The Red & Black Forums | An AC Milan Community The Red & Black Forums | An AC Milan Community The Red & Black Forums | An AC Milan Community

Go Back   The Red & Black Forums > AC Milan > AC Milan Matches

AC Milan Matches Talk about AC Milan's matches, post your comments, your views on the team performance, line-ups, etc. Find out the latest live AC Milan streams.

Old 03-04-2021, 16:14   #661
Qaas
Mystery Guy

Fav. Players: KAKA, Maldini, Nesta, Dida, Inzaghi, Sheva, TSilva, R9, Raul, Casillas, Schmeichel, Messi

Hold the fuck onnn
I swear i thought this would be played at 18:00
Qaas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2021, 16:23   #662
nonsonoqui
Io non ho cugini

Quote:
Originally Posted by Qaas View Post
Hold the fuck onnn
You get a pass because it is your birthday.

Happy Birthday buddy!

Signature
Grazie per avermi fatto rossonero!
nonsonoqui is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2021, 17:01   #663
kevin_dk
AC Milan Icon

Pioli acting polite, cool, calm and kind again. That he had no choice but go with the starting XI that he did. That the boys scraped grounds for one point. That well done to Hauge for turning up when team needed. That team needs to get work done for the matches ahead.

Enough of this diplomatic piece of shit. Fuck off.

On side notes, Ibra be gone by season's end please, I smell one-year extension then World Cup 2022 with Sweden, then plaudits on all over him while we struggle with playstyle because he is such a big player physically and mentally to the team. BRING US A PRIME CF, someone who makes no noises off the pitch, scores goals and shows no emotions.

Theo is an overweight piece of animal shit. Pro football players with a beer belly are a disgrace.
kevin_dk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2021, 17:09   #664
makcoul
National Team Player

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chiko View Post
I?m sorry but fuck Pioli on this one. I?m upset cause he chose the worst starting line up possible.
Only this game?
Really now I am 100% convinced that Pioli will drive us no where.
Enough is enough with Pioli and his fcking useless not creative players Krunic, Samu. And enough with his Hauge's hate. We are slowly but surely moving out of the top 4...
makcoul is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2021, 17:21   #665
Hitchens
Trophies incoming

Fav. Players: Tier 1: Maldini, Nesta - Tier 2: Kaká, Seedorf, Shevchenko, Serginho

Quote:
Hold the fuck onnn

Never change.

Signature
Hitchens is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2021, 17:24   #666
Nestafan
Long Hair > Mohawk

Fav. Players: Nesta, Antonini, Crespo, Pirlo, Pippo, Kaka, T. Silva. Current AC - Ibra, Calabria, Tonali, Tata

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tantalis View Post
Donnarumma had some good saves.

Theo has given many gifts to opposing sides this season. Maybe he's the one that should go for big money.
I'm a little worried he might have been a flash in the pan. It's like Serie A has found him out from an attacking stand point. Defensively he is below average, so not worth being in the starting 11 for those contributions. I'm giving him the benefit of the doubt and wont give up on him yet. His form last season and during first half of this season were exceptional but his current form is alarming. IF someone came in with 50 plus million offer and his form has still dwindled I'd be tempted.

Signature

Last edited by Nestafan; 03-04-2021 at 17:27.
Nestafan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2021, 18:07   #667
Thenebra
AC Milan Icon

Quote:
Originally Posted by kevin_dk View Post
Pioli acting polite, cool, calm and kind again. That he had no choice but go with the starting XI that he did. That the boys scraped grounds for one point. That well done to Hauge for turning up when team needed. That team needs to get work done for the matches ahead.

Enough of this diplomatic piece of shit. Fuck off.

On side notes, Ibra be gone by season's end please, I smell one-year extension then World Cup 2022 with Sweden, then plaudits on all over him while we struggle with playstyle because he is such a big player physically and mentally to the team. BRING US A PRIME CF, someone who makes no noises off the pitch, scores goals and shows no emotions.

Theo is an overweight piece of animal shit. Pro football players with a beer belly are a disgrace.
Overweight piece of animal shit?

Signature
Sometimes Maybe Good Sometimes Maybe Shit
Thenebra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2021, 19:06   #668
Mr. Anonymous
AC Milan Legend

Just finished watching the game....PATHETIC!!! I'm a Theo fan but that give away was inexcusable. Our tactics are slow, boring and predictable, the entire team save Hauge and Donnarumma looked like they didn't want to be playing today.

Hauge needs to start consecutive games. (he's better in 10 minutes then most of the the team in 90 and this isn't the first time)

Pioli better get a clue make the correct choices for the starting XI, get the tactics right and get this team prepared EVERY GAME.

what an embarrassment!!!
Mr. Anonymous is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2021, 19:08   #669
Qaas
Mystery Guy

Fav. Players: KAKA, Maldini, Nesta, Dida, Inzaghi, Sheva, TSilva, R9, Raul, Casillas, Schmeichel, Messi

Quote:
Originally Posted by nonsonoqui View Post
You get a pass because it is your birthday.

Happy Birthday buddy!

Lmaooo
Thanks brother <3
Old 03-04-2021, 19:09   #670
Qaas
Mystery Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hitchens View Post
HBD Qaas.

Quote:
Originally Posted by joyrider View Post
Happy birthday qaas
Thanks brothers
Old 03-04-2021, 19:25   #671
kevin_dk
AC Milan Icon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thenebra View Post
Overweight piece of animal shit?
He has talent and potential that he does but we all can tell he is not taking care of his ego. It runs wild on the pitch and messes up the team flow of play. He is also not taking care of his body which is a shame considering he is only 23. I know I always sound demanding and intense but these lackluster and mentally weak players a Milan deserve bashing to the fullest. If he can not say no to wings, chips and enery drinks at 11pm he deserves no respect because he is no different from other typicsl young lads who work much more lower profile jobs.
kevin_dk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2021, 21:40   #672
Goodfella
AC Milan Icon

Quote:
Originally Posted by milanator View Post
Ibra more like 4.5
You're probably right.
His immobility crippled us, and the Ibra magic that's supposed to make up for it never arrived. His dribbling attempts were more pathetic than Piatek's.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tantalis View Post
Theo has given many gifts to opposing sides this season. Maybe he's the one that should go for big money.
I just hope his market value will still be 50m+ by the end of the season.

Signature
Goodfella is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2021, 21:42   #673
Goodfella
AC Milan Icon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wild View Post
I dont get what just happened , i honestly dont.
Were we forced to adjust our lineup ?
Why Sale , Samu & Kru over Kalu , Diaz & Rebic ?
Diaz is injured.
Rebic is still struggling with the hip issue.

However Pioli didn't need to waste Saele at RB, or start Krunic+Hakan together, or start an unfit Bennacer, when Hauge, Meite, Tonali and Kalulu were available.

Signature
Goodfella is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2021, 21:44   #674
Fusiproe12
Afrislavian

Qaas is a true milanista and he never smiled today

Happy birthday
Fusiproe12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2021, 01:06   #675
doraemon
One and Only

Fav. Players: Sheva, Maldini, Gattuso, Kaka

Quote:
Originally Posted by Goodfella View Post
You're probably right.
His immobility crippled us, and the Ibra magic that's supposed to make up for it never arrived. His dribbling attempts were more pathetic than Piatek's.

I just hope his market value will still be 50m+ by the end of the season.
I can count almost five times ibra messed up the ball under his possession, he was never that bad on the ball. Clearly that guy exhausted after all the travelling with sweden. Personally i won't renew him if he choose to keep going with sweden until next wc
doraemon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2021, 09:25   #676
Benz_1803
classic 1994

Fav. Players: Milan legendary

Poor selection lead to draw.

The choice of players is too sudden and risky, Saele is already comfortable on the right wing, suddenly deploy him as rb, Krunic is not a winger but forced, zlatan hakan psychologically exhausted after the international match, Bennacer looks like he needs more time to adapt, better tonali because he is quite comfortable on the right.

Signature
Benz_1803 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2021, 14:02   #677
Qaas
Mystery Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fusiproe12 View Post
Qaas is a true milanista and he never smiled today

Happy birthday

Thanks bro
Old 04-04-2021, 14:18   #678
Fabio
Salad Fan Club

Fav. Players: Kaká, Cafu, Ronaldinho, Pato, Dida, Gattuso, Balotelli, Borini, Honda, Saelemaekers

Quote:
Hold the fuck onnn
unbelievable

Signature
Quote:
Originally Posted by joyrider View Post
I’m fan of Serie Borini.
Fabio is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2021, 16:13   #679
Master Smurf
AC Milan Icon

Fav. Players: Baggio, Weah, Bergkamp, Becks, Sheva, Kaka, Rooney, Kun, Thiago Silva, Pato, Kessie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nestafan View Post
I'm a little worried he might have been a flash in the pan. It's like Serie A has found him out from an attacking stand point. Defensively he is below average, so not worth being in the starting 11 for those contributions. I'm giving him the benefit of the doubt and wont give up on him yet. His form last season and during first half of this season were exceptional but his current form is alarming. IF someone came in with 50 plus million offer and his form has still dwindled I'd be tempted.
It's ego
Same with the constant protestations about not being on NT

This is where Pioli Maldini and other senior French players need to impress on him that he needs to be constantly improving and always striving to impress.
In many of our higher profile matches he has been poor and exposed and that has to brought to his attention by important people. The best are expected to be counted on in the crucial moments.
Master Smurf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2021, 14:17   #680
Australiano1980
#CommunismKills

Fav. Players: Van Basten, Maldini, Savicevic, Baresi, Desailly, Gullit, Romario

Dreadful game. The team was too obvious as always and too shallow. The opposite coach only demands from his players one thing "If Theo Hernandez starts a running.. stop him!"

The rest is simple, block our sides since we dont have any acceletarion in the middle and we got completely stuck. Only Pioli dont see this.

Signature
Australiano1980 is offline   Reply With Quote