Milan's most depressing loss?

What do you think is Milan's worst loss?

• Deportivo 4-0 Milan (April 2004)

Votes: 10 8.4%
  • Milan 5-6 Liverpool (May 2005)

Votes: 47 39.5%
  • Milan 0-1 Juventus (May 2005)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • PSV 3-1 Milan (May 2005)

Votes: 2 1.7%
  • Inter 3-2 Milan (December 2005)

Votes: 56 47.1%
  • Milan 0-1 Barcelona (April 2006)

Votes: 4 3.4%

• Total voters

roy_il_diavolo

L'Avvocato
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Baggio,Rivera,MvB,Totti, Nesta, Del Piero, Buffon, Kaka
Yazan said:
Me too, I want to see:

Milan-Barcelona in the quarters. Just to show Reikarjd who the best team is.

Milan- Chelsea in the semifinal. Shevchenko can kiss his shirt how many times as he want, we'll kick his and the rest of his team-mates asses.

Milan-Liverpool: Grande finale!!!!! 5-1 to Milan. Gilardino 2 goals, Pippo 1 goal, Pirlo 1 goal, Kaka 1 goal and finally Maldini says goodbye to Liverpool by scoring.

Transfer to FANTASY THREAD !!! :tongue:

sure i want to see Shevas ass kicked but ^^^ this wud be toooo much !!!

lord_jedi

Primavera
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Pirlo, Gattuso, Kaka
It's got to be Milan VS Liverpool in the 2005 CL final. The trophy is in our hand, and we let Liverpool take it right under our nose. We are so close. Milan was so classy and excellent compared to Liverpool during that match. But that 10 magical minutes really change everything. Honestly speaking, I still hasn't get over it yet. The defeat is just too painful. I can't believe that any team can be that lucky. :head:

MaGasTeR

Pride of Yorkshire
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Pippo, Kewell, Kaka, A. Smith, Nesta, Bowyer, Rino, Viduka, Sheva, Rob. Keane, Gila, Harte, Maldini
When they had 10 minutes of magic isnt luck anymore. It's stupidity from us.

DonippoKakaShevdini

Santo Baresi
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Der Franco
Well...the Liverpool loss was bad. However, the worst loss for me was the CL finale of 93 vs. Marseille. Milan were by far the best team in the world and somehow managed to lose that match. It was also the first CL final I saw Milan lose. I have seen Milan in 7 finals, and we have a 4-3 record in those matches.

Incidentally, the 93 finale was also Marco Van Basten's last match for Milan too. :head:

Milanista4_Life

December Here We Go!
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Tevez ,Sheva, Kaka, Owen, Beckham, Dida, Crespo, Mardona, Inzaghi, Riquelme, Messi, Zizou
Istambul....need i say more?

Roksana

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Pirlo, C.Ronaldo, F.Totti, Del Piero, Nesta, Heinze, Roy Keane...etc
Can't we close this thread soon? It's really depressing... :head:

jen1000

Beginner
Reaction score
Liverpool was terrible. And when Deportivo came from behind to win a few seasons ago.

NobodyCares

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka, Shevchenko, Nesta, Maldini, Seedorf, Pirlo
Milanista4_Life said:
Istambul....need i say more?
well noooo..........not istanbul maybe when we lost to barca...... :cry:

Beemer

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Zed_darkx said:
No, it was definitely Istanbul. Barca were the better team in both legs last season.

Blowing a 3-0 lead to a crap EPL team who had no business being in the final to begin with hurts a whole lot more.

NobodyCares

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka, Shevchenko, Nesta, Maldini, Seedorf, Pirlo
BMWTaylor said:
No, it was definitely Istanbul. Barca were the better team in both legs last season.

Blowing a 3-0 lead to a crap EPL team who had no business being in the final to begin with hurts a whole lot more.
it hurts but atleast we reached the final.....Barca rather merk shattered are dreams.......n that hurts more ,

jen1000

Beginner
Reaction score
BMWTaylor said:

They had no business being allowed back into the competition the season afterwards. They still belonged in the final after beating Juventus and Chelsea.

Kalac#16

Milan Legend
Reaction score
jen1000 said:
They had no business being allowed back into the competition the season afterwards. They still belonged in the final after beating Juventus and Chelsea.
They didn't score against Chelsea..They got through to crap linesman.

Yuchen Li

58 unbeaten !
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Kaladze, Materazzi, Abbiati, Pirlo, Gattuso, Ambrosini, Kaka, Inzaghi, Gilardino
Zed_darkx said:
it hurts but atleast we reached the final.....Barca rather merk shattered are dreams.......n that hurts more ,
No !! You shouldn't judge the game only because if we reached the final or not... OK, for example, Milan 1-3 PSV ( Ambrosini's heading saved us in that game ) was almost one of the sucks games performanced by Milan, but we reached final depended on the away goal, however, you couldn't say that was a beautiful game for Milan even we reached final... So the 5-6 Liverpool was much more worse than 0-0 Barca... :cry:

Pirlo Fan

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Pirlo, Gattuso, Kaka, Nesta, Fabregas, Cannavaro, Buffon, Ribery, Berbatov
Istanbul actually made me shed a tear. I don't normally shed tears for anything not even pain.

Milanista4_Life

December Here We Go!
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Tevez ,Sheva, Kaka, Owen, Beckham, Dida, Crespo, Mardona, Inzaghi, Riquelme, Messi, Zizou
Zed_darkx said:
look at it this way.....if we won Istambul we raised the cup.....if we beated Barca we where going against Arsenal.....

lord_jedi

Primavera
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Pirlo, Gattuso, Kaka
Zed_darkx said:

You got to be kidding me. Losing in the final is much much more painful than losing in the quater or semis. Because in the final, we can almost raise the cup and we were during that match and we let Liverpool to take it from us. That hurts more. Because we were so slose to raise the cup again after the victory in 2003.

For the Barca match, you got to admit that Barca win it fair and square. I remember asking myself where is Kaka in that match? I hardly see him. Barca deserved to win that match.

But the match with Liverpool, we were far better than them. Yet, we lose to them in penalty and let the 3-0 lead blew away. It just painful to accept that defeat when we are the one who suppose to win it.

Anyway, when we blew our 3-0 lead in that match, I knew that we going to decide that match on penalties. And my instinct said that we're going to lose this match. I really hate it when it's really happen. :head:

Reaction score
Fav. Players
THE LEGEND PAOLO MALDINI... Roberto Baggio... Gilardino... Buffon... Pirlo... Beckham... Figo
the one against liverpool..so depressing!

diTa

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Fav. Players
NESTA, Maldini, KAKA, Rio Ferdinand, Seedorf, Pirlo, Fabregas, Cana, Raul.
the CL final in istambul was depresing i remember i cried like a baby.. it hurt reallly much:cry: now i keep worrying when we have a 2-0 or a 3-0 lead. i always am scared we will let it slip away like we did that night:(
the loss 4-0 to deportivo was damn hard too. i remember i didnt talk to anyone at home, and threw my cell phone in the closet so i wont hear it when anyone calls to say SHAME ON YOU:head:

Reaction score
most painful...

milan vs liverpool....25th may 2005....
my most depressing loss.....
i ever bought a jersey(04-05 jersey) worth RM200(Malaysia currency) using my salary....
n we loss......
but milan new jersey BWIN is ok too....
i want to buy one for myself...

p_Maldini_3

Primavera
Reaction score
Pirlo Fan said:
Istanbul actually made me shed a tear. I don't normally shed tears for anything not even pain.

lmao, me too!!

im going to be shitting, peeing, and crying my ass off when Maldini retires, thats for sure...

S

sheva_kaka722

Definitely champions league final to bloody liverpool. Absolute bullshit 2nd goal, linesman flagged offside and play didn't stop and then they scored. Thats so fucked.

And of course sheva to chelsea.

:head: :cry: :( :head: :cry: :( :conf:

sheva007

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Fav. Players
sheva, maldini, kaka, fabregas, crespo, tevez, messi, gattuso, nesta, kaladze, robben, van persie
liverpools triumph was the most dispointing. dont no how we let that slip. 3-0 up and let them come bak was shocking. a free header, penalty n a fuking dida save pushed into the goal. still cant believe it 2 dis day i would rather loose 5-0 then be heartbroken like that (well not 5-0 nil but loose without any chance of winnig) i can even watch higlights of it lol.

rossoneroid

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Definitely Istanbul 2005, a shocking result. Especially when I remember that I was recording the match into my VHS.

Schedule