Genius
Reaction score
Fav. Players
RIP Totti
If it was up to me:

Abbiati: 83
Abate: 80
Nesta: 84
T.Silva: 87(depends on other defenders, he should have higher than Pique and Vidic)
Taiwo: 81
MVB: 82
Ambro: 80
Seedorf: 82
Boateng: 81(yup, lower)
Pato: 85
Ibra: 90(do FIFA include stamina? because besides it, he's the most skilled player)

Personally

Abbiati: 83
Abate: 82
Nesta: 84
Silva: 88
Taiwo: 83
Bommel: 85
Boateng: 83
Flams: 82
Binho: 85
Pato: 86
Ibra: 90

:star:Cassano: 84:star:

RollingPapers

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Ronaldinho, Prince, Gattuso, Pato, Ibrahimovic, Robinho, Thiago Silva, Abate, Seedorf, Van Bommel

unledann.png

Last edited:

JohnnyWunderboy

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Inzaghi, Kaka, Gattuso, Pazzini
EA kinda went full ****** on Barca's ratings

Reaction score
Fav. Players
Junior & Messias
Iniesta 92, Xavi 92, Messi 95, David Villa 91, Alves 87, Pique 88, Puyol 87 !!!??? WTF

AND VALDES 87 ?!!!!!!!! WTFFFFFF !!!

I was so glad Milan got decent ratings, then when compared to Barcelona they are like 5x better then us ?... Damn you Fifa !

Was glad Thiago at least got 87 and Ibra 89, but then i see Fifa standards ! :eek:

Fuck you Fifa !

jammin

pour l'éternité
Reaction score
Seedorf doesn't even get the playmaker perk. :fp:

Best news so far - Arab commentators!!!!! :c: :c: :c:
No more bland English commentry for me.

nuttela

Super Bludfam
Staff member
Reaction score
Theyve confused Barcelona with Classic XI

naive_harry

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta, Inzaghi, Gattuso, Kaka, Pato, Abate, Nocerino and in that order
EA kinda went full ****** on Barca's ratings

I can already see people trolling on online modes with Barca. Losers are playing Barca Vs Barca and RM Vs RM on online team play. :lol:

moridin

Primavera
Reaction score
i was hoping they have that online manager mode that pes 2011 had, where u build your own team from scratch using online markets..i thought that was a nice idea tried out by pes, that mode + fifa's defense and great gameplay would be nice...

manutd fan

EPL Captain
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Eric Cantona, Paul Scholes, Van Nistlerooy, Valencia
Will I have to wait until the game is released to see United's ratings?

City have paid FIFA some money to allow some exclusive City content in the game.

Reaction score
Fav. Players
Junior & Messias
Will I have to wait until the game is released to see United's ratings?

City have paid FIFA some money to allow some exclusive City content in the game.

Yes, Man Utd get's everything too.

And yeah you'll have to wait, like almost everybody had to do unlike you Man Utd guys had to do past years...

manutd fan

EPL Captain
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Yes, Man Utd get's everything too.

And yeah you'll have to wait, like almost everybody had to do unlike you Man Utd guys had to do past years...

No City have paid to get more content on Fifa. Not sure that it is though.

When is the game out? The only games I'll ever play all come out at the same time....

AC_Wesley

¡YA BASTA!
Staff member
Reaction score
Is there anything known about the 'Be a Pro' feature? I love that.

Anybody know if Valoti, Fossati and Calvano is in the squad?

Valoti yes. rated 67
Fossati no
Calvano yes. rated 63

Check out PurePk911's first youtube video. You will see the entire squad.

Ultra Swan

.,.foREVer.,.
Reaction score
Fav. Players
AC Milan
Sweet! ... Thanks.

I wonder why Fossati isn't in but Calvano is. Has Calvano already made his debut?

FaRa13

Kuq e Zi
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Zidane, Ballack, Pirlo, Gerrard, van Bommel, Schweinsteiger, De Rossi
Whats the farthest you guys have hit a free kick from ? With pirlo i got 42 yeards in Fifa 2011..swear to god im not even kidding :D

Ultra Swan

.,.foREVer.,.
Reaction score
Fav. Players
AC Milan
In fifa 10 a little behind the halfway line with Zambrotta. In fifa 11 from much further than the halfway line with Silva.

Azzurrii-08

Also known as: LASER.
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Pirlo, R. Carlos, Buffon, Seedorf, Zlatan, El Shaarawy, De Sciglio, Totti
In overall our attack has been improved, our midfield isn't that great but just wait when the transfer market closes and our defence is a lot better!

I think Abate and Taiwo should of had better ratings though. I think Abate was 78 in FIFA 11 and Taiwo was 80. I can be wrong though. Barcelona is a great team but their player ratings a bit too incredible! I kind of fear what Real Madrid would look like.

I do not fear any team though. Barcelona barely had a chance when I played online with Milan. I only struggled with Chelsea and Real Madrid. Drogba always seems to score in any way and they have a strong midfield. Real Madrid always had the luck against me. Still I can handle both.

I cannot wait for FIFA 12. I hope there will be a patch coming quickly too so we can play with Aquilani (if he actually comes) and who knows who else comes before the transfer market closes.

nuttela

Super Bludfam
Staff member
Reaction score
In overall our attack has been improved, our midfield isn't that great but just wait when the transfer market closes and our defence is a lot better!

I think Abate and Taiwo should of had better ratings though. I think Abate was 78 in FIFA 11 and Taiwo was 80. I can be wrong though. Barcelona is a great team but their player ratings a bit too incredible! I kind of fear what Real Madrid would look like.

I do not fear any team though. Barcelona barely had a chance when I played online with Milan. I only struggled with Chelsea and Real Madrid. Drogba always seems to score in any way and they have a strong midfield. Real Madrid always had the luck against me. Still I can handle both.

I cannot wait for FIFA 12. I hope there will be a patch coming quickly too so we can play with Aquilani (if he actually comes) and who knows who else comes before the transfer market closes.

Abate was 76 *cringe* The dude is my fave player in FIFA.

I usually win games when i play Boa trequartista, with Pato and Ibra in front, but when i play cassano, Prince drops back to rm. I am pretty solid when i play a Gattuso - Van bommel - Captain Clarence Clyde midfield

For the team that beats me often, usually the ones that play diagonally accrosss the pitch, our narrow formation doesnt help me however if in the mood, i can score loads of goals *first half*.

second half, i tend to conceded 1 or 2 cos im tired but meh, at least im winning

Abate would be 85 by FIFA 13 and if we win the Champions League, players like Prince would hit 85, Pato would be 87, Silva would become 90, but really, i cant guess em as i dont know who would be our savior this season

I personally think itd be Prince, Silva and Abate playing at 100%. Stephan ElShaarawy is either a revelation or a potential world beater.

Either way. i want Abate to be our captain for at least one game this season

Azzurrii-08

Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Pirlo, R. Carlos, Buffon, Seedorf, Zlatan, El Shaarawy, De Sciglio, Totti
Abate is one of my favorite players in FIFA too. He's definitely always playing. I love his speed and he always comes forward. Players like C. Ronaldo cannot even get passed the guy!

Well at least he's a bit better though, but he still deserves more.

I've experimented a lot with formations and player positions. I played most solid with a 4-4-2 formation:

Abbiati
Abate Nesta Silva Zambrotta
Robinho Pirlo Seedorf Cassano
Ibra Pato

Robinho as RM and Cassano as LM. They still had high ratings. Robinho is a quick dribbler and I can always either cross to Ibra (and even Pato heads lol) or I could pass to Pirlo or Seedorf who can make a shot. Sometimes I just go all the way and dribble my way through to get closer to the goal.

On the other side with Cassano I just run towards the corner flag and go back and make a shot out of the penalty area, which most of the times go into the far corner, or the keeper gets his hands to the ball.

I have no idea how I will play in FIFA 12. I may play the Milan default formation and/or make slight changes. Not sure at all.

MilanShion

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Jack Suso Montolivo AR Isco Thiago Ibra TS <3Mata <3Ramos Mbappe Kaka'
Didn't see a PES12 thread so I thought I'd post here. Demo is out in PS store. Trying it out before FIFA 12 comes out :D

Goodfella

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Abate is one of my favorite players in FIFA too. He's definitely always playing. I love his speed and he always comes forward. Players like C. Ronaldo cannot even get passed the guy!

Well at least he's a bit better though, but he still deserves more.

I've experimented a lot with formations and player positions. I played most solid with a 4-4-2 formation:

Abbiati
Abate Nesta Silva Zambrotta
Robinho Pirlo Seedorf Cassano
Ibra Pato

Robinho as RM and Cassano as LM. They still had high ratings. Robinho is a quick dribbler and I can always either cross to Ibra (and even Pato heads lol) or I could pass to Pirlo or Seedorf who can make a shot. Sometimes I just go all the way and dribble my way through to get closer to the goal.

On the other side with Cassano I just run towards the corner flag and go back and make a shot out of the penalty area, which most of the times go into the far corner, or the keeper gets his hands to the ball.

I have no idea how I will play in FIFA 12. I may play the Milan default formation and/or make slight changes. Not sure at all.

----------------Abbiati-----------------
--Bonera---Nesta----Silva---Zambrotta-
----------Ambrosini--VBommel----------
---------------------------------------
---Robinho----Zlatko-----Cassano------
---------------Pato--------------------

(Abate as RB, Pirlo or Boateng as DM works pretty good too, the most important thing is the 4-2-3-1 formation)

By far the best Milan lineup. I've never been dominated with this lineup. I've lost some games, but only because of being ridiculously ineffective.

KujaIX

Mexes & Muntari fanboy
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Current team
I play that, except with Binho LW, Pato RW, Cassano CAM and Zlatan ST. Also, I play Pirlo and Seedorf at DM instead of conventional defensive players.

manutd fan

EPL Captain
Reaction score
Fav. Players
4-4-2 and 4-2-3-1 are the best formations on the game IMO.

I play that, except with Binho LW, Pato RW, Cassano CAM and Zlatan ST. Also, I play Pirlo and Seedorf at DM instead of conventional defensive players.

Pato's average on Fifa IMO. Ibra is a beast though - probably the hardest player to play against in the game.

Goodfella

Milan Legend
Reaction score

I used to do that too, but then I realized it's better to have Ibra lower on the pitch since it's almost impossible to take the ball from him, also he has some helluva shots.

Ultra Swan

.,.foREVer.,.
Reaction score
Fav. Players
AC Milan
In Fifa 11 Pato has three specialities, Speedster, Dribbler and Acrobat. In Fifa 12 he only has two.

Anybody know which two they are.

PS.

PES comment wasn't serious..

Azzurrii-08

Reaction score
Fav. Players
Thanks for sharing those formations. Cannot wait to try them out when I get my hands on FIFA 12. Is the PES 2012 demo out for real? I've got to try it.

I buy both games each year but I prefer FIFA.

Schedule