CL QF 1st Leg: AC Milan (0) - Barcelona (0) - 28/03/2012

whiterabbit

Galliani sucks big time
Reaction score
Inter still got a red card in the first seven minutes, and barca scored on us at home with a cheap ass penalty and 1/1000 own goal from the boss.

that red card did good to inter they were more motivated after it...i did not say we can not beat them i just said it is very hard...to not make the mistake of not consider them favorites we should do it fuck it i hope everyone everywhere says we gonna get murdered cause then there will be no pressure on our team...why do u think the cheap ass penalty will not be given again? we are talking about uefarcelona. But from what i've seen this season they can be beaten they are not the football machine they were last season

VPayne

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
yes we will probably at the san siro but over 2 legs...really hard but if anyone can do it we are that team i think they fear us a little after the stage games...hard to say that about any other team that they frighten in any way the midgets

It will be hard of course, we'll have to give everything we got but we will do it. Most of the football fans don't know what are capable of.. We know and Pep knows too as he said he would prefer not to play Milan in the quarters..

Reaction score
Fav. Players
Junior & Messias
Well, we got the best team in the world and one of the best team of all time :(

But we are Milan and we are strong and we WILL Knock them out.

Agg: 4-2 For Milan :star:

Jasper

Maldini tier
Reaction score
Fav. Players
3; Marat Safin; Tiziano Crudeli; 2Pac; Christian Bale; Martin M??rsepp; Balotelli.
1993 - In the first Champions League finals 1993, Milan trounced Barcelona 4-0, with current coach Pep Guardiola playing for Barca. Revenge.

93 was Marseille. Milan-Barca was '94 :o

There is a great footage of Guardiola hissy fit after 3-0(or was that 4-0) goal.

whiterabbit

Galliani sucks big time
Reaction score
Saying "we're fucked" and "game over" before the match even begin is weakness.

well maybe then we can play like we have nothing to lose...lack of pressure can be the deciding factor in a game like this where bartha have everything to lose cause la liga is gone if they fuck up in cl....they would have a bad season...so our players should think something like fuck it if we win we win if not hell we gave it our best

jammin

pour l'éternité
Reaction score
my reaction to this match being announced:

tumblr_lneruwMdFm1qeyzcb.gif

hope :b: will grace the stadium during this match. :proud:

Jasper

Maldini tier
Reaction score
Fav. Players
3; Marat Safin; Tiziano Crudeli; 2Pac; Christian Bale; Martin M??rsepp; Balotelli.

derpu

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Demetrio Albertini, Prinz Eugen
Just wait till Chavi says " it's a matter of who will score". Then the history will repeat :lol:

Jasper

Maldini tier
Reaction score
Fav. Players

whiterabbit

Galliani sucks big time
Reaction score
whatever the outcome will be i am certain we will give them a run for their money...my god i hope some midgets slip in the bath tub and get some weird injuries

Capo Ultra

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
The dates:

28th of March: Milan - FC Barcelona.

3rd of April: FC Barcelona - Milan.

jammin

pour l'éternité
Reaction score
omg, it's just two weeks from now???

i'm going to faint from excitement. :o

nekky

Big Muffin
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Ibrahimovic Kaká T.Silva Shevschenko Pato Nesta Maldini Theo
I think our team is the only team that might threaten Barca over 2 legs. Something with italian defence that works against barca

Jasper

Maldini tier
Reaction score
Fav. Players

jammin

pour l'éternité
Reaction score
it is impossible for barca to beat us.

best they can hope for is something like 3-0 milan.

whiterabbit

Galliani sucks big time
Reaction score
do the midgets play any big game in la liga till they play us? wow except real can they play any big game in la liga?

derpu

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Demetrio Albertini, Prinz Eugen
Don't forget about the Parma game this weekend guys :lol:

FOLA

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
I hope Pato come to live, and fulfill what we all expected from him at the age of 18!!
I think we need to back up every player...its no the time to criticize
Hope Pato finds himself before barca!!

jammin

pour l'éternité
Reaction score
mate i'm all for having a great attitude and all but that right there was straight up drug abusing talk:))))))))
:) :) :)

ok i lied. the REAL chance of barca winning is 0.000001%.

i'm sorry i lied. :(

Jasper

Maldini tier
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Graham Hunter, Barcelona reporter: Josep Guardiola only had one thing to say prior to the draw this morning and that was that, having played Milan twice in the group stage, he would prefer not to be drawn against the Italian champions again. That was partly based on a huge respect for the seven-time winners but also because he understands that the more often teams play each other the easier it becomes for very small details, sometimes even luck, to separate them. That said, Guardiola is a traditionalist and prefers to play away first, home second.

Richard Aikman, Milan reporter: Though they will put on a brave face, this will not have been the draw Milan were hoping for, given the obvious strength of the holders. That said, the Rossoneri gave an excellent account of themselves in both group games this season, holding Barcelona to a 2-2 draw in Spain and losing 3-2 on matchday five. Massimiliano Allegri's side are flying high in Serie A and thumped Arsenal 4-0 in the round of 16 home leg, but they will need to show greater resolve than they did in London, when they lost 3-0 if they are to eliminate Lionel Messi et al.

http://www.uefa.com/uefachampionsleague/season=2012/draws/index.html

Schedule