Suso "Jesús Joaquín Fernández Sáenz de la Torre" Thread

Massaro94

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maradona-Shevchenko-Zizou
Suso is De Sciglio all over again. People here rated Mattia for no reason and ignored/repressed every single one of his countless awful performances. Only a few could see him for what he really was. For every right; Suso makes 8 wrongs in a game, on average.

If we had like classic wingers like: Mertens on the left and Gervinho on the right we'd be scoring 5 goals per game and Piatek would become top goalscorer Serie A 10 easy.

:devilcon:

Mr. Milanista

Milanista since Birth
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Zidane, Figo, Romagnoli
Suso is De Sciglio all over again. People here rated Mattia for no reason and ignored/repressed every single one of his countless awful performances. Only a few could see him for what he really was. For every right; Suso makes 8 wrongs in a game, on average.

If we had like classic wingers like: Mertens on the left and Gervinho on the right we'd be scoring 5 goals per game and Piatek would become top goalscorer Serie A 10 easy.

How do you even come up with this theory

helloAgain

Milan Veteran
Reaction score

des was unbeatable in his first season and also had some pace. second season he got injured a lot and we kept on switching his position. third season on, he clearly regressed. he was worse than this season's hakan, higuain in terms of confidence.

if all the players did everything right, we would be winning at least 10-0 every game.

mrki

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
maldini, pippo, boban

Complete truth.

But u cant say some our player is shit coz of this moder pussy mentality.

Suso is ok player but doesnt defend at all. And when up front hes bas as now hes useless

Buske

Milan Legend
Reaction score

How is it even similar? When did de Sciglio score for us, when did he carry the team when we were playing badly? When he was our best player?
Yes, being the best in that Milan was not telling much, but deShittio couldnt even get to top 3

I think Mattia was praised mostly because of his young age, and because he was a player from our primavera so ppl started to draw comparisons.
He was bad i agree, only did 1-2 good things in game and 10 wrong, but hey.. he is young lets forgive him he will improve. He even regressed

Total shitpost, they have nothing in common... Complete truth :lol::fp:

helloAgain

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
How is it even similar? When did de Sciglio score for us, when did he carry the team when we were playing badly? When he was our best player?
Yes, being the best in that Milan was not telling much, but deShittio couldnt even get to top 3

I think Mattia was praised mostly because of his young age, and because he was a player from our primavera so ppl started to draw comparisons.
He was bad i agree, only did 1-2 good things in game and 10 wrong, but hey.. he is young lets forgive him he will improve. He even regressed

Total shitpost, they have nothing in common... Complete truth :lol::fp:

des qualified for cl with players and manager whom forumers give ton of shit and he was one of the key players. please give some credit where its due. he was one of the best fb in italy that season. journalists, critics and media all around praised him not just italy and milan.

Buske

Milan Legend
Reaction score
One thing i dont agree with Gattuso is this forcing half injured players to play. Happened before with Hakan, Kessie, Cutrone, now Suso and probably others i cant remember now.

If a player is not fully fit, feels some pain... for the love of god bench him. I believe he is one of our best players but at this moment, in this condition, he cant help us much.
Give Samu a chance, or anyone else to try and prove themselves

Goodfella

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Did he get a raise, extension and higher release clause?

Incredibly stupid if true.

Goodfella

Milan Legend
Reaction score
don't worry, there's someone dumb enough to sign him.

I'm pretty sure a few midtable EPL clubs would want him, but Suso seems to only be open for upgrades. And the club seems to deem him unsellable, judging by the raise and extension for a player whose contract wasn't expiring soon.

Did any team activate his release clause when it was at 35-40m?
If they didn't, then why would they do that when it's 55-60m, the salary has doubled and the seasonal performances have stayed the same?

Sage

Phase 3
Staff member
Reaction score
I'm pretty sure a few midtable EPL clubs would want him, but Suso seems to only be open for upgrades. And the club seems to deem him unsellable, judging by the raise and extension for a player whose contract wasn't expiring soon.

Did any team activate his release clause when it was at 35-40m?
If they didn't, then why would they do that when it's 55-60m, the salary has doubled and the seasonal performances have stayed the same?

spurs signed moussa sissoko for 35-40, don't put it past them

I've been reading arsenal want him too, imagine ozil and suso starting together :D

nekky

Big Muffin
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Ibrahimovic Kaká T.Silva Shevschenko Pato Nesta Maldini Theo
I think he played well yesterday, really don`t understand the displease with suso at all except, that he is kinda slow. Its obvious that gattuo has started to put a lot of emphasis on the defence and demand both hakan and suso to play further down in the defence and it is clear that both of them are doing just that and probably one of the reasons why we barely let any goals in these days compared to the start of the season. In yesterdays`s game, he provided two really good chances for kessie and I am quite sure you guys would have given him more credit if Kessie actually buried those chances in the net and we would have been 2 up right at the start of the game. Kessie missing those chances really is not suso`s fault and credit should be given when its`s deserved

Ronin

Milansochist
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Gattuso, Rui Costa, Albertini, Serginho, Seedorf, Redondo, Ibrahimovic, Ronaldinho
He was poor yesterday, compared to his level, and has been fluctuating for the past few months. But, I don't think it's just a problem on his personal level, but also the system he's playing... it's not really fitting him. The great results in the 1st half of the season were just an extra effort from him, despite the system.

I think he'd be much better in a 4-2-3-1 with a real #10 in the hole behind the striker... or at least someone like Paqueta instead of Kessie in the 4-3-3. Franck is very limited and offers little to help Suso create. He doesn't offer any unpredictability or threat on goal. So, the defenders just need to focus on Suso...

Put him in a team like current Liverpool or Spurs and he'll easily get you double digit G and A season after season.

Goodfella

Milan Legend
Reaction score
spurs signed moussa sissoko for 35-40, don't put it past them

I've been reading arsenal want him too, imagine ozil and suso starting together :D

Spurs were fooled by Sissoko's Euro performances though.

Suso on the other hand seem to only have fooled the Milan management.

If a big game goal fools Spurs, or Arsenal, then it'll probably fool Leo & co into rejecting all offers and awarding him with a new raise.

As for the last part, Özil actually covers a lot of ground. More than he can cope with. But he tries at least(or did try, until he discovered Fortnite).
Suso doesn't even dare to step out of his comfort zone. He hasn't achieved anything but he's already a Fortnite addict.

Last edited:

Goodfella

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Put him in a team like current Liverpool or Spurs and he'll easily get you double digit G and A season after season.

He'd also easily ruin their high pressure and mobility.

Take away the incredible workrate and pace off of that LPool team and you'd have a mediocre bunch.

He may reach double digits, but he'll take away a lot more than he gives.

Suso doesn't have the legs or lungs for those kind of teams.
That's why he failed there last time.
Sure, he was young. But so was Coutinho and Sterling.
They were not only faster than him, and more skilled than him(in Coutinho's case) they also ran a lot more than him.

He may have improved on-ball, but off-ball he's still the same lazy kid.

Balo45

Milan Legend
Reaction score
You guys are full of horseshit, as usual. Suso is a limited player, but he is not a cause of problems for us. This Milan team covers a lot of ground already, suso is not a problem with that.

Suso is frustrating because he’s so up and down, but attention to the bigger trend that has been going on at Milan for literal years. It’s happened to Suso, Jack, Hakan(who works very hard btw.) Every single attacking player we’ve had for years goes through great periods where they dominate, including against rival teams and not just small ones, and then they burn out hard and fast. It’s because we don’t have enough quality playmakers, we rely on them too much. We play the same lineup basically every single game. Last season, nobody remembers, but the team was somewhat in contention for 4th but Rino kept playing the same players and the form dipped. It’s worse with suso and the other players I mentioned. They’re fucking tired you idiots.

Suso is not a great player and has flaws, but we are still a couple seasons away from being able to afford to get rid of quality players like that. Attacking players are usually not consistent, the ones that are cost a lot of money these days. Other teams offset that by having a good rotation of players to rely on. Tottenham for example, after Kane they basically ride whoever’s hot until they get cold and then switch the attackers. They all get lots of minutes.

Suso is a good player, and we need to keep him for now. Milan is in 4th right now with a chance to go third soon, the team is literally fine. We are not going to be at Juventus level for a while, cool your ridiculous expectations. Leo got a lot of depth this season, and it helped when we had that injury crisis. That is why the team is top 4 unlike last season. Get suso a guy to rotate with and we will see more of his hot streaks

Goodfella

Milan Legend
Reaction score
You guys are full of horseshit, as usual.

Welcome back Baghdad-Balo.:beer:

Things are actually looking good for Milan these days. You don't need to convince people that there is a world class player in the likes of De Sciglio anymore.

This Milan team covers a lot of ground already, suso is not a problem with that.

Wait.....what? How does Piatek's, Kessie's and Hakan's hardwork excuse him barely having an off-ball game?

This team would make serious improvements if we had a good RW who would make off-ball runs.

Suso is not a great player and has flaws, but we are still a couple seasons away from being able to afford to get rid of quality players like that. Attacking players are usually not consistent, the ones that are cost a lot of money these days. Other teams offset that by having a good rotation of players to rely on. Tottenham for example, after Kane they basically ride whoever’s hot until they get cold and then switch the attackers. They all get lots of minutes.

Suso is a good player, and we need to keep him for now. Milan is in 4th right now with a chance to go third soon, the team is literally fine. We are not going to be at Juventus level for a while, cool your ridiculous expectations. Leo got a lot of depth this season, and it helped when we had that injury crisis. That is why the team is top 4 unlike last season. Get suso a guy to rotate with and we will see more of his hot streaks

I don't mind keeping Suso. He has a few great performances in him. It would be nice to have him as backup to a better RW.(not that I expect him to accept that)

What I don't like is how content Rino and the management seem to be with Suso.
They should at least look for upgrades, but what they do is give him a raise and fulfill Rino's request for a Suso backup by signing Castillejo.

Ronin

Milansochist
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Gattuso, Rui Costa, Albertini, Serginho, Seedorf, Redondo, Ibrahimovic, Ronaldinho
Getting a Suso backup was a great move and long overdue. But, should've gotten someone better than Samu...

pkriston

Primavera
Reaction score
Someone better would mean suso is the backup.

Spot on. Samu is exactly what you expect In a back up.

People seem to expect to Suso's back up to be like Ousmane Dembele or something. That's only possible in a dream.

Congo Powers

⭐⭐
Reaction score
Fav. Players
B&G, RuiCosta, Pippo, Sheva, Stam, Kaka, Abbiati, Cassano, Mexes, TH19, RL10, KPB, 45, Krunic
can we tell how much time he is spending playing the video games?

MilanMB

Serendipity
Reaction score
You can't go this shit in such a short time, I hope it's an injury or something and it will pass when he recovers.

Bird

Haven't you heard?
Reaction score
Since 11th of November, Suso has scored 1 goal and assisted 0.

That's ONE goal in 13 games, most of them full 90 minute matches.

You think one good performance from Samu is going to change Rino's mind?

As long as Rino is here, Suso is untouchable.

Thank God for that suspension!

Make that 14 games.

Until next match...

brk

Milan Legend
Reaction score
You can't go this shit in such a short time, I hope it's an injury or something and it will pass when he recovers.

Apparently he has a sports hernia and it's not getting better.

MilanMB

Serendipity
Reaction score
Apparently he has a sports hernia and it's not getting better.

I don't know how much sports hernia affects a player, but it makes sense that there's something wrong. Is this confirmed?

brk

Milan Legend
Reaction score
I don't know how much sports hernia affects a player, but it makes sense that there's something wrong. Is this confirmed?

Suso said something to the effect of "only people in the club know how much i'm suffering" or something like that. Some reporters also said the issue is a sports hernia, but nothing confirmed. Seems likely, though. It's been an issue since before the Supercoppa, he wasn't even supposed to play that even though he got suspended. Remember reading even back then he was playing through pain.

Ronin

Milansochist
Reaction score
Fav. Players
1. He needs rest
2. He needs to add some more maneuvers to his arsenal, which I think he's fully capable to do.
3. Whole tactics of the team need to be upgraded. We're playing too much through the flanks and when they are closed down, like in the Lazio game, we have no other options.

Buske

Milan Legend
Reaction score
If he suffers, then just rest him and play Samu... even if its for a few months..

Soldier_of_god

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
cr7, Kaka, sheva, zidane, pastore , zlatan ibra,T.silva, jovetic, Arjen robben, drogba, suarez
all you flamers will eat your words when he comes back to form. dude is clearly playing injured.

Schedule