Official: Zlatan Ibrahimović Thread II

Reaction score
No...

That is not similar at all.

This is the Ibra thread.

Fred stated that Sweden hated Ibra.

However, most of Ibra's fanboys on here are Swedish, unlike most of his 'haters' who aren't Swedish.

This, therefore, goes against his point that most of Sweden hates him.

Of course the sample size is small. Of course it's not indicative of the whole nation, but the amount of Swedish lovers is much higher than the amount of Swedish haters... therefore almost proving that it isn't true.

I don't see that much difference in the comparision for it to not work. You can as easily prove that they love Ibra since they're Milanisti.

MrKuuk

Zlatanista
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Ibra, Verratti, Baggio, Maradona
I'm only rude when it's deserved.

I like to think of myself as one of those cliché movie characters. The tough, rugged guy with a soft side. <You can view my posts in the Allegri thread to view this dichotomy>

Yes. You haven't made many posts, so people struggle to remember. It's only logical.

I was offensive, yes, I apologise because it was unnecessary. But it's not like you're some major forum personality.

The only reason I was talking about myself was because my name was mentioned. The comment was about who's swedish and who isnt. Such a boring discussion. I know your point, but fredrik9 is gone. It's a shame really. I'm sure he engaged in alot of useless discussions aswell but at least there was some opinions about Ibra and the game he's playing. I'm so sick of the "Ibra fanboy vs hater" shit.

You're only rude when it's deserved? Did my post deserve it? Please explain to me how.

Falkryr

The Champion !
Reaction score
No...

That is not similar at all.

This is the Ibra thread.

Fred stated that Sweden hated Ibra.

However, most of Ibra's fanboys on here are Swedish, unlike most of his 'haters' who aren't Swedish.

This, therefore, goes against his point that most of Sweden hates him.

Of course the sample size is small. Of course it's not indicative of the whole nation, but the amount of Swedish lovers is much higher than the amount of Swedish haters... therefore almost proving that it isn't true.

And ? who give a fuck about a banned members long ago posted point ?
Why even bother bring it up when obviously nobody was even discussing it ?

Interfanatic

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
I like to think of myself as one of those cliché movie characters. The tough, rugged guy with a soft side.

Dude, I don't mean to be rude either, but you're gay. You can't pull off "a tough, rugged guy." You do a slightly bitter, selfobsessed egomaniac pretty well though.:D

Reaction score
And ? who give a fuck about a banned members long ago posted point ?
Why even bother bring it up when obviously nobody was even discussing it ?

Img-COBSA-CK-125-XX-XX_1.jpg

Christian

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta, Costacurta, Seedorf, Albertini, Inzaghi, SES, Montolivo etc.
Dude, I don't mean to be rude either, but you're gay. You can't pull off "a tough, rugged guy." You do a slightly bitter, selfobsessed egomaniac pretty well though.:D

tumblr_m1iabt1Wvb1r59dtko1_400.jpg

:)

KujaIX

Mexes & Muntari fanboy
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Current team
The only reason I was talking about myself was because my name was mentioned. The comment was about who's swedish and who isnt. Such a boring discussion. I know your point, but fredrik9 is gone. It's a shame really. I'm sure he engaged in alot of useless discussions aswell but at least there was some opinions about Ibra and the game he's playing. I'm so sick of the "Ibra fanboy vs hater" shit.

You're only rude when it's deserved? Did my post deserve it? Please explain to me how.

I'm so sorry. I didn't see the post where you were mentioned. I thought of mentioning you, but I remembered you were Estonian(or Lithuanian). My apologies.

Well that's ridiculously homophobic...

I don't think Fred said most Swedes hate Zlatan, I think he said most Zlatan haters are Swedish.

I think he did.

Interfanatic

Starting Eleven
Reaction score

:lol::fp:

You can't be serious! It was like saying Italian people are mobsters, scousers steal a lot, Irish people drink a lot, Jamaicans smoke a lot of weed and so on. Wasn't homophobic in the least. It's a stereotype, and whether it's true or not it's there.

I trust you to turn a harmless joke into something it's not though.

nuttela

Super Bludfam
Staff member
Reaction score
Kuja copping heat. Needs assistance...

IBRA is the awesome. That's all

Trillske

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
What? What conclusion? Fredrik claimed that Sweden hates Zlatan because they're all racist... then I noted that most of his fanboy[t]s are Swedish.
You are just lagging, its not really valid anymore; he has not only become loved around the globe, he has finaly become loved in Sweden as well. This summers euro was the icing on the cake, and now anyone hating him is simply a very rare piece of unfortunate idiot.

The racist part though.. I disagree with Fredrik, it was rarely racism, it was mostly stupidity.

Last edited:

MrKuuk

Zlatanista
Reaction score
Fav. Players
I'm so sorry. I didn't see the post where you were mentioned. I thought of mentioning you, but I remembered you were Estonian(or Lithuanian). My apologies.

I think he did.

Oh, that explains it. I am swedish, but I've lived in Lithuania for more than three years. Kuuk is an estonian name. "kuk" in swedish means dick... the name Mr. Kuuk is from a swedish movie. When I wrote I was being "accused of being swedish" I just meant it sounded like it was a disease. I truly hate the concept of nationalities. That and missunderstandings is what's causing 90% of the problems in the world. Anyway, it's really nice of you to apologize, I'm sorry I mentioned you in the same sentence as forward. That was really rude of me.

Why are you being compared to Omar..?

badboybjörn

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
One thing that really bugs me lately is that every psg game starts a couple of minutes before every Milan game. Its been like this for weeks and its every game and its the same on saturday and i wouldent be suprised if its the same on wednesday even for the cup game too :/

On another note ibra made the nominees for ballon d´or.

Sergio Agüero (Argentina, Manchester City)
Mario Balotelli (Italien, Manchester City)
Karim Benzema (Frankrike, Real Madrid)
Gianluigi Buffon (Italien, Juventus)
Sergio Busquets (Spanien, FC Barcelona)
Iker Casillas (Spanien, Real Madrid)
Didier Drogba (Elfenbenskusten, (Chelsea) Shanghai Shenhua)
Radamel Falcao (Colombia, Atlético Madrid)
Zlatan Ibrahimovic (Sverige, (AC Milan) Paris-SG)
Andrés Iniesta (Spanien, FC Barcelona)
Lionel Messi (Argentin,a FC Barcelona)
Manuel Neuer (Tyskland, Bayern München)
Neymar (Brasilien, Santos)
Mesut Özil (Tyskland, Real Madrid)
Gerard Piqué (Spanien, FC Barcelona)
Andrea Pirlo (Italien, Juventus)
Sergio Ramos (Spanien, Real Madrid)
Cristiano Ronaldo (Portugal Real Madrid)
Wayne Rooney (England, Manchester United)
Yaya Toure (Elfenbenskusten, Manchester City)
Robin van Persie (Holland, (Arsenal) Manchester United)
Xabi Alonso (Spanien, Real Madrid)
Xavi Hernandez (Spanien, FC Barcelona)

KujaIX

Mexes & Muntari fanboy
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Current team
One thing that really bugs me lately is that every psg game starts a couple of minutes before every Milan game. Its been like this for weeks and its every game and its the same on saturday and i wouldent be suprised if its the same on wednesday even for the cup game too :/

On another note ibra made the nominees for ballon d´or.

Sergio Agüero (Argentina, Manchester City)
Mario Balotelli (Italien, Manchester City)
Karim Benzema (Frankrike, Real Madrid)
Gianluigi Buffon (Italien, Juventus)
Sergio Busquets (Spanien, FC Barcelona)
Iker Casillas (Spanien, Real Madrid)
Didier Drogba (Elfenbenskusten, (Chelsea) Shanghai Shenhua)
Radamel Falcao (Colombia, Atlético Madrid)
Zlatan Ibrahimovic (Sverige, (AC Milan) Paris-SG)
Andrés Iniesta (Spanien, FC Barcelona)
Lionel Messi (Argentin,a FC Barcelona)
Manuel Neuer (Tyskland, Bayern München)
Neymar (Brasilien, Santos)
Mesut Özil (Tyskland, Real Madrid)
Gerard Piqué (Spanien, FC Barcelona)
Andrea Pirlo (Italien, Juventus)
Sergio Ramos (Spanien, Real Madrid)
Cristiano Ronaldo (Portugal Real Madrid)
Wayne Rooney (England, Manchester United)
Yaya Toure (Elfenbenskusten, Manchester City)
Robin van Persie (Holland, (Arsenal) Manchester United)
Xabi Alonso (Spanien, Real Madrid)
Xavi Hernandez (Spanien, FC Barcelona)

Am I right in seeing Balotelli, Neymar, Pique and Benzema... and yet I don't see Silva.

Jasper

Maldini tier
Reaction score
Fav. Players
3; Marat Safin; Tiziano Crudeli; 2Pac; Christian Bale; Martin M??rsepp; Balotelli.
Kuuk is an estonian name. "kuk" in swedish means dick...
Hmm ... this is news to me.

kukk in Estonian means a rooster. And in slang it varies from a lowlife to a sexslave in prison.

Aaaand btw in this season 30 for 30 doc "Benji" you can hear Wood Harris(Avon) say: "She said that Omar tried to rob Ben"

Last edited:

BrasilianMilan

Eternal Rossonero
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Sheva, Maldini, Kaka, Nesta, Seedorf, Romagnoli, Paqueta, Piatek
I think Zlatan should win the 2012 Ballon D'Or, no questions asked :thumbsup:

ladro

Milan Legend
Reaction score
he's black.

----

omar :proud: i've watched the wire twice just for him.

and btw, i read that stringer bell may become the next bond :eek::eek::eek:

Stringer bell sound classy as fuck with that english accent.:D So yeah sure, why not.

I remember back when p diddy was dreaming of being the next bond.:lol:

MrKuuk

Zlatanista
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Hmm ... this is news to me.

kukk in Estonian means a rooster. And in slang it varies from a lowlife to a sexslave in prison.

Aaaand btw in this season 30 for 30 doc "Benji" you can hear Wood Harris(Avon) say: "She said that Omar tried to rob Ben"

So, Kuuk isn't an actual estonian name? That's a shame...

Schedule