• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

.A.K.

Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka,Pato,Maldini,Inzaghi
remember how we used to fucking wait for li to send money to pay the players wages???

how ungrateful we are, complaining about bakayko etc

having a new management is something that should make us happy

mumbojumbo

Special Guy
Reaction score
If Ronaldo's transfer scheme is working for Juve, at one point i could see Elliot making a similar kind of moves.

Elliot will NOT do that. Elliot has no control over companies that they invest in because they own like 3-5% of the companies. Also they dont run companies, instead they fight for director seats. If they dont like how things are being run by management, they force management to change or remove management. It is actually hard to do because it is costly legally to do any shareholder activism.

The best way we can hope is they put the right people in the right positions, which they have been doing. I dont think they will use Milan for tax purpose. It depends how they put Milan. Is it under their Funds' books or management company's books??? We dont know for sure.

Milanista_7

#UCLDNA
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, T.Silva, Kaka, Ronaldinho, Seedorf, Gattuso, Ibra, Romagnoli
Leonardo and Maldini are working on a name still top secret, so much so that yesterday the rossonero DG received a series of agents at the headquarters, all shielded at the entrance and exit of Casa Milan. Something important is boiling in the pot.
@AntoVitiello

Alec

Football Idiot Savant
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Paul Pierce, Aimar, Nesta, Gattuso, Kaká, Romagnoli, VAR, Genghis Khan
These next 9 days will be extra spicy, I'm so looking forward to it.

.A.K.

Reaction score
Fav. Players
Leonardo and Maldini are working on a name still top secret, so much so that yesterday the rossonero DG received a series of agents at the headquarters, all shielded at the entrance and exit of Casa Milan. Something important is boiling in the pot.
@AntoVitiello

neymar?

mumbojumbo

Special Guy
Reaction score
Hopefully these people will develop the club and the club can be run without a sugar daddy. If we rely on sugar daddy model, we need to be owned by a government. A billionaire can't do that because of FFP, regardless if he is he is willing to spend, FFP will stop him. If a government owns the club, then a government can simply force their companies to be club's sponsors.

Samaldinho

Milan Legend
Reaction score

I realize it is impossible. I know that it is. By, my God, would I love to have him play for Milan.

I miss having the best player in the world in red and black. Neymar isn't that player, but, I miss seeing a Milan player holding up that golden ball.

rocknrolla1v1

FORZA MILAN
Reaction score
@AntoVitiello

Someone from PSG, Barca, Real, or a top Premier League team?

jon

The Matrix
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Romagnoli, Cutrone, De Bruyne
MBAPPE BABY

woo

MKD_z0ki

Chosen One
Reaction score
@AntoVitiello

" all shielded at the entrance and exit of casa milan"
that sounds so fake, who is this vitiello? :lol:

Donato

The Wise One
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka', Maldini, Pippo, T.Silva, Ronaldinho, Shevchenko, Pirlo, Seedorf, Gattuso, Ibra, Nesta, Pato
@AntoVitiello

This sounds a little far fetched. We’re so going to get let down. Bakayoko to come in and take that number 4 and we know we gonna get let down :lol:

MarioReality

syrup sippin assassin
Reaction score
@AntoVitiello

Where did you get this?

Donato

The Wise One
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka', Maldini, Pippo, T.Silva, Ronaldinho, Shevchenko, Pirlo, Seedorf, Gattuso, Ibra, Nesta, Pato
Bakayoko to take over Biglia’s spot this season. Book mark it.

MKD_z0ki

Chosen One
Reaction score
Ye lets not get too sucked into these, while i love the fact we got maldini back and how much he loves milan just hope we do not sign washed up players i dont mind baka but hope his not the only midfielder, praying for sms.

Hannibal

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Kaka, Shevchenko
Think he's already done his bit. Top players are gonna come to Italy with the new tax rate.

Do you have more info about this? What was the tax rate before and now, and how that affects things? I'm just curious.

.A.K.

Reaction score
Fav. Players
could be BS but:

Bakayoko should also arrive from Chelsea, as a support in midfield to give more tactical solutions to Gattuso and centimeters to avoid goals from dead ball situations.
He can play in place of Kessie but also with him, forming a strong wall in midfield.
@ACMilanSydney

Samaldinho

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Hmm. Messi? Neymar? Mbappe? Salah?

All jokes aside, I'm not that upset about Bakayoko. I think if he can recapture his Monaco form, it would be awesome to see Bakayoko and Kessie terrorize a midfield.

Alec

Football Idiot Savant
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Paul Pierce, Aimar, Nesta, Gattuso, Kaká, Romagnoli, VAR, Genghis Khan
22_isco_380x501.jpg

This dude would look really good in Red & Black, just saying

20_asensio_380x501.jpg

But I could settle for him too

IL Diavolo 3

Fester
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
Donato di Campli spoke to Sky Sport about Leonardo: "Leonardo is a gentleman and this in football is a big thing. I think it's a guarantee for many players, even Higuain said he went to Milan because of Leonardo. Leonardo can pick up players who didn’t want to go to Milan before and he’s one that gives assurance to both the players and their agents, something the Rossoneri team didn’t have before.
From a human point of view I have no doubts, he’s the top currently in circulation

General

Official RnB Mercato Stress Counselor
Reaction score
Fav. Players
People who Try Harder, semantics aficionado

ZBoban

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Lotito about to pull off the robbery of the century if he manages to get a sucker to pay over 100 million for SMS who's probably about worth half that. Good for him I respect the hustle I guess just hope it's not Milan.

vidarth

Ibra Supremacy
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Sheva, Ibrahimovic, Kaka, Nesta, Maldini, Gattuso, Seedorf, Ronaldinho
Wtf no bakoyoko pls. Can't we sign anyone better. This dude sucks..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Schedule