just another member
Reaction score
this is exactly why milan have lawyers... hehehe, let them work their magic
forza milan forever!

crazymilangirl

Busy, Busy, Busy
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Kaka, Gourcuff, Gattuso, Pirlo, Nesta, Seedorf and Superpippo!!!!
mtfco said:
this is exactly why milan have lawyers... hehehe, let them work their magic
forza milan forever!
i'm sure they will :D :D

berlusconi isn't just rich he is smart too :D :D
moggi is just plainstupid :D

we will get out of this with a clean name...no worldclass footballteam's are 100% innocent...but they can hide the evidence...fortunatly moggi mised some trash when he was cleaning up :tongue: :D

Passion for *9*

Milan Legend
Reaction score
brajo said:
Juve are already guilty, don't you read the papers, there are 1400 pages of evidence against them! You have lot of nerve calling me a hypocrite, who do you think you are!?
And who are you ? :o

Presumed innocent until proven guilty in a court of law, not a court of public opinion, that's how it goes, hypocrite.

---

I have no problem supporting Milan. Should they be involved in sth shady I wouldn't be too surprised cos that's how the business functions these days, it's all about control + money, + I've never deluded myself into thinking people like B + G would not participate in the all the funky distribution schemes + scams.

Passion for *9*

Milan Legend
Reaction score
crazymilangirl said:
i'm sure they will

berlusconi isn't just rich he is smart too
moggi is just plainstupid

we will get out of this with a clean name...no worldclass footballteam's are 100% innocent...but they can hide the evidence...fortunatly moggi mised some trash when he was cleaning up
So it's alright for Milan to cheat but not for others ?

You're such a transparent TROLL, shut up for a while + get a life, 30 posts full of DRIVEL per day are exactly 30 too many :o

Jasper

Maldini tier
Reaction score
Fav. Players
3; Marat Safin; Tiziano Crudeli; 2Pac; Christian Bale; Martin M??rsepp; Balotelli.
Ok last reports tell that we have a minor roll in the affair. And the campaign was launced by Interista.

I have to say I'm with gaizka22. Just bacause i can't see myself supporting some other club. And i'm not going to give up football.

crazymilangirl

Busy, Busy, Busy
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Passion for *9* said:
So it's alright for Milan to cheat but not for others ?

You're such a transparent TROLL, shut up for a while + get a life, 30 posts full of DRIVEL per day are exactly 30 too many :o
who the hell are you??
you b**** and you totally sound like a dragqueen :D :mad:
of course it's not okay but if they don't have evidence then who care's :D
every teams does that....fucking juveshit...
reality check for you....take five dollars and get a life.. :D

pippo won't even spit on you.. :eek: so go back to juve and clean their shit :o

Last edited:

crazymilangirl

Busy, Busy, Busy
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Passion for *9* said:
Crawl back under your rock, TROLL.

30+ posts of DRIVEL a day, you're seriously disturbed :o

so are you...maybe you live under a rock because i don't :D :D
some of us HUMANS does have houses...maybe a new word for you.. :D

you are the real disturbed bitch here.. :D
you are a fan of pippo we got that...but you don't have to pick up a fight if someone say's something about him...and everyone in this forum knows that you are a juveshit...so get lost...you zebra..
as i've said pippo doesn't know anything about you and he never will..so wake up :D

I DON'T COUNT POST'S...I SAY WHAT I MEAN...JUVESHIT

Last edited:

WILL2K

Magical Milan
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Pippo , Maldini , Kaka , Zizou ..
Hope nothing happens to us and this is just a normal investigation

Milanista10

FORZA MILAN, IL MILAN OLE
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Baresi
besikaka said:
If AC Milan are also involved , I will never watch Milan again.

I am a die-hard fan, if milan were to get relegated to serie C1A, even if they were relegated to The lowest division possible, I would still follow them. In hard times like this we must support Milan, even if they did wrong. Forza Milan forever :star:

A Wild Homosexual

*Rejuvenation*
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Baresi - Maldini - Nesta - Jessica Alba
gaizka22 said:
We still don't know the level of Milan involvement. You don't think Juve will just sit back and watch when Moggi is being lynched be the media, do you? They will use their power over the media and whatever governing body to drag other clubs too. They won't want to go down alone if the whole case will prove to be bigger. For me, it's as simple as that.

And I will still watch Milan even if we play on Serie B. When we were relegated in the early 80s, we sold more season ticket holder than Inter who was playing in Serie A. Why can't we stick with them when things are bad? If Baresi and Massaro did it, why can't we? Let's prove the world that we're not a bunch of glory hunters who support teams who's winning matches and titles. Although I will have great difficulty watching the game because I don't think the TV will show Serie B matches.
I said I wont support/defend G&B but I didn’t say I wont support Milan.
Milan is my team no matter if we r in serieA or serieB.
But Milan & the ppl in charge in Milan are 2 different things.

If there is ppl on our board that r cheating then I will hope that they go 2 jail 4 the good of Milan.

All of this of course IF we r involved & that’s not proven yet.

TheGrinch

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
It wouldn't be the first time that we have to go to Serie B...hopefully this won't happen again.
I was really surprised yesterday that we weren't named, because as long as Berlusconi is involved, there is something in the air... :head:

Forza Milan...FOREVER

Milanista10

Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Baresi
Wild said:
I said I wont support/defend G&B but I didn’t say I wont support Milan.
Milan is my team no matter if we r in serieA or serieB.
But Milan & the ppl in charge in Milan are 2 different things.

If there is ppl on our board that r cheating then I will hope that they go 2 jail 4 the good of Milan.

All of this of course IF we r involved & that’s not proven yet.

well said wild :)

Billy1969

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Inzaghi, Van Basten, Baresi, Boban, Savisevic, Albertini, Gattuso
I knew this would happen and now all the Juventus team, supporters and other pigs are chanting in choir : "Look the big bad Milan did it!" LMAO, We didn't win anything for the last two years :) There is nothing there :D And of course, when I started to support the Rossoneri they were in B, so hey I don't care where they play, Milan per sempre :) would just be a bitch not be able to watch or hear the matches live hehe

Besi

¤ TheSaint ¤
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini , Kaká
To much panic , we are already talking for Seria B , if we go to Seria B than Juventus should go out from football , lets get real , ofcourse they will investigate Milan since Milan came second in standings last season ... I dont see anything bad on it .. but when you look to Juventus they are in deep shit in every corner .. they busted Moggi not Galliani .. if they busted Galliani I would have used the same words like I use for Moggi .. I just want to watch pure football , if not 100 % ... than 90 % ..

FORZA FAIR PLAY !

black-eagle

Only ACM -
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaká,Pato,Sheva
besikaka said:
To much panic , we are already talking for Seria B , if we go to Seria B than Juventus should go out from football , lets get real , ofcourse they will investigate Milan since Milan came second in standings last season ... I dont see anything bad on it .. but when you look to Juventus they are in deep shit in every corner .. they busted Moggi not Galliani .. if they busted Galliani I would have used the same words like I use for Moggi .. I just want to watch pure football , if not 100 % ... than 90 % ..

FORZA FAIR PLAY !
besi kallxom bre qka o ka bohet se sen spo mar vesh :head:

Jasper

Maldini tier
Reaction score
Fav. Players
3; Marat Safin; Tiziano Crudeli; 2Pac; Christian Bale; Martin M??rsepp; Balotelli.
MILANO - L'A.C. Milan respinge qualsiasi addebito che possa porre in discussione la correttezza e la limpidezza del comportamento dei suoi dirigenti ed è sicuro che la verità dei fatti sarà agevolmente e rapidamente accertata.
acmilan.com

We haven't done anything :D

Billy1969

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Inzaghi, Van Basten, Baresi, Boban, Savisevic, Albertini, Gattuso
Great! I can read Italian a bit and try to traduct the post above :

AC Milan assures it's staff, board and players do all their meetings/ decisions in perfect transparancy and in the most correct way. We will do everything possible to ressure our fans and the football world that the truth and facts will be certain to everyone.

If someone can traduct this better please do so, this was just an attempt to make the general content of the message quoted above understandeable to everyone on the forum

menon_inc

¤ I Still Believe ¤
Reaction score
Billy1969 said:
Great! I can read Italian a bit and try to traduct the post above :

AC Milan assures it's staff, board and players do all their meetings/ decisions in perfect transparancy and in the most correct way. We will do everything possible to ressure our fans and the football world that the truth and facts will be certain to everyone.

If someone can traduct this better please do so, this was just an attempt to make the general content of the message quoted above understandeable to everyone on the forum

Thanks man...i feel a lil better with that reassurance...:)

Jasper

Maldini tier
Reaction score
Fav. Players
menon_inc said:
Thanks man...i feel a lil better with that reassurance...:)
ROFL
Ain't that what Giraudo practically said?

Milanista10

Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Baresi
Jasper said:
ROFL
Ain't that what Giraudo practically said?

more or less lol, i wont sleep til this shitboat sinks. why couldnt this have just been swept under the rug and investigated when i die so i dont have to experience it!!

crazy4milan

Exotic Stevie G
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Weah,Nesta,Dida
It was a time bomb. As soon as they descover Juventus, of course they were going to go with the rest(specially if we already knew Juve's slogan probably was "if I'm going down, you're going down with me), and why not Milan? After all our president and vicepresident aren't exactly known for being clean either. If anything happens, well I will feel indignated, as a football fan, but I will support Milan no matter what.

I just hope that other leagues look at this, cause I know this not only happens in Italy, this is something that is hurting almost every single corner were football is important.

As a football fan first, I want all this shit to clean up, I demand it.

PS= Don't panic untill someone finds proves.

scarecrows

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Jasper said:
MILANO - L'A.C. Milan respinge qualsiasi addebito che possa porre in discussione la correttezza e la limpidezza del comportamento dei suoi dirigenti ed è sicuro che la verità dei fatti sarà agevolmente e rapidamente accertata.
acmilan.com

We haven't done anything :D

that's kinda relieving but it's not that they can go out saying "ok, we did this"

*fingers crossed*

MilanLover1899

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Kaka, GilaGol, Gullit, MvB, Weah, Baresi, Pirlo, Sheva, Gattuso
we got punished onces for these stupid actions in the 80's .. we wouldn't be that stupid .. we are not corrupted epo Juve ... they should be punished and relagated

dida

>>*&#322;)*I*&#322;)*@*<<
Reaction score
Fav. Players
*Dida* *Maldini* *Nesta* *Gattuso*
i can´t beilive this,i will allways support milan,but it will never be like before if tihs all shit is true..i allways hated when someone cheats in football,but milan,this is impossible...
:(:(:(

SouthClaw

Master of Hadou
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Pirlo, Pato, T. Silva, Ambrosini, Inzaghi
Juve are cheats and scoundrels. Anyone who's watched their Serie A matches vs their UEFA matches can verify that. It's amazing how much they get away with and how easily they get calls when they are playing in Serie A. It seems pretty clear to me. Perhaps my mind is tainted because I'm a Milan supporter, but I'm sure I'd feel the same way if I wasn't. Juve fans knew their team was a bunch of cheats and they winked it off like the Argentinian fans in 1986.

So now for Milan being investigated. When there are such serious charges against one team, it seems logical to investigate another powerhouse which COULD if it wanted undertake such activities. B+G certainly have the abilities to do so. If you look at how matches have been called for the past few years, it's pretty obvious that we haven't had the advantages Juve did. I think this investigation on Milan is just a case of the investigators trying to appear as if they are doing a thorough job. I am confident that Milan will be vindicated. I look forward to seeing the zebras playing in low level Italian soccer. :D

brajo

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Passion for *9* said:
And who are you ? :o

Presumed innocent until proven guilty in a court of law, not a court of public opinion, that's how it goes, hypocrite
OMG, you must be a rocket scientist! Thank you for enlightening us with your magnificient wisdom, oh Great One... Go cure your personal frustrations somewhere else instead of bitchin' around here. I'm surely not going to lower myself on your levels and start insulting people in an Internet forum, that's so pathetic and it deserves nothing but a big...

laughing.jpg

brajo

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Passion for *9* said:
Crawl back under your rock, TROLL.

30+ posts of DRIVEL a day, you're seriously disturbed :o
Look who's talking...

witch93li.jpg

...sharing wisdom for over three years - THE GREAT SENSEI !!!

Last edited:

Schedule