Milan Fans UK

kakajd

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta Pato Pippo Kaka Ronaldinho Montolivo Abate C.Ronaldo Ibra
Well, most Arsenal fans I've talked to suggest not sitting with them, there's no way in hell you can contain your delight, absolutely no way at all! But yeah if you think you can manage that go for it otherwise deffo come to a bar!

Definitely, plus having a drink while watching football isnt a bad bonus. And not needing to worry about going crazy is something that would be nice :D

Gio

Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Pippo, Gattuso, Nesta, Kaká, Cafu, Costacurta, Rui Costa, Ambrosini, Sheva, Stam, Totti, R9
Haha precisely, for the first leg Elio was a little worried, but I simply cannot contain myself where this is concerned, how can you, really?

Elio

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Rui Costa. Ibrahimovic. Nocerino. Prince. Robinho. El Shaarawy. Honda
Haha precisely, for the first leg Elio was a little worried, but I simply cannot contain myself where this is concerned, how can you, really?
It will be alright, I'm looking forward to it now and will be going mental however for the away leg I will have to be silent :(

Felix_Abbá

Ma Vieni!!!
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Weah, Boban, J.P Papin, Costacurta, Barasi, R. Baggio, Albertini, Maldini, Kaka, Pirlo,Pato, R80
Bar Italia Uno : 91 Charlotte Street, W1T 4 - off tottenham court road....... what everyone saying about meeting here on wednesday?

The guy who runs it is a Napoli fan and they have a UK fan group for Napoli running from there but the guy has no problems with Milan fans going down to watch the games which they show most weeks..... we could maybe start our gatherings here? there will be lots of Italians there too i should imagine and more intimate than going to the sports bar in leicester square......thoughts?

Gio

Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Pippo, Gattuso, Nesta, Kaká, Cafu, Costacurta, Rui Costa, Ambrosini, Sheva, Stam, Totti, R9
okay Felix, I'm up for that, where do you wanna meet and what time, Elio is coming along too.

Felix_Abbá

Ma Vieni!!!
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Weah, Boban, J.P Papin, Costacurta, Barasi, R. Baggio, Albertini, Maldini, Kaka, Pirlo,Pato, R80
we can meet at tottenham court underground station if you want? i finish work at 5:30 will probably have a beer round where i work and then head up there for about 7ish?

Gio

Reaction score
Fav. Players
okay mate, ill get there for 7 no worries, ill tell elio, hope youre right about it being cool there otherwise i guess leic. square aint too far away anyway!

Felix_Abbá

Ma Vieni!!!
Reaction score
Fav. Players
yeh it's fine, i just spoke with him.... i've been really busy the last few weeks but i sent my dad down to talk to him about it and about watching milan games there too... i think it would be a good place to start watching them regularly...nice italian atmosphere

Felix_Abbá

Ma Vieni!!!
Reaction score
Fav. Players
was it you that text me the other day mate?

Gio

Reaction score
Fav. Players
yeah it was haha! and okay cool, you're deffo right, you wearing a shirt i hope!

BreadPitt

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Tomori, Nesta, Maldini,Tassotti, Silva, Seedorf, Baresi, Totti, *Abate*,
yeah it was haha! and okay cool, you're deffo right, you wearing a shirt i hope!

Hey Gio,

I won't be able to meet you guys for this leg as a mates having everyone around but 95% certain I can meet up for the return leg at the emirates. If it is still going ahead. I read rossoneri_ldn twitter page and it seems to be picking up.

Hopefully we can get it going!

Forza Milan!

Cheers

Gio

Reaction score
Fav. Players
Hey Gio,

I won't be able to meet you guys for this leg as a mates having everyone around but 95% certain I can meet up for the return leg at the emirates. If it is still going ahead. I read rossoneri_ldn twitter page and it seems to be picking up.

Hopefully we can get it going!

Forza Milan!

Cheers

Cool cool no worries man, let's fucking do this!

Last edited:

kakajd

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
I dont think I will be going over to watch the match anymore. With out the tension and being 4-0 up, It probably wont be as good an experience.

Still, there is a slim chance of losing, but I for the like of me cant imagine losing 4-0.

Gio

Reaction score
Fav. Players
Okay mate, no worries at all, more than welcome for the next round if Milan are to prevail!

kakajd

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Definitely will keep that in mind.

Nestafan

Long Hair > Mohawk
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta, Antonini, Crespo, Pirlo, Pippo, Kaka. Ibra, Gabbia, Calabria, Tonali, Mike, Kjaer, Tata, Oli
Ireland and UK maybe?:D

Gio

Reaction score
Fav. Players
Ireland and UK maybe?:D

Feel free to join mate! With all due respect (you know an insult is coming now) I think most people outside of the UK/Ireland class Ireland as part of the UK.

You can join since the typical Irish woman is a full on babe (dark hair blue eyes fair skin and that voice). You're welcome for the positive stereotype, enjoy it. ;)

Last edited:

fchatzig

Beginner
Reaction score
Many thanks to all you guys for creating all these for the UK fans. I just became a member both of the forum and facebook page. I hope the day that we could buy tickets from UK for an AC Milan match will come soon enough. Great idea...

Gio

Reaction score
Fav. Players
No problem Dimitris!

Last edited:

Rossonero

Primavera
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Baresi, Gattuso, Nesta, Kaka, El Shaarawy
Why is ESPN in the UK showing the match on Saturday at 8:15pm?? Why not live? Stupid

Gio

Reaction score
Fav. Players
Because ESPN is a bewilderingly idiotic establishment who figure Ian Dowie and his 1% knowledge of anything Serie A is an adequate commentator. Should you need further explanation of why they have taken such a decision with the broadcast then your best bet is to write to them.

Either way you raise a very valid point and I figure this could shape up to be one of the best matches of the season in any league and instead I'm sure they'll go ahead with something Heineken Cup-related or the highlights of a 1970s FA Cup 3rd round tie.

Rossonero

Primavera
Reaction score
Fav. Players
:fp::fp::fp::fp::fp::fp:
They are showing rugby before so the game will be 30 minute delay

PS if any commentator says "PEARL-O" or "NOCERINHO" I will lose it

Gio

Reaction score
Fav. Players
:fp::fp::fp::fp::fp::fp:
They are showing rugby before so the game will be 30 minute delay

Are they actually as well? I was only guessing with my comment, actually hilarious. I don't intend to watch it on ESPN anyway, Sky Italia for me!

Last edited:

Rossonero

Primavera
Reaction score
Fav. Players
I feel ashamed but I am outnumbered so the sky italia box is in another room and will be showing ballando con le stelle. :fp:

ESPN on with all our phones off is the only option to avoid an argument :lol:

Gio

Reaction score
Fav. Players
Fight for your right to party! Where in the UK are you?

Last edited:

Gio

Reaction score
Fav. Players
So Elio, Felix and myself are going to Italia Uno (London) to watch this one (Milan v Juve), anyone reading this is welcome to come, it's between Tottenham Court Road and Goodge Street tube stations, on Charlotte Street, W1T 4.

1272473555973IMG0084582769.png

£7,50 in you get a drink and a sandwich to watch it on a big screen, definitely worth it, intimate but brilliant atmosphere.

Last edited:

kakajd

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
ah looks tempting.... should I or shouldnt I?

maybe Chelsea will come back and I can go watch us defeat them at the bridge :D
Although Im not getting my hopes up, stupid awful english teams :fp:

Gio

Reaction score
Fav. Players
I'm talking about the juve game mate! And yeah id rather just watch Milan and Napoli go through than see Chelsea and Arsenal prevail!

Schedule