Reaction score
Fav. Players
Robben, Zidane, Ibra, Nesta, Ronaldinho
It's that time again :fp:

Qaas

Vi må tage det som det kommer
Reaction score
Fav. Players
KAKA, Maldini, Nesta, Dida, Inzaghi, Sheva, TSilva, R9, Raul, Casillas, Schmeichel, Messi, Zlatan
Balo would be ineligible anywayz

Plus, thei coach being sick would just make the fuckers more motivated

:thumbsup:..

but fuck barca we can definitely challenge them, considering we sign really good players in the winter transfer? :conf:

nuttela

Super Bludfam
Staff member
Reaction score
It's that time again :fp:

i doubled the planets use of expletives and profanities on earth over the last 3 centuries in the moments after that decision. i don't remember being that mad ever

Reaction score
Fav. Players
Junior & Messias
Are we really that lucky?

Well, this teaches to bloody finish the groups first.

With Zenit and Malaga we finished second.

Hitman

Milan Legend
Reaction score
PSG and MAN U were still availavable to pick but they said Barca is the only option wtfff can anyone explain this?!

If you think about the teams available for PSG + Man Utd to face, thats the only way it could happen. If they faced us, then Valencia would face Barcelona (which cant be possible because they're both Spanish)

deepa_316

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Papa Slivio
Wtf!! The draw is the same as the reheaesal from last night!!!

nuttela

Super Bludfam
Staff member
Reaction score
we need to win the first game. thats a must.

we can camp the fuck out at the nou camp but we need the san siro win

we need the curva sud to have the curva nord full of milan fans.

let's see if those fuckers blame the pitch again :mad:

necromancer

Lo Stile di Pioli
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta, Maldini, Buffon, Rino*Pirlo*Clarence, Sheva, Totti, Ibra, Pippo, Giacomo, Carlo, Il Dottore
Good stuff.

1. No EPL team in quarterfinals
2. Juve have Fiorentina, Roma and Napoli just around their Celtic matches. Hence, Milan are gonna win the league.

Soldier_of_god

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
cr7, Kaka, sheva, zidane, pastore , zlatan ibra,T.silva, jovetic, Arjen robben, drogba, suarez
Good stuff.

1. No EPL team in quarterfinals
2. Juve have Fiorentina, Roma and Napoli just around their Celtic matches. Hence, Milan are gonna win the league.

i believe jube can destroy them all except for maybe fiorentina. So doesn't make much of a difference, only milan and printer can stop this jube team :o, as proven earlier. Jube will blow celtic out of the park i think, so thats good for the coefficients but wouln't be surprised if they buckle when it matters most, cuz celtic is more than capable of parking the bus haha. i am hoping man.utd beat madrid, cuz if anything i cant stand and watch them win their 10th UCl crown and mourinho act like a haughty cunt again.

Soldier_of_god

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
cr7, Kaka, sheva, zidane, pastore , zlatan ibra,T.silva, jovetic, Arjen robben, drogba, suarez
Monto, Ambro, SES to some extent, Binho(yup) if we keep him etc.

We don't have a player that makes the whole team perform worse against good teams unlike last year.:thumbsup:

like ibra :D

yagami7gnr

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Seriously, worst draw possible. We still have to play the games, though. I just wonder how many penalties the referees are going to give to Uefalona. Ladri got it easy; however, it can be a trap 2 legs.

Soldier_of_god

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
^ pretty much. But we never learn do we.

Lionheart

Banned
Reaction score
Barca is getting weaker and weaker every season, there is no reason to worry. We can dominate them with SES, Horsedick, and in-form Robinho.

1st leg
Milan 4-1 midgets

2nd leg
Milan 2-2 midgets

yagami7gnr

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Barca is getting weaker and weaker every season, there is no reason to worry. We can dominate them with SES, Horsedick, and in-form Robinho.

1st leg
Milan 4-1 midgets

2nd leg
Milan 2-2 midgets

You mean sold-Binho

yonix

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
I'm actually quite excited for that draw. It's good for teams character. We will see if our team has what it takes mentally wise. Hope our injuries are down to zero by that time...that's my christmas wish-no more injuries! It will be difficult to play against 12 man but I have faith.

I would also recommend that mister B. spends a week in quarantine with the team...you know...to pump them up.
Something like...
I want warriors!!! Make.Them.Have.Nightmares!!! THIS IS MILAN!!!

Schedule