Super Berlusconi + Galliani Thread

Should Galliani stay or go?

• Total voters

ladro

Milan Legend
Reaction score
No. He left a pirlo in the ladri pool. Sadly ladri found a way to polish it really well.

benjamin

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini Nesta Cafu
Ask for a midfielder damm it.

Hondayum

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
SEEDORF, Maldini, Sheva, Rino, Pirlo, Nesta, Kaka, Pippo, Baggio, Vieri, Totti

Benny20

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Yeah just like allegri asked for traore.

Funny how our coaches always ask for players who are cheap or available on a loan.

Now tell us which midfielder you asked for pippo...

General

Official RnB Mercato Stress Counselor
Reaction score
Fav. Players
People who Try Harder, semantics aficionado
Creepy-Laugh-By-The-Evil-Witch-In-Disneys-Snow-White.gif

MarioReality

syrup sippin assassin
Reaction score
AC Milan's new stadium will cost €300m. The sponsors and investors will fund the stadium. Emirates have rights of the name. [#GdS] #acmilan

Jasper

Maldini tier
Reaction score
Fav. Players
3; Marat Safin; Tiziano Crudeli; 2Pac; Christian Bale; Martin M??rsepp; Balotelli.
gold tie this shit
A1GFkvGvuXL._SY355_.jpg

and this shit
large_3_DAYS_OF_THE_CONDOR_cut.jpg

Sod-Lod

Milanese Dominator
Reaction score
After The Market
B84LTiBCEAAoLbJ.png:large

Projection for the Next Year ...
B84Mi6JCMAA8hsX.png:large

Last edited:

Sod-Lod

Milanese Dominator
Reaction score
Rossonerosemper

Bucchioni: "Berlusconi vuole uno tra Conte e Guardiola ed il primo dovrebbe essere piu facile da raggiungere"

Boooommmmmmmmm!

Tasht

Dreamer!!!
Reaction score
Can't believe any of them would accept, why should they!!!

Ronin

Milansochist
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Gattuso, Rui Costa, Albertini, Serginho, Seedorf, Redondo, Ibrahimovic, Ronaldinho
Wow, Menez making less than Essien, SES, Pazzini and others...:)

Ragazza

Milan, solo con te...
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
MALDINI, ZAMBROTTA, NESTA, SES, MAGIC MIKE
^^ no wonder he hates everyone!!

yaohan

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Please shave your hair.
Guess I'm not the only one who find it troubling.

Sod-Lod

Milanese Dominator
Reaction score
Thursday February 5 2015 Milan: ?No Inzaghi ultimatum?

Milan?s joint-CEO Adriano Galliani denies that Coach Filippo Inzaghi has been told he must take the side to the Champions League this season.

It has been reported that the Coach will be dismissed should the Rossoneri fail to qualify for Europe?s top club competition this season, with Vincenzo Montella touted as a possible replacement.

However, at a Press event to present the club?s various new signings, Galliani insisted there had been no such declaration.

?The President [Silvio Berlusconi] called Inzaghi and myself after he read the Press reports,? the director explained.

?What was written was the opposite of what he thinks. He said that Pippo will get experience, none of us has ever said that he won?t stay."

?Inzaghi has a contract for next year, and there are no ultimatums. There are 17 games left, we?ll try do well, I still don?t understand this team."

?We started well, in mid-December we were level on points with Napoli. We played a great game at Roma, we played well against Real Madrid and everyone was convinced we?re growing."

?I don?t understand what happened in January. Milan, coming back from Dubai, on the back of those results, look at the fixtures with Sassuolo, Torino and Atalanta take one point."

?There are things we don?t understand and I can?t give an explanation.?

Galliani then discussed the new signings, and reveals that Adel Taarabt wanted to rejoin the club.

?I still think we have a good squad, and it?s hard to say how far we can go. Everyone who came in was needed in the club, they?re players we looked at and then got."

?[Luca] Antonelli follows his father, who came from Monza to Milan in 1977. Luca is back in his rightful home."

?My visit to Rome for Destro? That should give you an idea of how much we wanted him. We wanted him in the summer, but my friend [Roma director Walter] Sabatini?s asking price was a little too high."

?After the meeting in the afternoon, Mattia said yes in the morning."

?I think that strikers are measured in goals, and I realised that he had 18 goals in 36 games for Roma. All the scouting reports on him were good."

?We tried to get him in the summer, we succeeded in the winter. He?s good technically, has good build up play and an average of a goal every other game."

?We were looking for a striker, and here he is."

?As for Bocchetti, we tried to get him when he was at Genoa, but he went to Rubin [Kazan]."

?Suso we wanted when he was in the Spanish youth teams. I remember when he went to Liverpool, Real [Madrid] wanted him too."

?He?s a guy who is at the beginning of his career, and he was part of a group of lads who are now La Liga starters. We think he can become a top player."

?As for Taarabt, he?s not back because we have so many wingers. We have [Keisuke] Honda, [Jeremy] Menez, [Stephan] El Shaarawy, Suso, [Alessio] Cerci and [Giacomo] Bonaventura."

?They?re all wingers, but at most two can play. Adel wanted to come, but I repeat, we have a lot of players in that role.?

Dirk Diggler

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Seedorf, Nesta, Ibrahimovic, Mexes, Montolivo
The 120 degree angle G makes when he poses is the funniest thing about him. Cracks me up every time :lol::D:thumbsup:

Naraku

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Could be Galliani's last roll of the dice. If none of these signings work, I'd like to think he's gone somehow....

Schedule