The Anime/Manga Thread II

MilanMB

Serendipity
Reaction score
Depr, when your sig bet is over... i will photoshop you a milan sig.

Ultra Swan

.,.foREVer.,.
Reaction score
Fav. Players
AC Milan
241963.jpg

jammin

pour l'éternité
Reaction score
Btw, when did you become a low quality USC/Kuja impersonator?

Sir Crookodile

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
SEEDORF, K.Honda, Mugen, PRINCE, Ibra, Balotelli, Niang
naruto's "romance" is never well thought out. yes it isn't a romance soap-opera manga, but it could have better timing/thought-sequence/plot-relation.

but I mean crook...once you start talking this kinda thing...people are gonna tell you to write your own manga. =\

@Crookodile, fanfiction.net, bro.

:eek::eek::eek:

Wait, hang on guys, I think it went under the radar.. I put the quote tags but should've put "" instead maybe. Grabbed it from mangafox forum - I just find this particular lovetrinagle funny, always lots of bickering among fans.

And If characters were to be shipped in Narutoverse it would be A + Tsunade, obviously :o :o.

Fanfiction.net is a great site, used to frequent there often and read a lot from there :devil2:

ikita

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Paolo Maldini, Ricardo Kaka, Alessandro Nesta
:eek::eek::eek:

Wait, hang on guys, I think it went under the radar.. I put the quote tags but should've put "" instead maybe. Grabbed it from mangafox forum - I just find this particular lovetrinagle funny, always lots of bickering among fans.

And If characters were to be shipped in Narutoverse it would be A + Tsunade, obviously :o :o.

Fanfiction.net is a great site, used to frequent there often and read a lot from there :devil2:

I was requested to post mass effect fanfics there....but never did it. made sense to me since I stopped writing those things...I guess I knew I couldn't be consistent with them.

derpu

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Demetrio Albertini, Prinz Eugen
Depr, when your sig bet is over... i will photoshop you a milan sig.

thanks.. can't change it till april though.. and I lost another sig bet to Jammu and have to wear his during the summer mercato anyway :lol:

Sir Crookodile

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Gottcha, I once spent hours on writing a Beelzebub piece...only mustered 2 lines despite a lot of ideas :/. At least I kow writing ain't my career lol.

--
FLCL is stuck in my mind :eek:. My rating was pretty bad, the characters and their interactions deserve more praise than I gave tbh. #otaku_squad should really give it a try (and also if you're into symbolism... you'll find it a pleasant bonus for sure).

Might verywell rewatch next year.

--
Huge test coming up in couple of weeks. Everyone can participate and tens of thoudands always sign up yearly...did it in the past a ccouple of times and ALWAYS got the most average score you could've gotten :lol::fp:.

Will try it again(even though they upped the logic/math part :() just for the fun. I don't even want to study at uni anytime soon, so not much of incitament like last time but I could use some serious workethic again and I'm opting for putting in much more hours than previous tests. Will be interesting for sure :devil2:

@Derp the force is too strong within you. You must resist.

derpu

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
that's a premium action figure, cost around $300 a piece, was planning to buy the mikasa one before I realized they released eren, levi and now annie too..

the completionist in me will force me to buy all if I ever bought one of them,, so I decided not to buy anything from this line of collection :lol:

---

any great games on ps4 yet? confirmed no backward compatibility? still undecided whether to buy ps3 or ps4, so many good games on ps3 that I want to try

Last edited:

Sir Crookodile

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
that's a premium action figure, cost around $300 a piece, was planning to buy the mikasa one before I realized they released eren, levi and now annie too..

the completionist in me will force me to buy all if I ever bought one of them,, so I decided not to buy anything from this line of collection :lol:

---

any great games on ps4 yet? confirmed no backward compatibility? still undecided whether to buy ps3 or ps4, so many good games on ps3 that I want to try

:eek::eek: I bought a beautiful and LLARGE digital painting...hung it in my room..barely register it is there :head::head:. I blame Apple for that. Or all electronic devices really, I kind of forget that I actually have things in my room lol.

edit: Can't help with ps games. Might ask a friend of mine later since lucky bastard has it (only Killzone though iirc) - ill be studying my ass off now.

Last edited:

Ultra Swan

.,.foREVer.,.
Reaction score
Fav. Players
AC Milan
Derp, while you're at it, get me this one:

[SFW][Just thought it would make the post neater]

claymore1.jpg

Thanks! :thumbsup: ... You're a :star:

derpu

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
is she an albino exhibitionist?

--

it's not posable so it shouldn't be too expensive

Last edited:

Ultra Swan

.,.foREVer.,.
Reaction score
Fav. Players
AC Milan
is she an albino exhibitionist?

--

it's not posable so it shouldn't be too expensive

Why do you think that? :lol:

--

So I can get a posable one instead? :devilehh:

Clare is cool but I would've preferred Teresa, Ophelia, Galatea or Irene, of which there isn't.. :cry:

derpu

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
I thought she was a naked chick at first :lol:

---

tried googling but couldn't find a good figure for claymore, I suppose it's just not popular enough :devilehh:

good action figure makers (that I Know of) are Bandai, Good Smile Company (mainly the figma sub branch), S.H Figuarts, and Real Action Heroes.

Last edited:

Ultra Swan

.,.foREVer.,.
Reaction score
Fav. Players
AC Milan
I thought she was a naked chick at first :lol:

---

tried googling but couldn't find a good figure for claymore, I suppose it's just not popular enough :devilehh:

good action figure makers (that I Know of) are Bandai, Good Smile Company (mainly the figma sub branch), S.H Figuarts, and Real Action Heroes.

:lol:

When reading the manga I was often uncertain as to whether they're wearing pants or not, till it started getting ripped. :devilcon:

--
Yeah, it most definitely isn't popular enough, it's a pity, there's some really cool designs later in the series.

jammin

pour l'éternité
Reaction score
Best game for PS4 is still Battlefield 4 apparently. I'll wait til June at least.

PS3 is still well worth getting IMO, especially at ~$250 USD. Lots of Jap games (including a number of HD remakes) still pumping out for the PS3.

Trying to use the above argument on a friend to try and sell it to him so I can get a PS4. :devilehh:

kakajd

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta Pato Pippo Kaka Ronaldinho Montolivo Abate C.Ronaldo Ibra
reach epi 7 of steins gate, anyone watching the show? im willing to bet $5 the parttimer girl came from the future

I havent read both either and yeah the female warrior covers are what made me think both are similar manga/manhwa :lol:

@kakajd: planning on reading Fuuka? Chapter 1 is already up on mangafox

lol, Ive already watch steins gate, so i cant bet you anything.

And that anime is amazing, the movie as well.

....im not sure, I know i will, so i dont know why I said im not sure lol Ill have a read now and get back to you.
Going to read?

Edit:
So read, let me know if you do to, but honestly, it may as well be haruto again, the guy seems exactly like im, and the girl is insane lol
But i like the art work.

Last edited:

Redman10

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Jammin has peak my interest in FF9 again. So I'll play it again after I beat breath of fire 3.

MilanMB

Serendipity
Reaction score
thanks.. can't change it till april though.. and I lost another sig bet to Jammu and have to wear his during the summer mercato anyway :lol:

your situation is horrible right now with the avatar and sig... is there a way we can redeem you from tihs?

jammin

pour l'éternité
Reaction score
Derp deserves this for all the shit he pulled in the Mafia games. :o

derpu

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
your situation is horrible right now with the avatar and sig... is there a way we can redeem you from tihs?
i'm afraid there's nothing you can do. oh well i'll just serve my sentence, it'll be over before I know it.
Derp deserves this for all the shit he pulled in the Mafia games. :o
*balotellicries.jpg*

Schedule