The Red & Black Forums | An AC Milan Community The Red & Black Forums | An AC Milan Community The Red & Black Forums | An AC Milan Community

Go Back   The Red & Black Forums > AC Milan > AC Milan Transfers

AC Milan Transfers Everything related to AC Milan's transfer market goes in here. AC Milan rumours, dream signings and more.

Old Today, 17:12   #28241
IL Diavolo 3
Fester

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hugh Janus View Post
Bro.

Why do you steal what people post on Twitter?

Very unoriginal imo.
IL Diavolo 3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Today, 17:14   #28242
MilanBG
AC Milan Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Goodfella View Post
When Pioli starts a front 4 of Rebic-Leao-Ibra-Castillejo and the team gets destroyed on the break:

FCUK U RETRAD COUCH EVER IS THNK NO BALNCE TACTIC AMTURE IDIOT HAHA MY GOD. 3 -0 BRECSAI THIS MILAN WE BEAT BRACELNA CL FINAL 4 0 HAHA MY GOD SMALL CULB MENTLITY BELONG BOLOGNA.
I literally never say that... but sure

Rebic and Castillejo are hard workers. Also, against Brescia we are the ones supposed to attack. Hakan offers nothing in attack and his defensive workrate is nothing to be proud of. Field the best you have and kill them the first half...

Signature
No point in doing any calculations...
MilanBG is online now   Reply With Quote
Old Today, 17:17   #28243
Congo Powers
sempre grintuso

Fav. Players: Silvio Berlusconi, Rui Costa, Pippo, Sheva, Stam, Kaka, Abbiati, Cassano, Mexes, KPB, Mario, kp9

Quote:
When Pioli starts a front 4 of Rebic-Leao-Ibra-Castillejo and the team gets destroyed on the break:

FCUK U RETRAD COUCH EVER IS THNK NO BALNCE TACTIC AMTURE IDIOT HAHA MY GOD. 3 -0 BRECSAI THIS MILAN WE BEAT BRACELNA CL FINAL 4 0 HAHA MY GOD SMALL CULB MENTLITY BELONG BOLOGNA.
Congo Powers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Today, 17:19   #28244
vB9
Man with a Plan

Fav. Players: Schmeichel, Maldini, Maradona and ME

Welcome to our world, Lupaq... been living with depression since the end of Nesta days.

Signature
Maldini, Baresi, Costacurta, Panucci, Albertini, Boban, Gullit, Rijkaard, van Basten, Weah, Papin, Sheva, Leo, Ancelotti, Savicevic, Desailly, Rui Costa, Kaka, Nesta, Cafu, Zambrotta, Donadoni, Pirlo, Baggio, Stam, Redondo, Crespo
vB9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Today, 17:19   #28245
Chiko
AC Milan Legend

Quote:

Well if we lose by 3 goals Brescia thereís more than an unbalanced team thatís the issue. We have lost with so called balanced formations with Hakan in them. Itís like doing something over and over despite clear evidence itís not working. Pioli does this and so did Gattuso. At least Pioli eventually learns but it takes a while.
Chiko is online now   Reply With Quote
Old Today, 17:22   #28246
joyrider
Il Moderati

Stand up gold gooffella.
joyrider is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Today, 17:25   #28247
MilanBG
AC Milan Legend

Meanwhile merda are selling Lazaro for 25 m in EPL. Bought him for 23 m, saw he is fodder and kick him out 6 months later with 2 m profit...

In the same time people here are fine with selling Romagnoli for 45 m and Piatek for 25 m

Signature
No point in doing any calculations...
MilanBG is online now   Reply With Quote
Old Today, 17:25   #28248
IL Diavolo 3
Fester

Quote:

Is this mrki?
IL Diavolo 3 is offline   Reply With Quote