Alexandre Pato Thread

How many goals will Pato score for Milan in 2012-2013?

• Total voters

Soldier_of_god

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
cr7, Kaka, sheva, zidane, pastore , zlatan ibra,T.silva, jovetic, Arjen robben, drogba, suarez
we paid more for pato around 22 million i believe than what man.utd paid for christina, interesting. I am not implying anything, i still love patinho but u better step up soon mate or ur sugar daddy in law will kick ur brazilian ass back to internacional.

Mario

Milan Legend
Reaction score
we paid more for pato around 22 million i believe than what man.utd paid for christina, interesting. I am not implying anything, i still love patinho but u better step up soon mate or ur sugar daddy in law will kick ur brazilian ass back to internacional.

stop being so ignorant. if Pato didnt have injury problems, he would have already be in top 5 players in the world.
Just remind yourself that at age of 18 (i think it was) he raped real madrid by himself in CL scoring two goals! I wonder what player would cristina be know if he had such problems as pato!!

Soldier_of_god

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
cr7, Kaka, sheva, zidane, pastore , zlatan ibra,T.silva, jovetic, Arjen robben, drogba, suarez
stop being so ignorant. if Pato didnt have injury problems, he would have already be in top 5 players in the world.
Just remind yourself that at age of 18 (i think it was) he raped real madrid by himself in CL scoring two goals! I wonder what player would cristina be know if he had such problems as pato!!

lol cant you see that pato is listed in my fav.players, so what does that mean. I am hoping pato recovers and silences his critics once for all, but his injury proneness is getting really annoying. This is whether you like it or not his do or die season, if he does well he is safe and will stay on but if not, hiis ass is going back to brazil. He aint 18 anymore, he is 23 so pato needs to step his game up. He was the reason why we won scudetto in 2010, his goals towards the end of the season were very precious, i hope he reaches that form again.

Soldier_of_god

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players

actually broke his cruciate ligament and ruptured his knee like 2 times during his man.utd days. He came back even stronger, but conversely pato lol, gotta feel for the lad, i really hope he recovers from his mental trauma. He has gotten bigger, but that made it even worse for him. I am not sure how he is ever going to stay injury free just for one season atleast.

Milanista2020

The Milan Motivator
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Seedorf, Patinho, Gattuso, Maldini, Baresi, shevchenko, Boban, Kaka,
B & G got rid of the biggest earners during the summer, now that they are gone, pato must be somewhere near the top of that list.
Top earner + constantly injured = a transfer back to Brazil.

Common Pato we all BELIEVE In you!!!!!!

Mario

Milan Legend
Reaction score
actually broke his cruciate ligament and ruptured his knee like 2 times during his man.utd days. He came back even stronger, but conversely pato lol, gotta feel for the lad, i really hope he recovers from his mental trauma. He has gotten bigger, but that made it even worse for him. I am not sure how he is ever going to stay injury free just for one season atleast.

lol cant you see that pato is listed in my fav.players, so what does that mean. I am hoping pato recovers and silences his critics once for all, but his injury proneness is getting really annoying. This is whether you like it or not his do or die season, if he does well he is safe and will stay on but if not, hiis ass is going back to brazil. He aint 18 anymore, he is 23 so pato needs to step his game up. He was the reason why we won scudetto in 2010, his goals towards the end of the season were very precious, i hope he reaches that form again.

23 isnt old!! He will only improve if he stays fit! Look at Damiao 23, look at Insigne 22 etc. Pato started at 17.. I hope he stays fit, and that way he will only improve. Also Pato-Bojan could be veryyyyy good :)

CanUNoTouch

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
There are far too many to name past & present

What?

You talkin about C dot? If so you gunna need to link this knee injury he had @ United?

Master Smurf

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Baggio, Weah, Bergkamp, Becks, Sheva, Kaka, Rooney, Kun, Thiago Silva, Pato, Kessie
What?

You talkin about C dot? If so you gunna need to link this knee injury he had @ United?

I think he got his Ronaldo's mixed up :lol:

I cant remember any major injury like that to him - I remember Rooney's metatarsal breaks but nothing about CR7 - There was probably one year when he was out some but no blow out knee type, 6-8 months recovery injury.

yagami7gnr

Milan Legend
Reaction score
23 isnt old!! He will only improve if he stays fit! Look at Damiao 23, look at Insigne 22 etc. Pato started at 17.. I hope he stays fit, and that way he will only improve. Also Pato-Bojan could be veryyyyy good :)

While I wish the same, I really think he is as good as gone. My worry regarding Pato right now is that there are no news about him anywhere. MilanNews website have provided news about Montolivo, Robinho, Boateng injuries. They also have reported that Binho and Muntari are working at Milanello today; however, Pato is MIA.

CanUNoTouch

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
There are far too many to name past & present
While I wish the same, I really think he is as good as gone. My worry regarding Pato right now is that there are no news about him anywhere. MilanNews website have provided news about Montolivo, Robinho, Boateng injuries. They also have reported that Binho and Muntari are working at Milanello today; however, Pato is MIA.

Hes too busy gettin a BJ behind the sheds

Mario

Milan Legend
Reaction score

wtf? where have you been? Milannews, Sky Gazzetta all reported Pato's injury isnt bad as it was thought and that he will be ready for the next game vs Atalanta

Polotelli

Milan Legend
SAPL Moderator
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maignan, Tomori, Kjaer, Theo, Bennacer, Leao, Giroud
BREAKING NEWS: Pato breaks up with Barbara

how wil this effect his future at Milan

Mario

Milan Legend
Reaction score
BREAKING NEWS: Pato breaks up with Barbara

how wil this effect his future at Milan

ITS OLD NEWS!! Like a week old or even more.
It wont really affect it I guess, it might be better for his future though.

Last edited:

joyrider

Il Moderati
Staff member
Reaction score
Forum member, Merseeman is his uncle

Seriously?! Never seen him

why is pato so injury prone?

because of Barbara.

In FM2012 he's fav position is a poacher, wise advice: never believe FM2012

Originally Posted by Az.
Javier Saviola.

rofllling

wtf? where have you been? Milannews, Sky Gazzetta all reported Pato's injury isnt bad as it was thought and that he will be ready for the next game vs Atalanta

In ten days !! :)

FORZA PATO

Last edited:

Sven

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Every time I think back on the Tevez/Pato deal in January, the worse it sounds to have missed a player of Carlitos quality.

This is something I'll never be ok with Silvio.

necromancer

Lo Stile di Pioli
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta, Maldini, Buffon, Rino*Pirlo*Clarence, Sheva, Totti, Ibra, Pippo, Giacomo, Carlo, Il Dottore
Every time I think back on the Tevez/Pato deal in January, the worse it sounds to have missed a player of Carlitos quality.

Couldn't agree more. I was very sure of the deal as well. Very sad.

Ultra Swan

.,.foREVer.,.
Reaction score
Fav. Players
AC Milan
Why do you keep blaming Mr B? ... Is there definitive proof that he stopped the transfer instead of Pato, or do some of you enjoy believing what you want?

Eccolo

Keep calm! Sell everyone!
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Diamanti, Verratti, Montolivo + All Juve Stabia players
I confess that I was strongly against the sale of Pato and the signing of Tevez at the time. But it has become clear that I was wrong

Ultra Swan

.,.foREVer.,.
Reaction score
Fav. Players
AC Milan
http://www.football-italia.net/node/14639 Silvio own words are enough proof to me.
I used the word 'definitive' for a reason..... Though, if you wish to believe the words of a corrupt man, I won't stop you.

Sven

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
I used the word 'definitive' for a reason..... Though, if you wish to believe the words of a corrupt man, I won't stop you.

But what definite proof you want? A video of the meetings? Wiretap on their cellphones?

If the man making the decisions says he unplugged the deal, what better word we got? It's not like there's conflicting reports either.

crazy4milan

Exotic Stevie G
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Weah,Nesta,Dida

It's really one of Milan's biggest mistakes since I've been a fan. That one and Dinho for me.

Ugh. I don't even care if he transformed into something better elsewhere, it's a worth while risk you had to take.

justhope

Milan Icon
Reaction score
It's really one of Milan's biggest mistakes since I've been a fan. That one and Dinho for me.

Ugh. I don't even care if he transformed into something better elsewhere, it's a worth while risk you had to take.

But how are you convince we would've brought Tevez or someone else with that money?

Ultra Swan

.,.foREVer.,.
Reaction score
Fav. Players
AC Milan
But what definite proof you want? A video of the meetings? Wiretap on their cellphones? If the man making the decisions says he unplugged the deal, what better word we got? It's not like there's conflicting reports either.
http://www.**************.com/articles/agent-ac-milans-pato-no-psg-meeting-3059901 http://www.transfermarketweb.com/in...unction.getimagesize?action=read&idsel=100664 http://soccernet.espn.go.com/news/s.../01/12/tevez-wont-join-milan-pato-stays/...Is that enough conflict? ... Point is don't behave as if undefined occurences are fact.

Sven

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score

:lol:

Man, what a mess you made with the news... Reports from December and about the summer window.

We're talking about the January saga, specially the day 12 when Galliani was in London in a meeting to get Tevez but it was called off from Italy cause Pato wouldn't go to PSG anymore.

From your last link (the only related to the deal):

“Today is a special day for me. I want to thank president Berlusconi, the club and the fans who have always believed in me.” Silvio Berlusconi is reportedly the man who called-off the deal and thus rejected Tevez.

Galliani was in fact in a middle of negotiations with Manchester City over Tevez. Milan seemed to finally please City’s demands, but Pato’s decision interrupted the talks and the Argentine will therefore not come.

“I promised Cassano that we would wait for him and therefore we can’t have 5 world class strikers in the squad,” added the Milan Vice President. This is in fact a big shock as Galliani declared more than once that he will wait for Tevez until the last day of the market – but now it seems Milan have withdrawn the track.

Galliani is set to return to Milano from London just as he left – with nothing in hands.

http://www.rossoneriblog.com/2012/01/12/tevez-wont-join-milan-pato-stays/

Last edited:

yagami7gnr

Milan Legend
Reaction score

While, it is obvious that Tevez could have probably deliver us the scudetto, CL was a different animal even with Tevez. Quite frankly, I am kind of happy that we kept pato because if we got Tevez probably bonuses would have killed us. Ibra went from 9 to 12, Tevez was being offered 6 million plus hefty bonuses if we would have obtained the scudetto.

Ashish

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
R.I.P. Papa Berlu, G, R9, Nesta, Rui, Maldini, Gattuso, Robert Wieckiewicz, Brendan Gleeson
6 million with a scudetto for a proven day in day out striker >>>> injured overrated pato without scudetto