Alessandro Nesta Thread

Nestafan

Long Hair > Mohawk
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta, Antonini, Crespo, Pirlo, Pippo, Kaka. Ibra, Gabbia, Calabria, Tonali, Mike, Kjaer, Tata, Oli
Will be rooting for Frosinone after Milan in Serie A if it happens. Really hope they do it.

truant

sexy football fetishist
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Gullit, Van Basten, Rijkaard, Baggio, Nesta, Rui Costa, Kaka, R9, Dinho, TS33, Theo
Buon Compleanno Don Sandro - elegance and class personified. Am always grateful I managed to witness this colossus have a successful career in our beloved red and black. They don't make them like this anymore.

cCreativeCommons_alessandro-nesta.jpg

Hitchens

In flux
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Tier 1: Maldini, Nesta - Tier 2: Kaká, Seedorf, Shevchenko, Serginho, Theo, Leao, Ibrahimovic

Ronin

Milansochist
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Gattuso, Rui Costa, Albertini, Serginho, Seedorf, Redondo, Ibrahimovic, Ronaldinho
miss him :(

Love him and Maldini but hate them at the same time, because they set such a high standard for CBs that I'm looking for now and will probably never get to see again

Hitchens

In flux
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Tier 1: Maldini, Nesta - Tier 2: Kaká, Seedorf, Shevchenko, Serginho, Theo, Leao, Ibrahimovic
Maldini spoke to Milan Chanel on his former teammate after he was set to leave Milan after ten years in May 2012: “I think it’s a real piece of club history that’s leaving, a piece of Italian football history. It’s not easy to find Italian players of his calibre. On a technical level, human level and tactical level, he’s one of the few unforgettable players of Italian football. He reinvigorated the tradition of great central defenders at AC Milan, which goes back to when I started playing 20 years ago.”

Nestafan

Long Hair > Mohawk
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta, Antonini, Crespo, Pirlo, Pippo, Kaka. Ibra, Gabbia, Calabria, Tonali, Mike, Kjaer, Tata, Oli
Maldini spoke to Milan Chanel on his former teammate after he was set to leave Milan after ten years in May 2012: ?I think it?s a real piece of club history that?s leaving, a piece of Italian football history. It?s not easy to find Italian players of his calibre. On a technical level, human level and tactical level, he?s one of the few unforgettable players of Italian football. He reinvigorated the tradition of great central defenders at AC Milan, which goes back to when I started playing 20 years ago.?

:proud:

Still waiting for the next top class Italian centre back playing at the heart of the Milan defence.

fray

Casciavit
Reaction score

truant

sexy football fetishist
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Gullit, Van Basten, Rijkaard, Baggio, Nesta, Rui Costa, Kaka, R9, Dinho, TS33, Theo
"Regarding [advice] on how to stay at Milan we would have to make a series of 12 episodes on Netflix - just to make it clear what it means to deserve and play for a such club. This is as valid for the young players as for the champions. Any player, even the best ones, must earn their stay at the club. No one is bigger than the club."

:proud: I didn't think I could love this man even more but apparently I can.

Boban1982

Sempre Milan
Reaction score
A superb compilation of the great Alessandro Nesta.

To have Nesta at Milan at his best was a true privilege as a fan. A true legend of the game.

Jivara

Vero Milanista
Reaction score
The day we signed Nesta was one of the happiest days of my life.

Ash-ish

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
R9, 3, Nesta, Gattuso, B&G, Rui Costa
Perfect center back . I want to thank god for bankrupting Lazio also our Berlu for being our patron.

He standing shirtless might be start of serious Milan fandom and good dsl modem.