Reaction score
Fav. Players
sometimes
i like his energy but he can get a bit overzealous at times
not a bad buy for the price

Jivara

Vero Milanista
Reaction score
I see an upside in this guy, he has that delicate ball control that few players have. I think he will grow a lot with us and I can imagine him becoming something like a Cuadrado type of player

SpartanMilan

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Pirlo, Maldini, Nesta, Thiago Silva, Theo
He only just turned 21. There are a lot of tools there, and he works hard. Could be a solid player.

Qaas

Vi må tage det som det kommer
Reaction score
Fav. Players
KAKA, Maldini, Nesta, Dida, Inzaghi, Sheva, TSilva, R9, Raul, Casillas, Schmeichel, Messi, Zlatan
This guy is so clumsy, but the way he controls long balls always impress me

Neruda

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Nesta,Zidane
Not bad tbh... seeing that he can anywhere on the right

Good attitude too. Played with no fear

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Pingu

American Calcio Milan
Stream Guru
Reaction score
Not bad tbh... seeing that he can anywhere on the right

Good attitude too. Played with no fear

Given his 2nd start for Milan was against Juventus and up against CR7 on his side, he definitely showed no fear. Did his job and we capitulated 2 goals as soon as he came off ;)

Ronin

Milansochist
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Gattuso, Rui Costa, Albertini, Serginho, Seedorf, Redondo, Ibrahimovic, Ronaldinho
Given his 2nd start for Milan was against Juventus and up against CR7 on his side, he definitely showed no fear. Did his job and we capitulated 2 goals as soon as he came off ;)

what? we conceded before he came off

fray

Casciavit
Reaction score
He's far from a polished player and occasionally struggles to pick out his options in the final third, but he has the work effort and endeavor to compensate for it. When he's on the pitch, we can play Zlatan and Rebic/Leao in tandem up top, while maintaining the 442 shape when not in possession.

I'll reiterate that he's best utilized as a facilitator between the defence and midfield whilst having limited attacking duties. Otherwise, he'll frustrate the hell out of you.

helloAgain

Milan Veteran
Reaction score

wouldn't really say he did his job. our right side was toothless.

Ronin

Milansochist
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Gattuso, Rui Costa, Albertini, Serginho, Seedorf, Redondo, Ibrahimovic, Ronaldinho
wouldn't really say he did his job. our right side was toothless.

Conti didn't offer any offensive support btw, he was often stuck alone there. I think he had clear instructions to stay behind and guard CR

KujaIX

Mexes & Muntari fanboy
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Current team
While I can't say he's been great, I am just happy we have someone there who runs and tries to create some interplay.

He is nowhere near as good as Samu at the current time (and that isn't a bar Milan should have) but he's a willing runner and gets into good positions. He's still young.

For how cheap he was I'm fine with that.

Ash

Swag Maestro
Reaction score
Honestly dont see anything special in him.

Atleast he was cheap.

Sent from my SM-G975F using Tapatalk

Pingu

American Calcio Milan
Stream Guru
Reaction score
Was much better than Paq yesterday even if he was sent off although isn't saying much. Pretty sure you could have thrown grandpa vB9 on and he'd perform better. His inexperience showed, making that challenge already on a yellow. Either card was a debatable 50/50% and was just unlucky.

Pingu

American Calcio Milan
Stream Guru
Reaction score
Congrats on the first goal. Hope for more to come and solidify your performances.

Jivara

Vero Milanista
Reaction score
Much better player than what people have said about him. I even think he is already better than Samu. He is really quick and better technically. His passes are cleaner and his ball control is sharper. He is also intelligent and doesnt lose the ball stupidly (although he could lose it by rushing his decisions, which is expected of a new young player).

Ronin

Milansochist
Reaction score
Fav. Players
There is some potential after all. Might not be too bad for 7m

Pingu

American Calcio Milan
Stream Guru
Reaction score
One thing I noticed is that he's very much a hustler at winning back the cheap ball which started a number of good counters.

nekky

Big Muffin
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Ibrahimovic Kaká T.Silva Shevschenko Pato Nesta Maldini Theo
Honestly, even though he seems rather light weighted, He doesn't seem to get bullied like samu though. The kid actually manages to steal balls from the opposition every now and then. ATM, I prefer him over samu

fray

Casciavit
Reaction score
05a624166c8eb8273b8464e8d9cb5bd9-1595107453.jpg

Pato.jpg

KujaIX

Mexes & Muntari fanboy
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Current team
Preferring him over Samu is not something I will agree on.

He has definite drawbacks atm but I like what I see. He was young and cheap. He's energetic and a willing runner. His passes are poor and his control isn't great, but I am content with him as a squad player.

He is also likeable and that's always a positive. His first interview when he said "Pioli gave me instructions but I didn't understand so just smiled and nodded and played my own way" was great.

Goodfella

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Samu hits far better crosses, corners and passes, has superior vision and is less likely to lose the ball in a stupid manner.

Alexis is less inclined to cut in with the ball at his feet, but more likely to make off ball runs into the box - this has helped in certain transitions to attack and overwhelmed opponents.
He's also less likely to avoid physical battles, as someone else mentioned.

Both are hardworking, energetic, comfortable with midfield duties and far better RW/RM options than Paq.
However Samu is the clear choice for now. There's more end product and self-awareness.
None of them are dependable goalscorers, but Samu has a big advantage as a left-footed player on the right flank.
I can't see Alexis score, without GK howlers or dummies that confuse the keeper.

joyrider

Il Moderati
Staff member
Reaction score
My expectations were less than Mesbah minus Taiwo and Kalinic.
He impressed me a lot.
Even if he becomes a rotational player or more, I’ll be happy.

mleite

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaká, Montolivo, Romagnoli🌟, Suso, Bonaventura, Calhanoglu, Kessie, Cutrone, Paqueta, Bakayo
Last edited:

Sognatore

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
bosnian di marzio
So far I'm very content with his progress. I had no expectations but he's starting to create some

Neruda

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Nesta,Zidane
5 stars weak foot. I like him a lot

Isnt special but a hardworker and extremely intelligent. Can also play couple positions even right back haha

Approved.

Allan_Sombrero

Milan Legend
Reaction score
My expectations were less than Mesbah minus Taiwo and Kalinic.
He impressed me a lot.
Even if he becomes a rotational player or more, I?ll be happy.

Reliable rotational players are a must for a strong team :thumbsup:

Pingu

American Calcio Milan
Stream Guru
Reaction score
I think he'll be happy to be a rotational player knowing he'll still get minutes and will grow. He's still young and can grow with us.