The Rumour Commode XXVI: March Fourth!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ronin

Milansochist
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Gattuso, Rui Costa, Albertini, Serginho, Seedorf, Redondo, Ibrahimovic, Ronaldinho

TBfgUrq.png

People were talking about bringing Kucka as vice-Kessie, but looking at yesterday's game I think he would be starting ahead of Kessie. Similarly strong defensively, much better offensively.

Raz

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Where is leaf? We need his input on this. Muh fReEdOmZ

Pingu

American Calcio Milan
Stream Guru
Reaction score
You can go kiss yourself all you.

Beautiful crazy humans.

AndreiX

AC Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
sometimes
when I check the commode and see people bad mouthing the regime

ZXPIjDg.gif

marioacm93

Milan Icon
Reaction score
hahaha how salty are you? you really cant take a joke, can you? Remember what happened the first time i made fun of your infamous formation? :lol:

omer486

Milan Legend
Reaction score

In the 3 point age it's much better to get a combination of wins and losses than many draws.

If you win 3 out of 6 games, that 9 points. 6 draws is only 6 points.

A draw is only useful against a direct challenger for top 4, because while you drop 2 points they also drop 2 points like if Milan had drawn against Inter.

Gattuso might have been more useful in the 2 point per win era!

MilanFan89

Milan Legend
Reaction score
hahaha how salty are you? you really cant take a joke, can you? Remember what happened the first time i made fun of your infamous formation? :lol:

I can take jokes if its funny. This bs formation joke keeps going on for 2 years now. And im the one getting banned all the time.

Im back after getting banned again for almost no reason and instantly getting mocked again.

And im the one being pathetic ?
Lol

MarioReality

syrup sippin assassin
Reaction score
from this day forward, anthony martial is banned from being placed in any future "wishlist" either by me, or anyone else.

case closed.

sack of shit.

and happy easter, friends. see you soon. in a more positive atmosphere. ;)

rossonero1

Milan Legend
Reaction score
are you that naive? Comparing the trash 2012 Serie A with the current one? It was a dead league. We'd be 8th with that team and Allegri (and he did manage to drop to midtable with the same team very soon), so that argument is just weak. If overall league levels are taken into consideration Gattuso is performing the same as Allegri that season, if not better, with so many competitive teams fighting for one spot. Also precisely how Allegri won with us, we had noone to challenge us in 2011, he's the master of one team league titles.

When did Gattuso get 72 points in a season? And the top 6 in that 2012-2013 season looks like they'll finish with more points than finishing 4th this season ha.

Last edited:

rossonero1

Milan Legend
Reaction score
@seanpelucchi
#exclusive ���� the Rossoneri work under the traces for the couple #sarri and #insigne increasingly frequent contacts in recent days. http://Oracolorn.it

Also that OracoloRN guy responded to someone asking about the coach next season and he gave a Galliani type response saying Gattuso would stay 99.9% and Sarri .1%. Says Sarri likes Deulofeu a lot.

Last edited:

VooDooDoll

))<>((
Reaction score
I can take jokes if its funny. This bs formation joke keeps going on for 2 years now. And im the one getting banned all the time.

Im back after getting banned again for almost no reason and instantly getting mocked again.

Lol

hope you will not get banned because of signature size.

Raz

Milan Legend
Reaction score

Lol

Idk... but have you thought about... maybe... You're the problem?

MilanBG

Milan Legend
Reaction score
@seanpelucchi
#exclusive ���� the Rossoneri work under the traces for the couple #sarri and #insigne increasingly frequent contacts in recent days. http://Oracolorn.it

I don't want Insigne for the price they request... Very good player who never fulfilled him tremendous potential. He will soon be 28 so he is not improving from now on. If the price is 40 m then ok, but De Faggotentis will ask for 70-80 m.

I watched few minutes of the Primavera game and this guy Cappani impressed me again. He will be 19 soon so I think he may be part of the 1st team next season

AndreiX

AC Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
sometimes
350x250 pixels is the max sig size unless you have a permit. people who don't conform to these rules will be taken to the reeducation camp

leaf

Sack Pioli
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Ronaldo, Kaká, Maldini, Nesta, CR7, Seedorf, Dwight Yorke, Quaresma
from this day forward, anthony martial is banned from being placed in any future "wishlist" either by me, or anyone else.

case closed.

sack of shit.

and happy easter, friends. see you soon. in a more positive atmosphere. ;)

Fuck you ....Martial is exactly what we need right now
Also pls come back...I gotta teach these n00bz philosophy and shit :rolleyes: I'm sure your ass eating tutorials will be more appreciated than the founding principles of liberal western democracies :o

marioacm93

Milan Icon
Reaction score

Lol

Banned for no reason? Wishing death upon a Milan legend like Rino Gattuso, yeah that is pathetic

rossonero1

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Man Utd made the same mistake everyone does with managers who go on a little hot streak giving Solskjær a long term contract in season when they should have waited until the end of the season to let things play out.

General

Official RnB Mercato Stress Counselor
Reaction score
Fav. Players
People who Try Harder, semantics aficionado

Case closed.

Sack of shit.

And happy easter, friends. See you soon. In a more positive atmosphere. ;)

+100

Goodfella

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Man Utd made the same mistake everyone does with managers who go on a little hot streak giving Solskjær a long term contract in season when they should have waited until the end of the season to let things play out.

A Stramaccioni.

But those twats can afford having 3 coaches on the payroll, without needing to go Tottenham in the market.

Doesn't matter though.
They'll remain shit regardless of coach.

Tantalis

Heyoka
Reaction score
A
s3os3l.jpg

^^ This is one of the pettiest, most pathetic things I've ever seen in my life

Lol, this is legendary. He's like the younger sibling of rnb that cries to his parents to try and get his way.

General

Reaction score
Fav. Players
Wait... milanfan89 was the one who made that formation everyone kept reposting?

Legend :lol:!

Tantalis

Heyoka
Reaction score

Lol

Here's some rnb advice. Here you will get mocked for saying stupid shit, posting stupid shit, and for looking like a pile of stupid shit. Learn to accept that and laugh at yourself a bit and the place becomes much more enjoyable to take part in. People don't forget here, and comments are loaded with inside jokes. You can either hang with us or not, but you are responsible for that decision by your own posts and actions.

General

Reaction score
Fav. Players
So no ban for this ? Constantly provoking and swearing with diseases, while I get banned for telling Gattuso can go kill yourself..

wow

You’re going to make that your sig? :lol:

God this forum :proud:

Raz

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Here's some rnb advice. Here you will get mocked for saying stupid shit, posting stupid shit, and for looking like a pile of stupid shit. Learn to accept that and laugh at yourself a bit and the place becomes much more enjoyable to take part in. People don't forget here, and comments are loaded with inside jokes. You can either hang with us or not, but you are responsible for that decision by your own posts and actions.

Good advice. He's way too insecure and can't handle simple banter

Colossus

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Zidane, Shevchenko, Ronaldo, Maldini, Nesta, Pirlo, Xavi, Scholes, Montolivo, Modric, Thiago Silva
Wishing ? I said he "can" go kill himself.
Not wishing someone else to get cancer..

Could you please cease your poor me spam in the commode. You are making yourself look like an absolute fool

Status
Not open for further replies.

Schedule