AC Milan Tickets & Travel Information

Reaction score
Tickets for AC Milan-Tottenham

Where can i purchase tickets online for AC Milan-Tottenham?

Reliable place and at reasonable prices.

Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Van Basten, Inzaghi
Just booked up to head over vs Lazio, in a few weeks. CANNOT WAIT!!!, fantastic result today, looks like we're getting that knack of winning when not playing well, the hallmark of a scudetto-winning side!!!

In Max we trust!

forza ragazzi!!

Reaction score
hi, I'm a great supporter of the Italian football from Germany.

I will be in Milan from the 1st to the 3rd of April 2011.

My question is if I can get some tickets for the game against AC Milan or is it impossible to get some? What are the prices?

Best regards
Knut Kumpe

Reaction score
Tickets

Hi everyone, I am a Tottenham fan and am greatly looking forward to coming to the San Siro for the second time this season. I will be coming over with my two sons and a friend, my youngest son is a Tottenham and Milan fan. I need some help regarding tickets, when the tickets go on general sale on February 2nd, is it possible for one person to buy four tickets from the Intesa Sanpaolo bank, or is it one ticket per person. Any help with this will be greatly appreciated.

Reaction score
Just booked up to head over vs Lazio, in a few weeks. CANNOT WAIT!!!, fantastic result today, looks like we're getting that knack of winning when not playing well, the hallmark of a scudetto-winning side!!!

In Max we trust!

forza ragazzi!!

I'M also coming over for this game.How and when are you going over to milan?

Reaction score
Greetings all.

I'm a Tottenham fan (and part-time AC fan).
I'll be experiencing the mighty San Siro for the Tottenham match.

In what section would you recommend me to get tickets, if I want to be with as many Spurs fans as possible?

I've not got a ticket for the Green 3rd tier, but can choose between 1st/2nd tier Green and Orange.

Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Van Basten, Inzaghi
I'M also coming over for this game.How and when are you going over to milan?

because the league have moved the game to a tuesday, i can only get a flights out on monday and fly back wednesday. flying from Birmingham UK, to Malpensa i presume.

How and when are you going over? btw have you heard of a bar, run by italian stoke city fans, i read this in four four two magazine. going to try and get there have a few drinks on the monday night, watching some serie b monday night match :)

Reaction score
Greetings all.

I'm a Tottenham fan (and part-time AC fan).
I'll be experiencing the mighty San Siro for the Tottenham match.

In what section would you recommend me to get tickets, if I want to be with as many Spurs fans as possible?

I've not got a ticket for the Green 3rd tier, but can choose between 1st/2nd tier Green and Orange.
Where are you getting your tickets from.

Reaction score
Where are you getting your tickets from.

Check out:
http://www.mpestero.com/

It's possible to reserve tickets there now, but will only be bought after Feb 2nd, when they go on open sale.

But I've got no idea where in the stadium it's better to buy:
1st or 2nd tier Verde (ie below the Spurs away section)?
2nd tier Arancio (ie on the long side)?

Reaction score
Check out:
http://www.mpestero.com/

It's possible to reserve tickets there now, but will only be bought after Feb 2nd, when they go on open sale.

But I've got no idea where in the stadium it's better to buy:
1st or 2nd tier Verde (ie below the Spurs away section)?
2nd tier Arancio (ie on the long side)?
Have you actually reserved seats through this site.

Reaction score

Some of my mates have (and others on this forum has in the past, it seems).

I'm waiting to find out where it's best to sit, if I want to be with most other Spurs fans, before I make my reservation...

Reaction score
I went to milan v juventus and some juventus fans where below the proper allocation in green but the red 3rd tier seemed to be more of a neutral zone with plenty of away fans and nothing was said

kakajd

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta Pato Pippo Kaka Ronaldinho Montolivo Abate C.Ronaldo Ibra
where would i buy a ticket for the tottenham milan game?

im talking about the away match in england as i live in northern ireland and getting over to italy would be harder to say the least lol.

obviously i want to be in the milan end, and i could guess that tickets might be hard to come by, so any help would be great, thanks.

Reaction score
where would i buy a ticket for the tottenham milan game?

im talking about the away match in england as i live in northern ireland and getting over to italy would be harder to say the least lol.

obviously i want to be in the milan end, and i could guess that tickets might be hard to come by, so any help would be great, thanks.

Ive been in touch with mpestero and they think they will be getting some for the away game,send them an email and they will inform you when they are going on sale

kakajd

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta Pato Pippo Kaka Ronaldinho Montolivo Abate C.Ronaldo Ibra
Ive been in touch with mpestero and they think they will be getting some for the away game,send them an email and they will inform you when they are going on sale

thanks

Reaction score

Have now ordered through that site (Arancio 2nd). Really looks the real deal, as many on here have used it.

Will get a final confirmation after they've been put on sale (Feb 2nd).

Reaction score
Have now ordered through that site (Arancio 2nd). Really looks the real deal, as many on here have used it.

Will get a final confirmation after they've been put on sale (Feb 2nd).

I used them for milan v juventus,also used them for lazio in 2 weeks,just pick them up from a booth outside,all nice and easy,genuine site with no problems

Reaction score
I used them for milan v juventus,also used them for lazio in 2 weeks,just pick them up from a booth outside,all nice and easy,genuine site with no problems

According to their site, I'll have to be there 3 hours before match starts to pick it up.

Do you know if it's possible to pick it up earlier in the day (or, say, 90 minutes before kick-off)?

Reaction score
The booth opens 3 hours before the game and closes 15 mins before kick off,Don't be late as they have to close then.we got ours about 2 hours before kick off as there were lots of places to drink and eat around the ground

Last edited:
Reaction score
The booth opens 3 hours before the game and closes 15 mins before kick off,Don't be late as they have to close then.we got ours about 2 hours before kick off as there were lots of places to drink and eat around the ground

Good to know.
Thanks for your help, mate!

Reaction score
Disn't think i was going to be able to get over to see us beat the yids,but just booked with ryanair from bristol,and back from treviso to bristol,only £32

deepa_316

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Papa Slivio
Is it tru that for a cl game wen Milan go away and tickets r allocated to them by the opposition at set price say 40 euro do Milan put more money on top of that and then sell to their fans???? Is this the process for most clubs in Europe??

deepa_316

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Papa Slivio
as there were lots of places to drink and eat around the ground

One of the best things about goin to San siro lol, me my bro jus booked for derby in April an he only lookin forward to the food vans and drink spots but then again he is juve fan

Reaction score

Hi. I'm very interested in Spurs - Milan game too (in the visitors section). Any idea how much these tickets would cost if they are available? Just more or less or how much this website is usually selling these for?