\

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Phantomx

Only Milan
Reaction score
I feel like the Ibra transfer is too nostalgic. Is it 6 months? An 18 month deal would be moronic.

If he's here partially just to hang out with the guys and install confidence, alright, if he's here to claim a spot and fuck up Cutrones development, no thanks.

Big yes to Verratti. Ideal Biglia replacement for when we make the Scudetto push next season.

Ibra is a complete forward and one of the best in the world .
this is the right time for cutrone to learn from him .

Neruda

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Nesta,Zidane
I've never really loved Ibra when talking about a project. He was a great saviour in 2011, but he's always been problematic for the fluidity of a team. Fantastic individual but the most important reason for him not winning CL is his craving for the ball and slowing down the tempo in my opinion.

I think it's a weird deal.

But its 6 months..

Id rather have Zlatan on the bench than Borini ready to come on

Congo Powers

⭐⭐
Reaction score
Fav. Players
B&G, RuiCosta, Pippo, Sheva, Stam, Kaka, Abbiati, Cassano, Mexes, TH19, RL10, KPB, 45, Krunic
I feel like the Ibra transfer is too nostalgic. Is it 6 months? A 18 month deal would be moronic.

If he's here partially just to hang out with the guys and install confidence, alright, if he's here to claim a spot and fuck up Cutrones development, no thanks.

Big yes to Verratti. Ideal Biglia replacement for when we make the Scudetto push next season.

i'm always the same with the nostalgia returns...i do not want them, but will suport them.

back in the day allenatore leonardo OK'd beckham part2, which was not as successful as beckham part1...beckham part2 was also 35 years old, played 11 matches then wrecked his achilles...zlatan 37, very fragile....

Neruda

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Nesta,Zidane
ibra is killer and cutro can only learn from him also when leading 1-0 aginst weaker sides put ibra and he will kill everone that starts to just sit back.

agreed...

play a 442 and just let ibra and pipita alone up top defend with the rest

fray

Casciavit
Reaction score
Flamengo president Eduardo Bandeira says in a press conference that they have an agreement with Milan over the transfer of Lucas Paqueta.

Neruda

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Nesta,Zidane
Flamengo president Eduardo Bandeira says in a press conference that they have an agreement with Milan over the transfer of LuPaq

Neruda

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Nesta,Zidane
to my brother ash :lol:

Bonucci on the Milan derby: “I hope to watch a great game but I prefer Milan to win. I left there great guys and a great coach.”

Oedipus

Milan Icon
Reaction score
But its 6 months..

Id rather have Zlatan on the bench than Borini ready to come on

This is basically it. People dont realise how important it is to make top 4. Now ask yourself. Do we have a better chance with Ibra, or Borini?

truant

sexy football fetishist
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Gullit, Van Basten, Rijkaard, Baggio, Nesta, Rui Costa, Kaka, R9, Dinho, TS33, Theo
CM are reporting we are negotiating with Ajax and Raiola for de Ligt for 50m. Roma also in the mix.

Might this be a favour we are doing for Raiola to create a bidding war and drive de Ligt's price up while pressuring the big money clubs to make a bid? Roma are also Raiola-friendly. I really hate that rat.

Neruda

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Nesta,Zidane
CM are reporting we are negotiating with Ajax and Raiola for de Ligt for 50m. Roma also in the mix.

Might this be a favour we are doing for Raiola to create a bidding war and drive de Ligt's price up while pressuring the big money clubs to make a bid? Roma are also Raiola-friendly. I really hate that rat.

Raiola is a good dog to have on your side

MarioReality

syrup sippin assassin
Reaction score
si. ibra will sit patiently on the bench for 6mos as our #3 striker

imagine believing that

I do not like this move and PRAY to be wrong

Congo Powers

⭐⭐
Reaction score
Fav. Players
B&G, RuiCosta, Pippo, Sheva, Stam, Kaka, Abbiati, Cassano, Mexes, TH19, RL10, KPB, 45, Krunic
Take Barella and Toneli. Both. Both.

Paqueta is a modern player that is phisically strong, plays direct, good vision, fights. Someone said brasilian Ballack, that is close.

From all the fancy moves take 50% off as soon as you are in serie a.

We got a modern mid, you'll see. Dont compare to Kaka, Kaka happens once in 50 years

brasilian ballack?????????

dont see that at all

looks more like suriname-less seedorf

vidarth

Ibra Supremacy
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Sheva, Ibrahimovic, Kaka, Nesta, Maldini, Gattuso, Seedorf, Ronaldinho
si. ibra will sit patiently on the bench for 6mos as our #3 striker

imagine believing that

I do not like this move and PRAY to be wrong

bruh ibra is the ultimate professional...

if he is the 3rd best striker he will sit on the bench.

Congo Powers

⭐⭐
Reaction score
Fav. Players
ibra is gonna leave LA in january to sit in benches of winter serie a ... ???

fray

Casciavit
Reaction score
Can guarantee you that Roma can't afford de Ligt

Kaka92

Gae
Reaction score
Fav. Players
MMS.
news about de ligt are fake, why the hell we need to throw 50m on another CB?

i can swear that caldara and romagnoli are better players than him (or equally good, whatever, i just know they're not worse), and more important, proven in top 2 league in world.

if they want dutch kid here, give me frenkie de jong :o we actually need that type of MF anyway, fuck CB's.

i don't like ibrahimović comeback but whatever, i can get over it if it's just 6 months long loan but i really really doubt that he will accept to be third striker :o

truant

sexy football fetishist
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Gullit, Van Basten, Rijkaard, Baggio, Nesta, Rui Costa, Kaka, R9, Dinho, TS33, Theo
Raiola is a good dog to have on your side

Yes you are right, Raiola is not barking this season and this will hopefully allow Gigio to grow with "serenity" as they always say. Also helps with Jack's renewal. Also Ibra's arrival, which I like, provided Rino wants him.

Still, I really despise Raiola. I guess this is where Leo is smart and Mirabelli lost it. Can totally see it from Mirabelli's point of view though.

Neruda

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Nesta,Zidane
Ibra is a professional not sure whats weird about that.. doesnt mean he doenst have a huge ego

Already 7 matches played and 2 of them were played without Higuain and Cutrone. Now with the copa italia and EL matches come winter we ll definitely have plenty of use for a champion like Zlatan

6 months people

LocalHero80

The other side of Ba
Reaction score
I'm the biggest Ibra hater, but we need him now to guarantee CL. He wont be starting over Gonzalo, and if he starts over Cutro, I'm gonna bust Gattuso ass.

Congo Powers

⭐⭐
Reaction score
Fav. Players
#38yearoldJanuary3rdStringInjuryRiskBoyz

brk

Milan Legend
Reaction score
People who are against Ibra coming are insane.

We need leaders. We're missing a striker. We can't spend a lot.

It's literally the best possible option we can imagine.

Milanista92

Milan Legend
Reaction score
higuain and ibra up top waaaaahh, ibra's personality is too strong waaaaaah. lmfao

rossonero1

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Wouldnt mind to have him back.

Saves us the cash to look for a new striker when Ibra leaves

If Ibra arrives, he'll be here through at least end of 2019-2020 season. It won't be a 6 month thing.

MilanBG

Milan Legend
Reaction score
As I said before I never liked Veratti. Ugly midget lesbian who shits her pants in big games. We can do better.

Someone please explain to me what this Unicredit shit means. Simple English please.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Schedule