The Red & Black Forums | An AC Milan Community The Red & Black Forums | An AC Milan Community The Red & Black Forums | An AC Milan Community

Go Back   The Red & Black Forums > AC Milan > AC Milan Transfers

AC Milan Transfers Everything related to AC Milan's transfer market goes in here. AC Milan rumours, dream signings and more.

View Poll Results: Who should lead Milan's attack in 17/18 ?
Aubameyang 88 39.82%
Diego Costa (year-long loan/buy) 31 14.03%
Belotti 56 25.34%
Kalinic 14 6.33%
Cristiano Ronaldo (CL pre-agreement) 23 10.41%
Other 9 4.07%
Voters: 221. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 07-12-2017, 02:44   #29421
Colossus
World Cup Winner

Fav. Players: Zidane, Shevchenko, Ronaldo, Maldini, Nesta, Pirlo, Xavi, Scholes, Montolivo, Modric, Thiago Silva

Quote:
Originally Posted by OVUNQUE CON TE View Post
Our current squad has enough talent to finish top 4, We need a manager who can fucking manage.

Buying Auba isn't gonna fix anything without a proper plan off the pitch.
Yea I don't think we even remotely have a chance at the top 4 with our current squad unfortunately.
Old 07-12-2017, 03:55   #29422
OVUNQUE CON TE
National Team Player

Quote:
Originally Posted by Colossus View Post
Yea I don't think we even remotely have a chance at the top 4 with our current squad unfortunately.
Right now no way, You put Conte in charge with this same squad and I guarantee it.

Signature
Insert text here...
Old 07-12-2017, 08:47   #29423
Kaka92
Senior Team Member

what's the worst thing with that FIFA shit?

transfer ban?

or something less radical?
Old 07-12-2017, 09:02   #29424
Alo88
AC Milan Icon

Quote:
Originally Posted by forward View Post
So what are these rumours based on? Someone's wild fantasy.
Nah Il Sole 24 Ore has been quite on point in the whole Chinese take-over saga. So if they report it you can bet there is at least some truth in it. Other than football Italia – unless I didn't missread something – Il Sole 24 Ore is talking about Arabs willing to join our stadium-project, not buying the whole club.

Sounds more realistic to me. If Li made an operation worth of almost 1B only to resell it not even 12 months later at his lowest worth. I don't think he's as broken as media likes to paint it. I mean he spent almost 1B to buy Milan, which has been one of the bigest financial operations in the history of football. I know big parts of that 1B are loans on massive interests, however, he's not gambling his whole existance on a football club in Milan if you ask me. We just don't know the bigger picture yet.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Berlusconi View Post
Maybe Sarri gets fired. ADL can get very emotional
We waited months to sack Montella because there was no valid alternative, we waited until we had to sack him no matter who would take over. In our current situation it wouldn't surprise me if the football gods decided to free up what our best possible alternative would have been only 1 week after we let Gattuso take over ffs

Quote:
Originally Posted by OVUNQUE CON TE View Post
Our current squad has enough talent to finish top 4, We need a manager who can fucking manage.

Buying Auba isn't gonna fix anything without a proper plan off the pitch.
Totally agree. If Inter can lead Serie A with almost the same team like last year but a propper coach then we can finish top 4. All we need is a propper coach and maybe one or two adjustments. Montella really made us look far worse than we actually are. Problem is that I still don't believe (but hope!) that Gattuso has the skills to turn the ship around.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaka92 View Post
what's the worst thing with that FIFA shit?

transfer ban?

or something less radical?
I think some Inter or Roma-lvl punishments like reduced squad for EL/CL or some heavy fines. Maybe some transfer restrictions that we can't invest more in the marcet than we earn.

Inter and Rome went through this and look where they are. If we are still shit in 1 year than it won't be because the settlement agreement broke our necks I'm pretty sure about this.
Old 07-12-2017, 10:08   #29425
Batman
Senior Team Member

Fav. Players: Nesta, Inzaghi, Gattuso, Kaka, T. Silva, Romagnoli, Maldini

Can someone enlighten me about what this whole settlement agreement thing is? Like what are we settling for exactly?

Signature
Old 07-12-2017, 10:09   #29426
Thenebra
National Team Player

Tottenham handed major boost in their pursuit of AC Milan star

Tottenham’s hopes of signing AC Milan star Suso have been handed a major boost following the news that the Serie A giants are struggling to pay their players’ salary.

Italian media outlet CalcioMercato says Milan could be forced to sell off some of their squad and Suso appears a prime candidate to leave the San Siro.

Signature
Quote:
Originally Posted by MilanMB View Post
our team? OUR team? fuck your cunt team.
Old 07-12-2017, 10:10   #29427
Thenebra
National Team Player

AC Milan coach Gattuso: "Abate's fault Brignoli scored"

Signature
Quote:
Old 07-12-2017, 10:14   #29428
Batman
Senior Team Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alec View Post
Poutine beats the average Burger, but nothing can hang with a good Burger.

The question is - is Roma a good Burger? I'd say yes, yes he is.
I agree with your poutine vs burger argument. That being said, I think Romagnoli is an excellent burger

Signature
Old 07-12-2017, 10:19   #29429
Alo88
AC Milan Icon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thenebra View Post
AC Milan coach Gattuso: "Abate's fault Brignoli scored"
Bam in your face, Ignazio! No more hiding behind the coach!
Old 07-12-2017, 10:31   #29430
Alo88
AC Milan Icon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Batman View Post
Can someone enlighten me about what this whole settlement agreement thing is? Like what are we settling for exactly?
Well the settlement agreement is sort of a penalty each club has to agree individualy with UEFA in order to avoid to be excluded from international competition despite not meeting the FFP-rules.

As an absolute-non-expert I'd put it in those words: With the Voluntary Agreement a club avoids any punishments or regulations, in return they voluntarily accept some very strict regulations. It's the club who makes the 1st step if you want so. Until this date I think there hasn't been one club who presented a Voluntary Agreement, ACM is the 1st club as far as I know. That's also the reason why no one really knows what the UEFA really expects from a club before accepting. We would be precedent, that's why UEFA is valuating everything very carefully.

On the other hand, with the settlement agreement the club will be punished for not meeting the FFP-rules. However, the punishment is not as hard as for example being excluded from international competitions or transfer-embargos or stuff like that. However the regulations the club has to meet in the next few years is even stricter than with the Voluntary Agreement, it can also include a heavy penalty and a limited squad for those international competitions (f.e. 21 instead of 25 players), or/and that they must include more players from the own youth-academies than the other clubs (I think Man City once had to do so but I don't remember exactely).

Here you can see some examples of those settlement agreements. You'll see they are harsh, but not neck-breaking and that it's absolutely possible to go through this.

Last edited by Alo88; 07-12-2017 at 10:34.
Old 07-12-2017, 10:32   #29431
joyrider
Il Moderati

Just waiting to be saved by the Arabs.
Old 07-12-2017, 10:51   #29432
forward
AC Milan Icon

Wait, when was the news that we are struggling to pay salaries?

Signature
Old 07-12-2017, 11:05   #29433
Batman
Senior Team Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alo88 View Post
Well the settlement agreement is sort of a penalty each club has to agree individualy with UEFA in order to avoid to be excluded from international competition despite not meeting the FFP-rules.

As an absolute-non-expert I'd put it in those words: With the Voluntary Agreement a club avoids any punishments or regulations, in return they voluntarily accept some very strict regulations. It's the club who makes the 1st step if you want so. Until this date I think there hasn't been one club who presented a Voluntary Agreement, ACM is the 1st club as far as I know. That's also the reason why no one really knows what the UEFA really expects from a club before accepting. We would be precedent, that's why UEFA is valuating everything very carefully.

On the other hand, with the settlement agreement the club will be punished for not meeting the FFP-rules. However, the punishment is not as hard as for example being excluded from international competitions or transfer-embargos or stuff like that. However the regulations the club has to meet in the next few years is even stricter than with the Voluntary Agreement, it can also include a heavy penalty and a limited squad for those international competitions (f.e. 21 instead of 25 players), or/and that they must include more players from the own youth-academies than the other clubs (I think Man City once had to do so but I don't remember exactely).

Here you can see some examples of those settlement agreements. You'll see they are harsh, but not neck-breaking and that it's absolutely possible to go through this.

Thank you so much, that's very informative

Signature
Old 07-12-2017, 11:25   #29434
Neo'82
Always On Point

Fassone: "A funeral has been anticipated. The UEFA commission will assemble tomorrow. I hope that it won't be rejected. Milan provided UEFA with comprehensive documentation. Worst case scenario we will discuss the Settlement Agreement, there is confidence." [via @AntoVitiello]

Fassone: "UEFA have made some requests that are impossible to satisfy, not for only us but for any club. Milan have shown great availability and will accept any decision."

Fassone: "The transfer market? We made one or two mistakes in the summer. We have attempted to correct the errors but I am convinced we did a great transfer campaign. Those who are not performing as desired will soon get back to their old levels."

Signature
Be Brave Have Fun
Old 07-12-2017, 11:25   #29435
dcfcfan1
AC Milan Legend

Came back from Holiday, and holy fuck what a state our club is in

More chance of me getting laid than us qualifiying for the CL or becoming successful with these owners

Hope I get a 6 month ban so I can stop writing here and forget about milan
Old 07-12-2017, 11:39   #29436
Nestafan
Long Hair > Mohawk

Fav. Players: Nesta, Ibra, Crespo, Pirlo. Current AC - Jack, Romagnoli, Suso, Loca, Abate, Storari.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alo88 View Post
Bam in your face, Ignazio! No more hiding behind the coach!
Was it not whoever should have been marking him, at fault?

Idiotic from Gattuso, unless he's trying to light a fire under Abate.

Signature
Old 07-12-2017, 11:48   #29437
crazyultras
World Cup Winner

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neo'82 View Post
Fassone: "A funeral has been anticipated. The UEFA commission will assemble tomorrow. I hope that it won't be rejected. Milan provided UEFA with comprehensive documentation. Worst case scenario we will discuss the Settlement Agreement, there is confidence." [via @AntoVitiello]

Fassone: "UEFA have made some requests that are impossible to satisfy, not for only us but for any club. Milan have shown great availability and will accept any decision."

Fassone: "The transfer market? We made one or two mistakes in the summer. We have attempted to correct the errors but I am convinced we did a great transfer campaign. Those who are not performing as desired will soon get back to their old levels."
what levels fraudolglu and kalishit had before anyway?
stop joking you lollipop head

----------------------------
According to GDS: "UEFA is intending to refuse Milan's voluntary agreement and probably impose sanctions by the end of the season"
Old 07-12-2017, 11:48   #29438
Alo88
AC Milan Icon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nestafan View Post
Was it not whoever should have been marking him, at fault?

Idiotic from Gattuso, unless he's trying to light a fire under Abate.
Gattuso also said he made a misstake by subbing Zapata for Suso and giving the team the message to park the bus. Honesty-win!
Old 07-12-2017, 11:50   #29439
joyrider
Il Moderati

Fassone: ‘UEFA requests impossible’

Sack Fassone
Old 07-12-2017, 11:50   #29440
Thenebra
National Team Player

Sack UEFA

Signature
Quote:
Closed Thread