Bee (48%) Taechaubol Thread

nonsonoqui

Io non ho cugini
Staff member
Reaction score
Thanks for the detailed post Hitman.

My thoughts are that the silence from both Finnivest and Bee taken in conjunction with your latest news means that Bee will not be successful to broker anything for us.

Again, that's just what I and some others may feel. I'm not privy to anything internal obviously, and neither is the Italian media it seems.

I have long put this to the back of my mind. I am more focused on the season now.

Last edited:

Milanista_7

#UCLDNA
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, T.Silva, Kaka, Ronaldinho, Seedorf, Gattuso, Ibra, Romagnoli
CITIC just shit on Bee.

Not that they hadn't already... He's been denied the funds for nearly a year now.

so who's gonna buy Milan now according to you? another wealthy chinese Family?

Neo'82

Always On Point
Reaction score
Until we're back in the mix with the best teams - the investment required is unlikely to arrive. Lets concentrate everything on reaching the objective(top 3) hopefully Silvio provides the funds required in January to allow us to compete for it.

Everything will fall in to place once we're back in the mix with the current elite.

ForzaACM

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka Zidane R9 Robben Nesta Henry Suarez Messi Maldini Rivaldo Iniesta Dinho Sheva Pippo
so we are broke again... yay..

Always felt like Bee was full of shit anyway.

Milanista_7

#UCLDNA
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, T.Silva, Kaka, Ronaldinho, Seedorf, Gattuso, Ibra, Romagnoli
the current owner, aka the greatest owner in football history
if Berlusconi continue own the club I really doubt he will spend again like he did last summer.. If he does spend in the coming mercato at least half what he spent in summer then I could be convienced but I doubt. Silvio himself said he couldnt spend a lot of money in mercato without some foregin owners help..

MarioReality

syrup sippin assassin
Reaction score
Silvio has ALWAYS spent without anyone's help.

facts are facts.

IL Diavolo 3

Fester
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
took that from the Rumour Commode to continue here.

So here are the facts that we know so far:

• Mr. Bee's consortium was rumoured to be 80% CITIC Bank and 20% Abu Dhabi Securities
  • Man City's owners are based in Abu Dhabi... No direct and concrete link to Abu Dhabi Securities but it's a small city where everyone is connected though.
  • CITIC Bank invested $400m into CFG (City Football Group) today and Man City's chairman revealed that the talks have been ongoing for 6 months, which is precisely the 1st of June, 2015... That's right around Mr. Bee came along to buy Milan... So CITIC bank were actively looking at Milan AND Man City in June
  • Chinese Ministry of Education signed agreements with Milan (we event sent our youth director to the signing in China, I seen the pics) to start opening our schools all over the country... this was around May 31st (+- 2 days) I remember.. So the Milan-China partnership has already started, or should I at least say part of it has officially started.
  • Sometime between Sept-Oct, Berlusconi was quoted saying something in the lines of 'this deal is bigger and more complex than you all think'... which could possibly mean he knew about this CFG-Citic Bank deal at the time
  • 3 weeks ago Finninvest reps flew to Shanghai and met with Citic Bank reps and returned to Milano very happy after they explained their reasons for the delay of investment. Would Citicbank really be negotiating simultaneously for the past 6 months with CFG behind Milan's back? I doubt it. Finninvest must have known of this and still returned to Italy accepting the most recent postponement of receiving the funds
  • 2 weeks ago Thai Prime (Mr Bee's investment group) officially invested in GLS and another company saying this is the start of many investments that are about to take place in the football industry

We still don't know yet what Mr. Bee's connection to Citic Bank precisely is... after today's investment in CFG, I believe Citic Bank have proven that they do have the funds necessary..... but what we are desperate to find out is whether the Citic Bank-CFG deal rules out the investment in Milan or will it not affect it?

What are everybody's thoughts?

the deal will happen eventually, it is a matter of time as you mentioned there are official statement coming from milan holding company and berlusconi visit for Switzerland was for something.

i am interested to see where bee said that Citi bank is the main investor, there is no place where he mentioned anything about where the money is coming from. whatever we hear and read are typical rumors coming from very unreliable sources. i would not believe anything said even if its in our favor because its just rumors and people analyzing.

what is the accuracy rate of reports coming from Italian media? not even 5% accurate overall. and i would be very surprised to see any real details coming to media before finalizing...

i believe the deal will go ahead with investors who are not willing to be in the big picture until they become majority.

Silvio is known for his pride and ego, and to publicly declare that he no longer can invest and his family can't compete against the sheikhs and the Russian billionaires of the world means a lot.

we will soon find out about the true intentions of Silvio, winter market is near and we will see if he will protect his investment or just cut his loss.

time will tell...

MarioReality

syrup sippin assassin
Reaction score
^^

Your girlfriend must absolutely abuse your wallet.

IL Diavolo 3

Fester
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
Silvio has ALWAYS spent without anyone's help.

facts are facts.

True, with no real direction nor ambition. no strategic planning for team building or moving the ship forward. he did that multiple times and it did not bear fruits.

we were shitty with no direction and spending crazy during dark times (dark times is post Capello era until we hired ancelotti in case you are wondering or you were just too young.)

MarioReality

syrup sippin assassin
Reaction score
we were shitty with no direction and spending crazy during dark times (dark times is post Capello era until we hired ancelotti in case you are wondering or you were just too young.)

I was nearly 20 when Ancelotti was signed as coach.

Hitman

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Excellent article that every football fan needs to read. City are changing football completely with China. I can't help read the article without thinking this could've been us...

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/fo...up-Sheik-Mansour-gets-early-slice-action.html

Do you guys think MR's China campaign jinxed Milan? His jinxing record is impeccable. Even J.Mauri who he started to worship (started after we signed him, just to be safe I guess since most players he said were coming never did) did not see one minute all season in Serie A before last night and he's leaving on loan next month LoL...

Last edited:

Hitman

Milan Legend
Reaction score
What if...this group that bought city was Richard Lee's consortium?

That would be one hell of a twist

edit: CorSera just reported this... it's roughly translated here.

MEETING IN BEIJING - in the day on Monday, Mr. Bee, accompanied by Federico Bazzoni of Citic Securities, which is an entity other than Citic Capital entry in Manchester City, had a meeting in Beijing with some investors: the outcome of this summit has been very positive, as there would be two important Chinese institutions (a financial, the other in the consumer goods sector) that would invest in Milan.

UNCERTAIN TIMES - This is certainly a very good news for the Milan, even if the times for the closure of this affair seem to still very uncertain: Berlusconi would in fact close the passage of the 48% of the club rossonero Mr. Bee at the end of 2015, but the affair is continuing to rhythms rather slow. What counts, however, is that a few seems to move and who knows that the supporters milan players cannot really receive a nice Christmas gift.

Last edited:

Mario

Milan Legend
Reaction score
We do not even know who his real partners are/were. It's never been announced or revealed.
Interesting from CorSera

Mr Bee finds Chinese partners?

By Football Italia staff

Bee Taechaubol has reportedly found two Chinese investors to help his efforts to buy 48 per cent of Milan.

The Thai has been in talks with the Rossoneri for a €480m acquisition since the summer, but the lengthy delay led to recent reports that it may be a scam.

However, Corriere della Sera writes today that on Monday there was a meeting in Peking between Mr Bee, Federico Bazzoni of Citic Securities and other investors.

The newspaper believes that there are two important Chinese institutions, one a holding company and the other in the consumer goods sector, interested in investing in Milan.

The paper also points out that Citic Securities is a different business to Citic Capital, the company that has just entered talks for a €400m investment in Manchester City.

If it means anything to you, Berlusconi's close friend and politician Salvini who is a fellow Milanista when asked about the outcome of the Bee talks has said that he was told the sale was concluded

nonsonoqui

Io non ho cugini
Staff member
Reaction score
Il Giornale echoes CDSera's report.

Again, it seems no one knows. Some believe Dec 16th is the date. Others believe it won't happen.

Tanti parole, pochi fatte.

ROSSONERI7

Myself
Reaction score
poor guy, what he's trying to do is almost impossible

BEE: [Knock knock]
Investor: who's there?
BEE: it's me, BEE
Investor: [cracks door open] what's up Bee?
BEE: Need money to buy 48% of Ac Milan
Investor: ok, sounds good but 48% only? so who's gonna run the business?
BEE: Galliani
Investor:
giphy.gif

i would not trust Galliani to run a lemonade stand. or this scenario will happen too often.

You: adriano, you didin't buy any sugar
Galliani: let's just add more lemon, it'll all fix itself...let me order more lemon
You: No! you also don't have any cup to serve the lemonade
Galliani: people don't really use cups these day, you know

Ragazza

Milan, solo con te...
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
MALDINI, ZAMBROTTA, NESTA, SES, MAGIC MIKE

management solution: stick a straw in it and let them drink straight from the lemon!

7D49E384002543729DF5352847755822.ashx

nonsonoqui

Io non ho cugini
Staff member
Reaction score
I will summarize what I have read today about the Bee-Milan stuff.

Various sources (Il Sole 24 ore, Gazzetta, Sportsmedia, milannews) are reporting that the Bee deal is close to completion, and that the Man City acquisition is unrelated to Bee, and signals, more generally, that the Chinese govt has authorized its institutions to enter football--in Italy, through Milan. While the reports have been both negative and positive in recent days, the prevailing feeling (from people in Finnivest, for example) is that the deal will conclude successfully.

Mario

Milan Legend
Reaction score

Various sources (Il Sole 24 ore, Gazzetta, Sportsmedia, milannews) are reporting that the Bee deal is close to completion, and that the Man City acquisition is unrelated to Bee, and signals, more generally, that the Chinese govt has authorized its institutions to enter football--in Italy, through Milan. While the reports have been both negative and positive in recent days, the prevailing feeling (from people in Finnivest, for example) is that the deal will conclude successfully.

:thumbsup:

Jasper

Maldini tier
Reaction score
Fav. Players
3; Marat Safin; Tiziano Crudeli; 2Pac; Christian Bale; Martin M??rsepp; Balotelli.
good!

party
c16231b6378234bd6828d74aad696877.gif

Phantomx

Only Milan
Reaction score
poor guy, what he's trying to do is almost impossible

BEE: [Knock knock]
Investor: who's there?
BEE: it's me, BEE
Investor: [cracks door open] what's up Bee?
BEE: Need money to buy 48% of Ac Milan
Investor: ok, sounds good but 48% only? so who's gonna run the business?
BEE: Galliani
Investor:
giphy.gif

i would not trust Galliani to run a lemonade stand. or this scenario will happen too often.

You: adriano, you didin't buy any sugar
Galliani: let's just add more lemon, it'll all fix itself...let me order more lemon
You: No! you also don't have any cup to serve the lemonade

:thumbsup::lol:
Great :star:

Ender

R.I.P Milan
Reaction score
The way that this is dragging is a bad omen, not only for the fact that it most likely won't go through but also for the fact that it shows at what state we're currently ... where we allow being pulled by the nose for all these months.

This guy splashes a bit of money here and there, makes a photo with Cannavaro and suddenly everybody thinks that he's gonna find 480 million.

At this point, I think there's only 5-10% possibility that this sale will be wrapped up. The question is: What happens if it doesn't? What is plan B? Will Berlusconi go back to the austerity years and hire Brocchi as coach just so that he can blame and sack him a year later?

Moggster

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Robben, Zidane, Ibra, Nesta, Ronaldinho
Was he just an actor all long?

Jasper

Maldini tier
Reaction score
Fav. Players
3; Marat Safin; Tiziano Crudeli; 2Pac; Christian Bale; Martin M??rsepp; Balotelli.
Plane watch?

Az.

Se7en
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Shevchenko, Rui Costa, Gattuso, Pippo, Nesta, Ambrosini,Seedorf, Billy,Kaka,Beckham,Zlatan

Schedule