven't had a competent LB since... Serginho? He is good enough in defense but he is a bit too slow for offense, but he can compensate with decent movement and crosses. Changing RR should not be priority before we fix the midfield and LW. Also, having a soft finger GK has cost is much more points than RR's mistakes.

Let's buy a real fast LW and a top mid, then you can shit on RR for being a weak link. Right now, he is not. He is doing actually quite fine.

i would play laxalt everytime ,fast good crossing and decent tacticaly awa.

on other hand it is becoming more and more true what i told about leo s summer buying

only gonzalo caldara and laxalt are decent signings
rest are pure shit
and we badly needed lw we bought rw ,we needed cm with passing ability and that can past his man we got fucking traore.

Raz

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Our 3 biggest problems are:

1.Gianluigi Donnarumma

2. Gianluigi Donnarumma

3. Gianluigi Donnarumma

Status
Not open for further replies.

Schedule