UCL Round of 16 - Tottenham Hotspurs (0) vs AC Milan (0) - 2nd Leg - 09/03/2011

Reaction score
Fav. Players
Gattuso, Maldini, Pirlo, Pato, Abate, Roberto Carlos, Kaka, T.Silva, Pippo
world class goalie? LOL

I'd respond to this that you have no right of speaking with a goalkeeper as Gomes in your team, but than I saw you'r not even a Spursfaggot, so please explain me wtf you'r doing in this forums/thread?

And yes, Abbiati is pretty damn good, top 10 of the world if you ask me.

.A.K.

Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka,Pato,Maldini,Inzaghi
its gonna be hard granted,
however we can still nick this tie if we get the first goal! but dont get your hopes up tottenham may win this with ease

Sage

Phase 3
Staff member
Reaction score
I'd respond to this that you have no right of speaking with a goalkeeper as Gomes in your team, but than I saw you'r not even a Spursfaggot, so please explain me wtf you'r doing in this forums/thread?

Realist delusion free Milan fan at your service, protecting the forums from delusion and seedorf love since 2008.

he makes mistakes that prevent him from being world class, but hes very good, thats true.

melanman

The Oracle
Reaction score
Realist delusion free Milan fan at your service, protecting the forums from delusion and seedorf love since 2008.

he makes mistakes that prevent him from being world class, but hes very good, thats true.

:thumbsup::star::devilcoo:

Wild

*Rejuvenation*
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Baresi - Maldini - Nesta - Jessica Alba
I simply dont know why wouldnt we play Yepes who was probably our best player last night.
We need to act like Milan & gamble.

Abate--------------Nesta--------Yepes-------------Anto

---------------Merkel-------TS------Flams:mad:

--------------------------KPB

--------------------Ibra----------Pato

Time to give Pato a chance & use Robi as a sub when the defense is tired.
Merkel also is a must to give us more passing ability.
two things that All could have used in sansiro :head:

PS : playing Robi-Pato-Ibra WONT WORK.

Frusciante12

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Lol, how am I going to wait until March 9th, I'm way too hyped and it's only been a day or two since the game...any ideas folks?

melanman

The Oracle
Reaction score
I simply dont know why wouldnt we play Yepes who was probably our best player last night.
We need to act like Milan & gamble.

Abate--------------Nesta--------YepesTS-------------Anto

---------------Merkel-------TSKB------Flams:mad:

-----------------------KBBinho

--------------------Ibra------------Pato

Time to give Pato a chance & use Robi as a sub when the defense is tired.
Merkel also is a must to give us more passing ability.
two things that All could have used in sansiro :head:

PS : playing Robi-Pato-Ibra WONT WORK.

I disagree! at this point you go all guns blazing.

With nothing to lose you play like this(adjusted). if doesnt work you bring on the usual suspects and say ten hail mary's.

but I would start the game like this! fast, athlethic and sharp.

Wild

*Rejuvenation*
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Baresi - Maldini - Nesta - Jessica Alba
I disagree! at this point you go all guns blazing.

With nothing to lose you play like this(adjusted). if doesnt work you bring on the usual suspects and say ten hail mary's.

but I would start the game like this! fast, athlethic and sharp.
With Flams as your hope to protect the defense ?
The guy is a lunatic.
I cant describe how much am disappointed with his performance let alone his moment of madness.

Sage

Phase 3
Staff member
Reaction score
The guy is a lunatic.
I cant describe how much am disappointed with his performance let alone his moment of madness.

you're just pissed because he fucked a guy over, IMO his performance wasnt bad last night.

anyways isnt rino suspended for this one?

I'd go with

Abate Nesta Silva Zambrotta

Flamini Strasser Merkel

Kevin

Robinho Ibra

assuming kevin strasser and zambrotta are fit.

Senatore_M84

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Clarence Clyde Seedorf
you're just pissed because he fucked a guy over, IMO his performance wasnt bad last night.

what did he do that was good? He was still our worst midfielder by a long stretch and bottom 2 or 3 for whole match. Only robinho and seedorf challenge him (and it saddens me to say that with my sig)

melanman

The Oracle
Reaction score
The guy is a lunatic.

No! with the whole team working as unit. Running bothways for 90 minutes. Flamini looks the sorts most of the time because he is trying to recover for somebody else missing an assignment or elder players jogging when they should be sprinting...........hence late challenges. I can honestly say playing here has destroyed his football, he is shadow of the player he used to be technically coming to Milan and learning to play Oldtimer football has certainly degraded his football. He was always a wreckless challenger of the ball but the things he use to do well, he doesnt even do that anymore........and I am afraid this will happen to all our young players as long as they keep playing this lazy man football.

Senatore_M84

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Clarence Clyde Seedorf
No! with the whole team working as unit. Running bothways for 90 minutes. Flamini looks the sorts most of the time because he is trying to recover for somebody else missing an assignment or elder players jogging when they should be sprinting...........hence late challenges. I can honestly say playing here has destroyed his football, he is shadow of the player he used to be technically coming to Milan and learning to play Oldtimer football has certainly degraded his football. He was always a wreckless challenger of the ball but the things he use to do well, he doesnt even do that anymore........and I am afraid this will happen to all our young players as long as they keep playing this lazy man football.

umm his challenge on corluka wasn't a late challenge that was a mad man going for a 50/50 ball in tottenham's half

and truthfully most of card's are the same.

He's one of the #1 sinners of being 'out of position'

fertygo

Battering Striker
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Sheva, Bierhoff, Pippo Inzaghi, Eto'o, Nedved.
Flam was utter shite yesterday, he chasing air.
Evan @ DM viewpoint he fail to makes successful challenge, n got pasted in most time.
I hope this fucker not have another season in this club.

Sage

Phase 3
Staff member
Reaction score
what did he do that was good? He was still our worst midfielder by a long stretch and bottom 2 or 3 for whole match. Only robinho and seedorf challenge him (and it saddens me to say that with my sig)

i never said he was good, our team deserved to be spat on last night.

but considering the others, he wasnt bad either, Rino was our best midfielder and imo flamini was as "good" as silva, and silva wasnt good.

you guys are really harsh with flamini.

ernesto

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
maldini, nesta, pirlo, inzaghi, buffon
Not feeling too cocky today. But we can do this. We have to.

We need two goals.
Last time Zlatan played in the UK was exactly one year ago.
And he scored exactly two goals.
Against a team exactly twice as good as Tottenham.

wow.... he made them look so easy...
alrite zlatan! let's go!!!!

ernesto

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
maldini, nesta, pirlo, inzaghi, buffon

anyways isnt rino suspended for this one?

I'd go with

Abate Nesta Silva Zambrotta

Flamini Strasser Merkel

Kevin

Robinho Ibra

assuming kevin strasser and zambrotta are fit.

why should rhino be suspended? yes, he lost his cool. but, what about that bitching old douche? if gattuso is gonna be suspended, that old douche should be electrocuted :o

Senatore_M84

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Clarence Clyde Seedorf
why should rhino be suspended? yes, he lost his cool. but, what about that bitching old douche? if gattuso is gonna be suspended, that old douche should be electrocuted :o

gattuso is suspended for a tackle on lennon (i think lennon).

if his card was for joran i'd agree, but i wasn't. So the yellow card suspension won't be repealed

fertygo

Battering Striker
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Sheva, Bierhoff, Pippo Inzaghi, Eto'o, Nedved.
Yellows accumulation.

melanman

The Oracle
Reaction score
umm his challenge on corluka wasn't a late challenge that was a mad man going for a 50/50 ball in tottenham's half

and truthfully most of card's are the same.

He's one of the #1 sinners of being 'out of position'

yeah 50/50! but the result of somebody missing the initial assignment, thats why it was a sliding challenge instead of a standing one.

milan's jedi

col Milan nel cuore
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Van Basten, Baresi, Sheva, Nesta, Gattuso, Ambrosini, Seedorf, Ibrahimović

personajes-raros-freaks-05.jpg

HeroMaldini

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Ambrosini, Nesta, Inzaghi, Pato, Kaka(he'll be back!) Prince, Abate, Ibra, Robbie Keane
this match literally cant come quick enuf..id happily wipe out the next 3 weeks of my life to play the match tomo nite.. its weird cos the way i see it this is only half time and i cannot fully decide how i feel about last nite..i will be truely disappointed and feel let down by my club if we dont win the next leg.. but i dont think for a second we wont go through cos its my head we'r winnin it on away goals over there

IbraFTW

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
How about this, screw 4-3-1-2? Boss the midfield. Use Ibra's hold up play properly.
(I'm not sure who's better on which side, so front three midfielders might need some shifting)

If Pato is wasted this way, play Seedorf and bring Pato on in 2nd half to kill them.
Start using younger players in next Serie A game, or live with mediocre midfield/LB for the rest of the season.

badboybjörn

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
How about this, screw 4-3-1-2? Boss the midfield. Use Ibra's hold up play properly.
(I'm not sure who's better on which side, so front three midfielders might need some shifting)

If Pato is wasted this way, play Seedorf and bring Pato on in 2nd half to kill them.
Start using younger players in next Serie A game, or live with mediocre midfield/LB for the rest of the season.

If we had time id try to get this to work in a few matches but with serie A championship at stakes its too risky. Milan is not going to win cl this year no matter how we play the formation anyways but we will still win serie A if we play to our potential.

I mean if you watched barca aresenal tonight as i supect you did you know we aint gonna beat those teams. Great game btw.

Senatore_M84

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Clarence Clyde Seedorf
yeah 50/50! but the result of somebody missing the initial assignment, thats why it was a sliding challenge instead of a standing one.

no. it was not. it was flamini being wreckless as usual.

The only other player there was antonini who is a FB. That was Flamini's area, if you will... really it's no one's he was just being stuid

Andre

Starting Eleven
Reaction score

That team will get Murdered by Bale and Lennon.