Sulley Muntari Thread

Fiero

Reaction score
Not called up for Ghana's squad for the CAN. Fuck all of you who insulted him :o

kakajd

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta Pato Pippo Kaka Ronaldinho Montolivo Abate C.Ronaldo Ibra
A hard hitting midfielder to do the things that allow monty to play. Hope he can play very well.

AC_Wesley

¡YA BASTA!
Staff member
Reaction score
Not called up for Ghana's squad for the CAN. Fuck all of you who insulted him :o

Ghana call Serie A stars

Milan don’t have to worry about losing Sulley Muntari for the African Cup of Nations, but Ghana call Juventus and Udinese stars.

There were concerns that Muntari’s comeback six months after surgery would see him waltz off almost immediately for the tournament in January and February.

However, he is not included in the squad list for Ghana, so can act as a replacement for Nigel De Jong.

There are other Serie A players called up for Ghana, such as Juventus midfielder Kwadwo Asamoah and Udinese’s Emmanuel Agyemang Badu.

Sassuolo striker Richmond Boakye is also included.

Congo Powers

⭐⭐
Reaction score
Fav. Players
B&G, RuiCosta, Pippo, Sheva, Stam, Kaka, Abbiati, Cassano, Mexes, TH19, RL10, KPB, 45, Krunic
When I saw him come on the field I had a huge sigh of relief

Only messed up thing is we've gained someone from longterm injury just as we lost one

it would have been beautiful to see sully and Nigel together but..like Mick said...u can't always get what u wanted

AsparagusFC

#hungry
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Alan Shearer, Jon Dahl Tomasson
Muntari: "I'm disappointed about not going to the African Nations Cup, but Galliani would have killed me if I had gone."

AC Kid

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka'<3, Pato, Romagnoli, Gigio, Marco Asensio, Andre Silva
it's really sad what happened to de jong :( would have been great having sulley, nigel and monty together in champions league knockouts, oh well..

Soldier_of_god

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
cr7, Kaka, sheva, zidane, pastore , zlatan ibra,T.silva, jovetic, Arjen robben, drogba, suarez
thats a very good midfield; monty de jong and muntari but oh well, shit happens.

shao

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Cafu, Gattuso, Shevchenko, SuperPippo,Kaka.....
Welcome back....:proud:

Curupira

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Hope he can regain his form soon, I know it will take time though

jammin

pour l'éternité
Reaction score
i am just so happy he is back. so damn happy. i think a million butterflies (not even caterpillars) were born the second Muntari stepped on to the field to commemorate the return of our savior.

Sod-Lod

Milanese Dominator
Reaction score
Munta: "Be cool Strass" !!!

702061784.jpg

Tidalwave

Shredder
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka' #22, Maldini, Nesta, Inzaghi, De Sciglio, Sheva, Ibra, Balotelli, De Rossi, Montolivo.
This horsedick will save our ass this season, 8th CL here we comeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

nuttela

Super Bludfam
Staff member
Reaction score
actually sod lod - goodfella's right. it shows occasionally for me... and i use a laptop and a phone to access the forums. i have like 51% success rate with your pics

Sod-Lod

Milanese Dominator
Reaction score
actually sod lod - goodfella's right. it shows occasionally for me... and i use a laptop and a phone to access the forums. i have like 51% success rate with your pics

They are not my pics de nuttela!!!! They are been published on Twitter and they are opening for me clearly.

Clean your browser or use other proxy or use other ISP!

But to blame me as I post broken image is insane and not proper.

Jasper

Maldini tier
Reaction score
Fav. Players
3; Marat Safin; Tiziano Crudeli; 2Pac; Christian Bale; Martin M??rsepp; Balotelli.
NO, I'm pretty much aware that it works fine with me ant with others in this forums!

twitter pics work only for a short time. I don't know the reason. I think I asked about this in twitter/socialnetworks thread as well.

Sod-Lod

Milanese Dominator
Reaction score
twitter pics work only for a short time. I don't know the reason. I think I asked about this in twitter/socialnetworks thread as well.

I realized that, maybe the overload on the server use or network connection between server and outer domain or delay from the ISP origin.

Jasper

Maldini tier
Reaction score
Fav. Players
3; Marat Safin; Tiziano Crudeli; 2Pac; Christian Bale; Martin M??rsepp; Balotelli.
I realized that, maybe the overload on the server use or network connection between server and outer domain or delay from the ISP origin.

For me they work for about 15 minutes. That's all. Not worth it as far as I'm considered. Would be better if the tweets are linked. I use that now.

Schedule