The Rumour Commode XVIII

Will the sale be officialized in this edition of the Commode?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Raz

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Bonaventura - Fabregas - Tolisso

Dear mother of god...

Tadej

Banned
Reaction score
Srsly fuck your statement signings :fp:

Bonaventura - Fabregas - Tolisso

Dear mother of god...

WC starting material...relegation back up material. That was the case for the last 10 years and you want to go with the same philosophy again?

Last edited:

Qaas

Vi må tage det som det kommer
Reaction score
Fav. Players
KAKA, Maldini, Nesta, Dida, Inzaghi, Sheva, TSilva, R9, Raul, Casillas, Schmeichel, Messi, Zlatan
Why did Juve sell Pogba or Vidal in the first place? Money talks. The chances are remote but if Bayern can sell Kroos anything's possible.

Bro bayern is on level with real and barca and are what you would call a super club. Juve are not there yet, but are on course to be.

Also this is what their CEO recently said: copied from an article.

Rumenigge pinpointed two events as key to Bayern's growth, saying the decision to turn down a Chelsea offer of €65 million plus Jose Bosingwa for Franck Ribery nine years ago was "a milestone."

"At the time in 2008 that was an absolutely unbelievable offer," he said.

"The decision not to sell Franck Ribery was a milestone in the development of Bayern. That was the moment Bayern became a buying club."

____

Another article:

http://m.goal.com/s/en/news/725/bun...a-selling?utm_referrer=https://www.google.dk/

Qaas

Reaction score
Fav. Players
KAKA, Maldini, Nesta, Dida, Inzaghi, Sheva, TSilva, R9, Raul, Casillas, Schmeichel, Messi, Zlatan

What is your problem?

giphy.gif

Arsene

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fabregas has a goal or an assist every 87 minutes he's played in the EPL this season. And some people still don't want him and think he's past it. He would be for us what Pirlo was for Jube. Just pair him up with a strong, physical B2B next to him like Vidal, Nainggolan, Tolisso and watch the magic happen.

Trust me his legs are gone. He adds nothing defensively and will hurt the balance in midgield. He was never quick. But last 18 months he has reached a new level of slow

VultureSheva

Legendary Scout
Reaction score
Trust me his legs are gone. He adds nothing defensively and will hurt the balance in midgield. He was never quick. But last 18 months he has reached a new level of slow

his passing is also not very impressive, like pirlo for example, he makes some "easy passes", and not very good defensively, i don't think serie a is the right league for his style too.

Raz

Milan Legend
Reaction score

I know he's slow. That's why he needs a physical CM next to him to do the running. Pirlo - Vidal is an example

Raz

Milan Legend
Reaction score

WC starting material...relegation back up material. That was the case for the last 10 years and you want to go with the same philosophy again?

We had WC starting material in midfield recently? Who? :lol:

Raz

Milan Legend
Reaction score
We don't want WC players in our starting line up. Rather midtable starters with midtable bench. Is this right, young Tadej?

ForzaACM

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka Zidane R9 Robben Nesta Henry Suarez Messi Maldini Rivaldo Iniesta Dinho Sheva Pippo
Corentin + Alvaro:thumbsup::star:.

Tadej

Banned
Reaction score
I mean wc quality if you compare it with the back up. We need the quality bench, not just wc starting xi and having boli, bertolacci and pasalic for back up.

Jack, locatelli and montolivo are wc if you compare it to fodders on the bench.

Raz

Milan Legend
Reaction score
I mean wc quality if you compare it with the back up. We need the quality bench, not just wc starting xi and having boli, bertolacci and pasalic for back up.

Jack, locatelli and montolivo are wc if you compare it to fodders on the bench.

Boli, Bertolacci, Pasalic fuck off, Locatelli, Montolivo, Kucka go to the bench and the bench is improved.

Arsene

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
He did it for Pirlo and Xabi.

Those 2 play nothing like cesc. He added leg and energy around them. But even though they didnt tackle too much. Both played deep. This gave vidal chance to get back when the other team attacked as atleast someone is deep in midfield doing some resistence. Cesc plays behind the striker. Vidal wont have chance to make deep runs as cesc is already in the space he wanna attack

Qaas

Reaction score
Fav. Players

Raz

Milan Legend
Reaction score
So you want us to sign more than 10 players :lol:.

Looks like it. :lol: I still don't know what his argument is. Let's not sign world class players because our bench is crap? Idk...

rossonero1

Milan Legend
Reaction score
My midfield targets would be: Tolisso, Kovacic, Badelj, Pellegrini. From the current midfield keep: Jack, Locatelli, Kucka, Pasalic.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Schedule