Official: Alessandro Plizzari Thread

dude

Banned
Reaction score
I would rather play Plizzari over buying a broken player like Perin.
What is management thinking with Perin in the first place? At least get a keeper that's not injury-prone.

Dawn

Campione d'Mercato
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Baresi, Maldini, Albertini, Weah, Nesta, Rino, Kaka, Sheva, Pippo, De Sciglio, El Shaarawy
I would rather play Plizzari over buying a broken player like Perin.
What is management thinking with Perin in the first place? At least get a keeper that's not injury-prone.

I wouldn't. That's a good way to ruin his development. We desperately need to qualify for CL next season so we shouldn't put pressure on the kid

tuccero9

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
guys come on there is no need to put unnecessary pressure for plizzari.
you realize that the pressure will be much greater than what donnarumma had to face when he was given the chance.
we are in the middle of a project now and we raised the bar for this year. being 17 years old and be responsible to be the first choice goalkeeper in a glorious club that aims for its comeback, having objectives like challenging the Europa league and champions league qualification is too much to ask from him.
be patient with him

Bird

Haven't you heard?
Reaction score
16c71o8.jpg

dude

Banned
Reaction score
I wouldn't. That's a good way to ruin his development. We desperately need to qualify for CL next season so we shouldn't put pressure on the kid

This is what we always do and then we just transfer them to Serie B and never play them. Fuck off with this pussy bullshit...if you never play them they cannot develop.

Tadej

Banned
Reaction score
Plizzari unfortunately isnt anywhere near gigi. He might be more talented, but gigi is mentally just too good.

SpartanMilan

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Pirlo, Maldini, Nesta, Thiago Silva, Theo
Because real life isnt football manager

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Exactly. The chances of him becoming a great player arent great.

The chances of Perin regaining form and staying healthy (remember, a few years ago, HE was the "next big thing" and the Buffon heir apparent) are way way better than Plizzari becoming a star for us.

Dawn

Campione d'Mercato
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Baresi, Maldini, Albertini, Weah, Nesta, Rino, Kaka, Sheva, Pippo, De Sciglio, El Shaarawy
This is what we always do and then we just transfer them to Serie B and never play them. Fuck off with this pussy bullshit...if you never play them they cannot develop.

If he's really that good, he'll get his play time. Most of our Primavera kids are overhyped af

ShevaDaniel

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
SHEVA, MARCO VAN BASTEN
Because real life isnt football manager

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

to win you don't need neceserly the best gk in the world. you need good defence.dollaruma is fair from being a phenomenon. we won CL and played another CL final, with a gk(dida) which it was average at most. but we had in the back, somebody which answers to "NESTA ", THE PERFECT STORM !

tuccero9

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
yes you do need a class goalkeeper if you are a top team.
when you are a goalkeeper every mistake you make it punishes your team.
there is an absolute 100% chance you will pay for it. you are the last player so nobody is there to cover for you.
so there are games that one superb save or good reaction from your goalkeeper is the difference between a win and draw/lose.
details matter

yaohan

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Not sure if I would call Dida average at his prime. 2002-06 Dida was WC.

Tuccero has the point tho. 2 years ago if we bet on Plizzari, maybe he would've been the star now, but now the pressure is much greater. Also I am sure Miha picked Donna for a reason, the mental strength of that kid is very rare.

We should only start Plizarri on unimportant matches for now.

Last edited:

Rhat

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Made great serie B debut.

Seems promising :thumbsup:

kriegpaolo_23

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Gattuso, Sheva, Kaka, Dida, Ambrosini, Nesta, T.Silva
we won CL and played another CL final, with a gk(dida) which it was average at most

That's not true, Dida was unanimously considered one of the best GKs in world football in 2003 to 2006.

He did start to be erratic since the Merda flare incident in 2005 (most likely just a coincidence in timing though). But even then he was still near unanimously highly regarded until 2006. Even when we won the CL in 2007 despite a few high profile errors here and there, he was still a pretty solid GK. Otherwise he would not have placed joint 6th with Pepe Reina in the standings for IFFHS' World's Best Goalkeeper of the Year 2007.

Nestafan

Long Hair > Mohawk
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta, Antonini, Crespo, Pirlo, Pippo, Kaka. Ibra, Gabbia, Calabria, Tonali, Mike, Kjaer, Tata, Oli
Anyone know how he has been doing this season?

mato

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
As far as I hear he's solid, but nothing special. Still very rough. Not ready to replace Donna if he leaves.

SpartanMilan

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Overall he had an excellent U19 tournament. He did let a soft goal in during the final but made several good saves too.

Def a big talent.

truant

sexy football fetishist
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Gullit, Van Basten, Rijkaard, Baggio, Nesta, Rui Costa, Kaka, R9, Dinho, TS33, Theo
Hope he gets loaned out pretty soon to continue his development. I'm sure there isn't a shortage of takers after his performances in the Euro U19 tournament. Hope he becomes the flag-bearer for the club that Gigio is unlikely to be.

truant

sexy football fetishist
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Gullit, Van Basten, Rijkaard, Baggio, Nesta, Rui Costa, Kaka, R9, Dinho, TS33, Theo
They managed a serie c loan for Guarnone a few days back but Plizzari is still here. I think he is too good for serie c.

Maybe a loan to a small club in a top tier division in one of the league where the transfer window is still open. He needs playing time at a high-ish level which would benefit him more than hanging out with Reina and the Donna bros. I'm hoping he will be our long term keeper once Reina leaves. Gigio is unlikely to stay past this contract.

Make it happen Leo! Time is running out.

Nestafan

Long Hair > Mohawk
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta, Antonini, Crespo, Pirlo, Pippo, Kaka. Ibra, Gabbia, Calabria, Tonali, Mike, Kjaer, Tata, Oli
Check out the highlights of Italy Vs Ecuador in the under 20 World Cup. He was fantastic!

indo

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Check out the highlights of Italy Vs Ecuador in the under 20 World Cup. He was fantastic!

Yes, his reflect is really good and he also good at reading the ball movements

Jasper

Maldini tier
Reaction score
Fav. Players
3; Marat Safin; Tiziano Crudeli; 2Pac; Christian Bale; Martin M??rsepp; Balotelli.

SpartanMilan

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
With Drągowski back at Fiorentina, I would love to see Plizzari get a loan to Empoli. Starting for a Serie B that should be competitive in the promotion race would be an excellent experience for him.

fray

Casciavit
Reaction score
With Drągowski back at Fiorentina, I would love to see Plizzari get a loan to Empoli. Starting for a Serie B that should be competitive in the promotion race would be an excellent experience for him.

That would be ideal.

Are there any Serie A teams in need of a goalkeeper? (looking at Lecce, Brescia and Hellas Verona)

Savo

Mike Danton.. Deadly Prey
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka, Maldini, Nesta, Gattuso, Pirlo, Inzaghi, Ambrosini, Sheva, Seedorf, Silva, Totti
loan is the best here so we keep Plizzari a Milan player, but only a dry loan should be accepted. Too many times we have let our bright youngsters go off on undervalued deals to join other clubs.