What song are you listening to?

Corzioli

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Pippo, Sheva, Ricky, Messi, Iniesta, Harry Redknapp, Sanosuke Sagara, Chris Redfield.
This song >

Thrift Shop - :star:Macklemore:star: & Ryan Lewis

Jasper

Maldini tier
Reaction score
Fav. Players
3; Marat Safin; Tiziano Crudeli; 2Pac; Christian Bale; Martin M??rsepp; Balotelli.
dope

(don't know which I like more this or the remix)

joyrider

Il Moderati
Staff member
Reaction score
NEW ALBUM 'THE HUTCH'

i saw these guys in 2005, the oldest bandmember was 14 at that moment and their music was already superb...now they've only eveolved in a very positive way

Dawn

Campione d'Mercato
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Baresi, Maldini, Albertini, Weah, Nesta, Rino, Kaka, Sheva, Pippo, De Sciglio, El Shaarawy
This one is awesome :star:

Corzioli

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Pippo, Sheva, Ricky, Messi, Iniesta, Harry Redknapp, Sanosuke Sagara, Chris Redfield.
Game time. Still, my pre-match ritual.

Started From The Bottom - Drake

I guess it has some relevance to how our season's gone thus far.

Get 3, mohawks!! :proud:

Corzioli

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Die Young - Ke$ha

Only objection I've got to this song..I ain't going to die young. No way. The world needs me. :D

Still got another maybe 80 years left in me, babe. <3

Dr. Luke pushed the envelope a lot with this hit..trolled the ish outta Illuminati, NWO, Satanism, Wicca and all those. Sweet.

Still love Ka$h :lol: though..right from "Blah Blah Blah". #closetfan

Corzioli

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Fight song right here!! :lol::rocketwh:

Not Without A Fight - Pillar

Corzioli

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Fading - Decyfer Down

Corzioli

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Beautiful - Eminem

Way to start the day. Normal people listen to some slow, easy-listen, inspirational ish like classical music or a Sinatra or Ravi Shankar classic on the morning drive to kick off their day.

Not me. :lol:

Good morning, all. ;)

ikita

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Paolo Maldini, Ricardo Kaka, Alessandro Nesta
Fading - Decyfer Down

:star::star::star::star:

swoah! I haven't heard this song in years....

you my brother have exquisite tastes in music.

idk if you heard this yet. sent you a pm about it some time ago.

also currently listening to

I like this version better than the original.

Corzioli

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players
:star::star::star::star:

swoah! I haven't heard this song in years....

you my brother have exquisite tastes in music.

idk if you heard this yet. sent you a pm about it some time ago.

also currently listening to

I like this version better than the original.

ikita, my apologies..I have quite a lot of PMs waiting but my RBF sabbatical isn't over yet. :/

Thanks for the s/o..lately though I've been listening to anime OSTs..or just Rurouni Kenshin TBH..the four volumes. Then I'll get some classic Disney ones, you know, stuff I grew up on: Sleeping Beauty, Little Mermaid, Beauty and the Beast... <3 not the current-gen Pixar shit. Oh, then I have done quite a lot of game OSTs lately..Kingdom Hearts esp. Resi songs are not that great, though there's one song that played in Chapter 6 on Resi 5 that I'm searching for...the part where you fight two Reapers and two Gatling Gun Majini at the same time, deep in Wesker's warship.

I'm kinda going soft music-wise (for now), not much metal and stuff..maybe because a) I'm in love all over again FINALLY <3 b) I'm still grieving the death of someone REALLY CLOSE to me. So I need to chill. :/

Catch ya much later bro..you're the BEST. :hug:

ikita

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Paolo Maldini, Ricardo Kaka, Alessandro Nesta
I'm kinda going soft music-wise (for now), not much metal and stuff..maybe because a) I'm in love all over again FINALLY <3 b) I'm still grieving the death of someone REALLY CLOSE to me. So I need to chill. :/

Catch ya much later bro..you're the BEST. :hug:

I can relate to those times where you soften the music. perhaps it is ourselves that soften and become tender as well. my congratulations for falling in love again, and also my condolences to on the part of that departure of your loved one.

I'm a music junkie, and I tend to have all types of songs for all types of situations, even if most of the songs are derived from the same/similar genres.

when you're able to stream stuff again, try that. I thought about it, in context to what you said.

imo, it fits perfectly.

Schedule