Week 8: Milan - Lecce 20/10/19 20:45 CET

necromancer

Lo Stile di Pioli
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta, Maldini, Buffon, Rino*Pirlo*Clarence, Sheva, Totti, Ibra, Pippo, Giacomo, Carlo, Il Dottore
Seemingly another muscle injury.

So sad for him.

I'm ready for a comfortable 3-0 win tonight. I actually find myself in agreement with the Curva. If we bum out tonight the players might as well start looking for a new profession.

You think the players are going to bounce back from their sorry state to a 3-0 win? I doubt it. Another close match, hopefully another close win.

Fabio

U mirin brah?
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaká, Cafu, Ronaldinho, Pato, Dida, Gattuso, Balotelli, Borini, Honda, Saelemaekers
So sad for him.

You think the players are going to bounce back from their sorry state to a 3-0 win? I doubt it. Another close match, hopefully another close win.
this confirms it, 3-0 win tonight.

just kidding necro, love ya nohomo

Ronin

Milansochist
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Gattuso, Rui Costa, Albertini, Serginho, Seedorf, Redondo, Ibrahimovic, Ronaldinho
I'm pretty sure we gonna smash em hard. No official line-up yet?

brk

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Some noise that Kessie and Paqueta are switching sides. They'll have an easier time shaping for a shot, but with Paqueta, Conti and Suso on the right side we're not as well protected as we were with Kessie. Will be very interesting to see what Paqueta can do with Suso, although they might step on each others toes, they're both left footed and would want to cut inside.

This switch generally would make sense if you expect Kessie and Paqueta to make more movements centrally rather than wide to support the winger and fullback, and getting into positions to shoot or pass on the run without having to shift the ball outside.

Last edited:

fray

Casciavit
Reaction score
I'm ready for a comfortable 3-0 win tonight. I actually find myself in agreement with the Curva. If we bum out tonight the players might as well start looking for a new profession.

Only if we lose, though. Not if we're dominating and chasing goal(s).

necromancer

Lo Stile di Pioli
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta, Maldini, Buffon, Rino*Pirlo*Clarence, Sheva, Totti, Ibra, Pippo, Giacomo, Carlo, Il Dottore
Some noise that Kessie and Paqueta are switching sides. They'll have an easier time shaping for a shot, but with Paqueta, Conti and Suso on the right side we're not as well protected as we were with Kessie. Will be very interesting to see what Paqueta can do with Suso, although they might step on each others toes, they're both left footed and would want to cut inside.

This switch generally would make sense if you expect Kessie and Paqueta to make more movements centrally rather than wide to support the winger and fullback, and getting into positions to shoot or pass on the run without having to shift the ball outside.

I don’t get the point really if this is true. Will wait for the match.

Paqueta and Hakan is a more potent combination in a 4-3-3 with the buildup, while Suso is best positioned as the free man for the final shot.

mleite

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaká, Montolivo, Romagnoli🌟, Suso, Bonaventura, Calhanoglu, Kessie, Cutrone, Paqueta, Bakayo
Match kicks off in 3 hours! Forza Milan!!!

Hitchens

In flux
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Tier 1: Maldini, Nesta - Tier 2: Kaká, Seedorf, Shevchenko, Serginho, Theo, Leao, Ibrahimovic
Only if we lose, though. Not if we're dominating and chasing goal(s).
Nah, still. A win tonight means shit if we falter again in the next two.

papaberlu

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Genuinely excited for this match

First non GP of the season god is good

Not even Suso and Hakan starting could damper my mood

ShevaNo7

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Van Basten, Maldini, Boban, Weah, Sheva, Kaka, Rui Costa, Nesta, Zizou
Forza Milan!

Season starts here

Rossoneri97

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka
If we dont win convincingly then hasta la vista CL for sure. i just need 40 mins that all I am asking for.I know he came at a time when players were gone but if he cant convince me in two games that he can work with what we have right now then, I will be officially be done with any former Milan player coming close to the club.
Pioli still feels a wrong move as if the club had said just splash the cash on a good couch then i would be all for him staying even in this situation as they would adapt to the club and players and have a plan to follow in the next season. Pioli is not a top couch so I need results now to see that it was a right move.

Congo Powers

⭐⭐
Reaction score
Fav. Players
B&G, RuiCosta, Pippo, Sheva, Stam, Kaka, Abbiati, Cassano, Mexes, TH19, RL10, KPB, 45, Krunic
Even though it’s not a top couch..the couch I will be sitting on to watch the 3points victory is good enough

Alec

Football Idiot Savant
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Paul Pierce, Aimar, Nesta, Gattuso, Kaká, Romagnoli, VAR, Genghis Khan
Fradu GP era is over, Pioli, Pioli - give us the three puntioli!

Hugh Janus

Paolo Mongdini
Reaction score
Formazione ufficiale #Milan: Donnarumma, Conti, Musacchio, Romagnoli, Hernandez, Paquetà, Biglia, Kessie, Suso, Leao, Calhanoglu.

Qaas

Vi må tage det som det kommer
Reaction score
Fav. Players
KAKA, Maldini, Nesta, Dida, Inzaghi, Sheva, TSilva, R9, Raul, Casillas, Schmeichel, Messi, Zlatan
Formazione ufficiale #Milan: Donnarumma, Conti, Musacchio, Romagnoli, Hernandez, Paquetà, Biglia, Kessie, Suso, Leao, Calhanoglu.

Hakan fucking calhanoglu as LW???

Omg yet another stubborn italian coach

*pretends to be shocked

AC Kid

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka'<3, Pato, Romagnoli, Gigio, Marco Asensio, Andre Silva
Stefano Fraudioli fuck you

Pingu

American Calcio Milan
Stream Guru
Reaction score
Where is why Rebic and why Hakan :conf:

Albertini

Milan Legend
Reaction score
So that's what gp was doing wrong. He wasn't playing biglia, hakan and suso enough

Hugh Janus

Paolo Mongdini
Reaction score
Hakan is going to score a hattrick tonight and kiss Erdogan's portrait on the pitch.

Berlusconi

Milan Legend
Reaction score
I like that he’s taking a risk with Leao and conti. Idk if starting with Hakan and Biglia is the best idea but we’ll see

mrki

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
maldini, pippo, boban
Mirabelli's shit crew still riding it... fuck yeah. No mercato can stop fodder kings hakan, biglia, kessie + zuzo

Fabio

U mirin brah?
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaká, Cafu, Ronaldinho, Pato, Dida, Gattuso, Balotelli, Borini, Honda, Saelemaekers
people already losing their shit before the match even started :lol:

Rossoneri97

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka

Fuck my life.:fp:
Conti I understand. But the fuck move right stick left and kebab are doing in the line up?
Some body give me the total time these two have played against the new signings. I bet that total time of new signings is less then 200 mins while these two are over 500 together.

Schedule