Week 27: Fiorentina 2-1 AC Milan - 16/03/2015 19:00 CET

Alo88

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Week 27: Fiorentina vs AC Milan - 16/03/2015 19:00 CET

This is so disgusting... can somebody calculate the amount of points we have lost this season from winning positions where we have either lost or tied??

lol according to Milannews Milan already dropped 21 (!) points from comebacks of opponents after leading the game, 15 points alone since 2015 (!!).

The most depressing fact is that with those 21 points we would be second in league at -8 from Juventus.

Can't describe how bitter I feel about this statistics. Makes me really hate this pathetic management, coach and players. Fuck everything.

Last edited:

Massaro94

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maradona-Shevchenko-Zizou
its easy to point to the coach or tactics.
I feel only one, maybe two players on this entire squad would of made the field in 2006.
(de jong, monti).
the team is fodder...and until that changes...we are going to be a mid table team.
does anyone here think if Mourinho was here we would be anywhere else?

Imo De Jong and Lopez are the only 2 players who would make it in there.

Compare to what Seedorf had then speak your mind again. Don't forget how much time he had for pre-season preparation.

Seedorf got lucky with players scoring brilliant goals.... he deserves no credit... NONE at all.

JohnnyWunderboy

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Inzaghi, Kaka, Gattuso, Pazzini
So excited to watch this game
4zaaaaaaa

3 - 1 Milan

Az.

Se7en
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Shevchenko, Rui Costa, Gattuso, Pippo, Nesta, Ambrosini,Seedorf, Billy,Kaka,Beckham,Zlatan
Milan family shows its results once again, pathetic way to run a club.

Hondayum

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
SEEDORF, Maldini, Sheva, Rino, Pirlo, Nesta, Kaka, Pippo, Baggio, Vieri, Totti
Seedorf got lucky with players scoring brilliant goals.... he deserves no credit... NONE at all.

Fuck off. Seedorf was still a player when Berlu approached him, inherited a squad that wasn't his, had no pre-season, dealt with player and staff revolt, and still got more points than Allegri and Pippo.

Allegri and Seedorf had largely the same squad, and Pippo has a better squad.

Seedorf doesn't get enough credit.

Forza Clarence.

tschief

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fuck off. Seedorf was still a player when Berlu approached him, inherited a squad that wasn't his, had no pre-season, dealt with player and staff revolt, and still got more points than Allegri and Pippo.

Forza Clarence.

I agree that Clarence did a good job, but he was not coach long enough to prove himself. We will never know how his way to handle things would have paid off in the long run.

I mean, pippo had a good start too..

necromancer

Lo Stile di Pioli
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta, Maldini, Buffon, Rino*Pirlo*Clarence, Sheva, Totti, Ibra, Pippo, Giacomo, Carlo, Il Dottore
Marking problems when pushed back have as much to do with midfielders as defenders.

I'm beginning to think the biggest reason for our defending balls into the box achilles' heel is Ambro's departure. Since then, we have had this problem.

Ragazza

Milan, solo con te...
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
MALDINI, ZAMBROTTA, NESTA, SES, MAGIC MIKE
shambles

we're in shambles :(

Hondayum

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
SEEDORF, Maldini, Sheva, Rino, Pirlo, Nesta, Kaka, Pippo, Baggio, Vieri, Totti
Marking problems when pushed back have as much to do with midfielders as defenders.

I'm beginning to think the biggest reason for our defending balls into the box achilles' heel is Ambro's departure. Since then, we have had this problem.

Not so sure...Ambro was looking more like a handicap during his last season at Milan. I think it's more to do with Monto's spectacular drop in form, as well as the clowns we've filled the MF with

Massaro94

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maradona-Shevchenko-Zizou

Forza Clarence.

I was kidding :lol::lol::lol: .... just using the reasoning of fellow milanistas who use every argument they can to downplay how Seedorf performed as coach.

Nestafan

Long Hair > Mohawk
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta, Antonini, Crespo, Pirlo, Pippo, Kaka. Ibra, Gabbia, Calabria, Tonali, Mike, Kjaer, Tata, Oli

Australiano1980

Empire of Brazil
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Van Basten, Savicevic, Gullit, Maldini, Romario, Zidane, Suker, Litmanen, Redondo
i still think the problem is fitness.. poor fitness.

Curupira

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Not so sure...Ambro was looking more like a handicap during his last season at Milan. I think it's more to do with Monto's spectacular drop in form, as well as the clowns we've filled the MF with

:thumbsup::thumbsup:

Monto has been so bad this season it's not even funny. I know he is coming off of injury and all but I am really having doubts if he can ever get back close to the level he was playing at.

Australiano1980

Empire of Brazil
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Van Basten, Savicevic, Gullit, Maldini, Romario, Zidane, Suker, Litmanen, Redondo
top moment of this game.. was they playing without referee

Benz_1803

classic 1994
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Milan legendary
i hope pippo stay, or someone will take credit of what Pippo done so far. GREAT COACH.

NOPE

ACMagnifico

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Cafu Zambrotta Dida Nesta Pirlo Maldini Pato Robinho Menez Gattuso Ibra Balo Abate
didnt deserve to lose. we were the better side for 80mins...they only created 1 chance fist half when basanta hit the bar. yes destro was lucky with goal but 10mins of no concentration cost us.

forza milan

ACMagnifico

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Cafu Zambrotta Dida Nesta Pirlo Maldini Pato Robinho Menez Gattuso Ibra Balo Abate
im still 100% behind pippo, he will turn it around..he needs time

Soldier_of_god

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
cr7, Kaka, sheva, zidane, pastore , zlatan ibra,T.silva, jovetic, Arjen robben, drogba, suarez
Same here. I am 200 % behind pippo.

Last edited:

williamp

FODDERabt_H8r
Reaction score
didnt deserve to lose. we were the better side for 80mins...they only created 1 chance fist half when basanta hit the bar. yes destro was lucky with goal but 10mins of no concentration cost us.

forza milan

That's like saying Pathetico didn't deserve to lose the CL final last year lol

You give up multiple goals in a short span of time of course you deserve to lose!

Monsieur

2footedtackle
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Teofilo Cubillas, Jose Velasquez, Cesar Cueto
Pippo has more chances of turning it around as a player than as a coach atm

Schedule