Week 33: Torino vs Milan - 18/4/2018

Y-Bido92

il-Faraone
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Inzaghi, Kaka, Ronaldinho, Totti, Zidane, R9
Suso in shit form is still to be favored over borini. We had cutrone and Silva so we obv needed someone who could cross.

Alo88

Milan Legend
Reaction score
I dont see reason behind abate playing ahead calabria ffs. Even suso should get subbed in half time

I think because of Calabrias fitness. He has hardly played two games in a row this season and had a lot of minor and major injuries.

Starting Borini over Calha probably was a fitness-decision too.

Playing Kalinic however is unforgivable. I really don‘t get Rinos love for Kalinic. That must stop now, once and for all, or I will have to rethink about this Gattuso-is-the-bet-think-that-happened-to-us thing.

patosheva

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Bravo rino cunt ,against benevento i want you to play 5 man defence ,hey maybe they can score some hahah

next year again in november we will change coach this time ,brochi again

MilanFan89

Milan Legend
Reaction score
its just that Milan doesn't have decent subs, so this stupid first 11 know they will always play, no matter what, and that's the problem

Khurrisu

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Fuck UEFA
Suso in shit form is still to be favored over borini. We had cutrone and Silva so we obv needed someone who could cross.

Have you seen the match? Borini actually contributed.

Alo88

Milan Legend
Reaction score

The only position Borini can decently play is RB. There is no reason to play him on the wings. Can‘t believe that Rino didn‘t figure that out already.

dcfcfan1

Milan Legend
Reaction score
I judge him because he plays Kalinic and you talking about good bench options? I'd play musachio as a striker instead of Kalinic

Thats my only gripe I have tbh, but even then, cutrone/silva I get not really suited to lone striker roles

ibelongtomilan

Bohemian Rhapsody
Reaction score
Bravo rino cunt ,against benevento i want you to play 5 man defence ,hey maybe they can score some hahah

next year again in november we will change coach this time ,brochi again

soon it will be nestas or maldinis turn

Y-Bido92

il-Faraone
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Have you seen the match? Borini actually contributed.

Borini didn’t contribute to us scoring or creating a threat. That’s why when we need a goal we need Suso

Colossus

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Zidane, Shevchenko, Ronaldo, Maldini, Nesta, Pirlo, Xavi, Scholes, Montolivo, Modric, Thiago Silva
We learned nothing new from this game. We have no capable subs other than Montolivo and Silva (not counting the CB backups which are more than adequate).

Gattuso’s faith in Kalinic is a little worrying though.

Paguma Larvata

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Drawing tough games like torino away, napoli at home are results that top 4 teams get not scuddeto contenders

Based on our results recently, I think gattuso's results have been top 4 standard but not scuddeto challenging standard

Dude you really think this is a Scudetto winning squad? :fp:

Alo88

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Borini didn’t contribute to us scoring or creating a threat. That’s why when we need a goal we need Suso

I agree. Didn‘t see any threat coming from Borini. Okay, there was that one-two he then fucked up, but yeah that was one time he created something, but other than that he was abysmal.

doraemon

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Sheva, Maldini, Gattuso, Kaka
I dont know why rino play 3-5-2 instead 4-4-2 when we need goals. Surely he understand which formation more offensive than the other

leaf

Sack Pioli
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Ronaldo, Kaká, Maldini, Nesta, CR7, Seedorf, Dwight Yorke, Quaresma
Ok why are we so disjointed

Why borini

Why no silva or cutrone till the end

Why no tactics

Why can’t RR pass forward

Just don't blame the coach m'kaay:proud:

dcfcfan1

Milan Legend
Reaction score
I dont know why rino play 3-5-2 instead 4-4-2 when we need goals. Surely he understand which formation more offensive than the other

I know it feels bad that we havent won, but for rino it was important not to lose. Our ability to not lose games instills a mentallity that will help us next season when we have more quality in our squad

dcfcfan1

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Ok keep playing Kalinic then. We play such an ugly football. Period

I couldnt care less about whether the football is good, I care about results. Drawing tough games like napoli and torino away isnt what stops us getting top 4 (aim next season). Its shite like drawing to genoa, benvenuto and sassuolo ect (That was unlucky consignli made so many fucking saves)

Y-Bido92

il-Faraone
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Bring in Conti please

forward

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Nothing can save us when our attack is this shit. Kalinic is useless, Bona had been poor for a long time and Suso had a bad stretch.

The 3 signings we were promised should address our attack

Bird

Haven't you heard?
Reaction score
The only reason why Milan is in 6th place and not lower is because the teams below them are having a really shitty season.
An average season from Sampdoria, Atalanta, Fiorentina and/or Torino and we would be in 10th place now...

This club is run by an average management with average coaches training a bunch of average players, which gives you an average (midtable) position in the league.

Dokoa

Milan Icon
Reaction score
I couldnt care less about whether the football is good, I care about results. Drawing tough games like napoli and torino away isnt what stops us getting top 4 (aim next season). Its shite like drawing to genoa, benvenuto and sassuolo ect (That was unlucky consignli made so many fucking saves)

You won't have results in long term if you play ugly football. We don't have flaw in attack, we not creative. We became so predictable, ball to Suso and cross, nothing else. And Kalinic as a lone striker is wrongest choice

Sognatore

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
bosnian di marzio
This draw is on the lack of quality bench players more than anything.

To single out a player is stupid most of the time unless they made huge mistakes leading to missed/conceded goals or a red card.

A bi-polar relationship to a coach is equally as stupid. There's not enough data to assume his success has been thanks to a "honeymoon period or whatever random theory someone has.

In hindsight one could have hoped to see a 4-4-2 only because we wouldn't be forced to play Borini, but we must not forget that we faced a team playing 3-5-2

I'm mostly disappointed in the whole team's effort. We were well organized defensively but showed way way too little urgency going forward. Since there's so little individual firepower in the fielded team that's on the whole squad

dcfcfan1

Milan Legend
Reaction score
You won't have results in long term if you play ugly football. We don't have flaw in attack, we not creative. We became so predictable, ball to Suso and cross, nothing else. And Kalinic as a lone striker is wrongest choice

On a positive biliga and RR have been good in the last few weeks, Biliga in fact has been great since gattuso's arrival with bonnuci

Our back 5 are solid, even scudetto standard. Focus on the attack in the transfer window and we are good to go

Sognatore

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
bosnian di marzio
The only reason why Milan is in 6th place and not lower is because the teams below them are having a really shitty season.
An average season from Sampdoria, Atalanta, Fiorentina and/or Torino and we would be in 10th place now...

This club is run by an average management with average coaches training a bunch of average players, which gives you an average (midtable) position in the league.

From Torino to Genoa there's a 10 point gap. If Fiorentina etc had been more succesful chances are Lazio etc would've been less.