Gianluigi Donnarumma Thread

Boban1982

Sempre Milan
Reaction score
He usually looks a lot more confident than how he played last night versus Samp. After that near-blunder, I hated to see him get the ball passed back to him. In the previous games, he would control the ball, drag an attacker closer to him and then pass the ball successfully or clear the ball to one of our players (usually he was successful)... but last night I counted about 6-7 cleared balls carelessly and he did seem low on confidence. I don't know if Raiola's comments about him being worth 170m was a smart decision... the kid is fucking 16 and his agent is announcing to the world he's 70% more valuable than the most expensive player in the history of the sport? Fucking Raiola.. I understand he looks after his player's best interest but he also needs to understand what to say and when to say it... I'm just hoping that these comments didn't get to Gigi's head and I hope he plays versus Crotone to regain some confidence back.

From the opening mistake it looked like Samp were putting two players on him when the ball was played back to him. He has been very confident on the ball maybe too confident. There is only so long he can trick players before he gets caught out and loses possession. Even the experience keepers lose the ball when it is passed back to them.

To be put in at 16 and continue to play at Milan he must be one of the greatest prospects they have ever seen. Very few players especially keepers start at so a young age. He is still a boy.

Nasha

Milan Icon
Reaction score
nothing but love and respect for this dude. keep your head low and chin high!

Nasha

Milan Icon
Reaction score
tumblr_nyluklN57d1r90nv2o1_1280.jpg

nice jersey! :thumbsup:

Congo Powers

⭐⭐
Reaction score
Fav. Players
B&G, RuiCosta, Pippo, Sheva, Stam, Kaka, Abbiati, Cassano, Mexes, TH19, RL10, KPB, 45, Krunic
o/ \o

Christian Abbiati praises fellow Milan goalkeeper Gianluigi Donnarumma - ?he?s exceptional?.

The 16-year-old has become the first-choice Rossoneri goalkeeper under Coach Sinisa Mihajlovic, with the veteran happy to play the back-up role.

?You?ve seen the qualities he has,? Abbiati said when asked about Donnarumma in the Press conference ahead of the Coppa Italia tie with Crotone.

?He?s got huge margin to improve, he?s a lad with his head on his shoulders and he?s exceptional. He just thinks about his work and doing it in the best way he can.

?Few people have this kind of quality at 16. The Lord looked down on him and said ?you need to be a goalkeeper?.

?My future? I?m fine, I haven?t missed a training session. We?ll see at the end of the season.

?If Abbiati or Donnarumma plays it doesn?t matter, whoever plays deserves it. That?s an important thing.

?I really enjoyed the celebrations on the bench on Saturday [after beating Sampdoria], it?s a sign that we have a great group.?

The 38-year-old also stressed the importance of the Coppa Italia, echoing the words of Coach Sinisa Mihajlovic, who is looking to win the trophy.

?It would be nice to win, like every trophy. We have to attach the right importance to it, even more so since we?re only competing in two competitions.?

http://www.football-italia.net/76476/‘donnarumma-destined-greatness’

mleite

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaká, Montolivo, Romagnoli🌟, Suso, Bonaventura, Calhanoglu, Kessie, Cutrone, Paqueta, Bakayo
We are blessed!

VultureSheva

Legendary Scout
Reaction score
Highest rated teenagers in Europe’s top 5 leagues this season. There is also Donnarumma. #WhoScored

12345523_956315227737893_7628750358798518179_n.png

Polotelli

Milan Legend
SAPL Moderator
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maignan, Tomori, Kjaer, Theo, Bennacer, Leao, Giroud
great game today :thumbsup:

Tantalis

Heyoka
Reaction score
hopefully he'll stick around and we do not buy a replacement. I'm fully confident in continually starting him. Find a backup when abbiatti retires, we can use lopez as weight in getting another player. I do like lopez a lot, but he doesn't seem to want to be here anymore.

Sorriso Sempre

Milan Legend
Reaction score
hopefully he'll stick around and we do not buy a replacement. I'm fully confident in continually starting him. Find a backup when abbiatti retires, we can use lopez as weight in getting another player. I do like lopez a lot, but he doesn't seem to want to be here anymore.

him and gabriel seems to be our starters for the next 10-15 years and we ll be well covered
sell d lopez or use him to buy what we need more(functional mids with good technique and skillzz)

Cokata

E46
Reaction score
I am trying not to get too excited about him, but he is making that increasingly hard. What is most impressive for me is not his reflexes ( a lot of keepers show can go on a great streak of games where they save 5+ shots in every one), but for his age he is super calm and composed on the ball. And very few teenage keepers are able to be this calm.

necromancer

Lo Stile di Pioli
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta, Maldini, Buffon, Rino*Pirlo*Clarence, Sheva, Totti, Ibra, Pippo, Giacomo, Carlo, Il Dottore
him and gabriel seems to be our starters for the next 10-15 years and we ll be well covered
sell d lopez or use him to buy what we need more(functional mids with good technique and skillzz)
Gabriel? Hahahah

VultureSheva

Legendary Scout
Reaction score
Donnarumma receiving Huawei smartphone yesterday in Milanello.

CV8YqrdU4AEx0t7.jpg

CV8KzoNWIAAmIHd.png

Congo Powers

⭐⭐
Reaction score
Fav. Players
B&G, RuiCosta, Pippo, Sheva, Stam, Kaka, Abbiati, Cassano, Mexes, TH19, RL10, KPB, 45, Krunic
he does kinda look like a god

joyrider

Il Moderati
Staff member
Reaction score
"The dream is to win the Scudetto and maybe even raise the Champions League.

"I've seen Milan make great campaigns and I would love to be involved myself.

Lord Donna deserves a lifetime contract

Soldier_of_god

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
cr7, Kaka, sheva, zidane, pastore , zlatan ibra,T.silva, jovetic, Arjen robben, drogba, suarez
20 year contract please. And give him a raise. Lord donnaruma is going to become a legend.

Wake the Dead

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Inzaghi, Kaka, Sheva, Abbiati, Gattuso
saponara :(
he never get the chance

Schedule