The epic of Dzeko

samir10

Moaaarr Attackers :proud:
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Gattuso, Shevchenko, Boban, Baresi, MVB, Inzaghi, Riquelme
would be nice if g comes into frame with like 25 mil. when dzeko sees there's a chance he could join milan and finally fulfill his dream i think he would be even more desperate. and you know desperate times call for desperate measures! fof hoeness!

fertygo

Battering Striker
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Sheva, Bierhoff, Pippo Inzaghi, Eto'o, Nedved.
So this thread would life for one more year ?
nice

b@D~HorsiE

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Tendulkar, Maldini, Damon Hill, Gattuso, Leander Paes, Jim Courier, LT.
I'am realistic man - Huntelar plus Gattuso together cost 22 - 23 milion plus 5 mil cash that makes 27 - 28 mil wich is the real price for dzeko.

18 million for hunter.. no way mann..... he has been linked with Man C for 12.5 million.. max ones imagination can take his price to 15 million but certainly no where near to 18 or 20.......

Nova Milan

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
nope. After this mercato jasper is suppose to delete it if we dont sign him.

Regardless of Dzeko coming now or never, this thread needs a break. I've spent many hours of my life on this thread that I'll never get back.

fertygo

Battering Striker
Reaction score
Fav. Players
I know about that but I doubt it :tongue:

PromoDawg

Primavera
Reaction score
Page 100...wow

I honestly think our best chance to get him is if he stays at Wolfs this year and we can get him in the winter or next summer.

punisher

God Bless Milan
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Shevchenko
Page 100...wow

I honestly think our best chance to get him is if he stays at Wolfs this year and we can get him in the winter or next summer.

+1

keep hunter

SIGN HONDA FFS

-------pato------honda-------ronie-----

------------------hunter----------------

too sexy to handle

acerвιc wιт

Milano Siamo Noi!
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Paolo Maldini, Thiago Silva, Serginho, Kaká, Gennaro Gattuso, Kevin Prince Boateng & Filippo Inzaghi
It shits me how players think they can do what they like. If that's Dzeko's attitude I don't want him here. Not like we could afford him anyway.

Bunnee

Milan Legend
Reaction score
He hates what Wolfsburg are doing with him. First they are offering him to every club who has enough money, knowing noone would pay over 40mil€. And when clause expires don't sell him. No matter what

anilak

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Milan treats the players perfectly even though the club is cheap.

We were really in need of money and City came knockin with 100 million. Kaka said no and we didn't sell him.
Madrid came with a 65 million bid ( 35 million less ) and we sold him in the end with a common consensus.

We r not selling or even trying to force Kalazde, Janko and Oddo out even though they r taking 16 million from our coffers with 0 contribution.

W'Berg on the other hand had a deal with Dzeko ( that they will allow him to leave next year with us getting priority). Now they don't seem to care once he signed his contract and now is trying to sell him to every club that offers more money without giving a damn about player interest. W'berg backstabbed Dzeko and he is now revolting.

acerвιc wιт

Milano Siamo Noi!
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Paolo Maldini, Thiago Silva, Serginho, Kaká, Gennaro Gattuso, Kevin Prince Boateng & Filippo Inzaghi
We r not selling or even trying to force Kalazde, Janko and Oddo out even though they r taking 16 million from our coffers with 0 contribution.

Really?... Because it certainly seems that way, well maybe not in Oddo's case considering we did extend his current contract.

We shot ourselves in the foot by placing these players on astronomical wages which has been a prime contributer to our current financial state. Poor business deals, although I do admire the loyalty we show with our players.

Boban1982

Sempre Milan
Reaction score
Dzeko should simply not have signed another contract, now it would appear he is stuck there for a number of seasons.

It's his own fault. I know he got a pay rise but all he needed to do was play one more season and he could have left.

Nova Milan

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Dzeko should simply not have signed another contract, now it would appear he is stuck there for a number of seasons.

It's his own fault. I know he got a pay rise but all he needed to do was play one more season and he could have left.

%100 CORRECT. I really wonder why Wolfsburg never sold him considering he only had one year left on his contract. Wolfsburg where so sure he wouldn't leave and sign and extension which I find amazing considering he is a Milan fan and clearly wanted out.

The whole situation makes no sense really.

Boban1982

Sempre Milan
Reaction score
He cant be that much of a fan. We clearly would have signed him on a free and he would probably have been on more money at Milan than he is currently on at Wolfsburg.

Hopefully he will run this new contract out and join us in a few seasons time.

Ashish

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
R.I.P. Papa Berlu, G, R9, Nesta, Rui, Maldini, Gattuso, Robert Wieckiewicz, Brendan Gleeson
why the fuck did he sign that extended contract, its his fault i would be happy if he comes but i wont give that much fuck if he goes some where else

grazie huntelaar grazie borriello :d
how is paloschi doing?

Savo

Mike Danton.. Deadly Prey
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka, Maldini, Nesta, Gattuso, Pirlo, Inzaghi, Ambrosini, Sheva, Seedorf, Silva, Totti

+10. i like how dzeko now wants to play some hardball with wolfsburg and be like, "if you keep me i will play bad" well.. johnny hardcore a.k.a. "dzeko" wouldn't have to have dealt with this shit if he didnt resign last year. hed be free now and hed be playing for milan, his dream team... so once again, why did he sign that extension????

Reaction score
+10. i like how dzeko now wants to play some hardball with wolfsburg and be like, "if you keep me i will play bad" well.. johnny hardcore a.k.a. "dzeko" wouldn't have to have dealt with this shit if he didnt resign last year. hed be free now and hed be playing for milan, his dream team... so once again, why did he sign that extension????

The reason he signed a contract extension was because wolfsburg offered him increased wages and promised that if he played for another season then he would be allowed to leave, but then they went back on their word by asking for a huge amount of money for him (40 mil) and refusing to let him go. That's why he's so annoyed.

MilanMB

Serendipity
Reaction score

tbh I don't blame him ALL that much... wolfsburg was the team who gave him a shot, a chance to make it big. He won the league with them and they were going to play in the CL.

Wolfsburg seems to be a club that want to grow and establish themselves. They needed him in their first Cl adventure and he returned the favour if they promised to let him go this summer.

But it seems like wolfsburg have changed their minds since they have a new management and coach. I blame wolfsburg, keeping a player against his wish...

ww

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Lugano, Raí, Rogério Ceni, Ambrosini, Gattuso
When I was 15 or 16 years old, don't remember quite well, I fell in love with a blonde chick. She wasn't that cute, her boobies design was kinda of weird, here legs was really really thin and here voice was annoying but anyway, I was in love with her and I was pretty sure that he wanted me back. But the bitch never wanted me and it break my heart very bad.

Your delusions about Dzeko made me remind this story. The diference is that after I stopped loving with this chick, I realized that the only thing I lost was a pink mediocre vagina placed on an boring piece of flesh and you might be very pissed off if Dzeko make it for Juventus because he seems to be a great player.

Yeah, call me names if Milan turns up to hire him.

Last edited:

drucurl

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Ronaldo, Maldini, Nesta, Kaká, Ba, Silva
When I was 15 or 16 years old, don't remember quite well, I fell in love with a blonde chick. She wasn't that cute, his boobies design was kinda of weird, his legs was really really thin and his voice was annoying but anyway, I was in love with her and I was pretty sure that he wanted me back. But the bitch never wanted me and it break my heart very bad.

Your delusions about Dzeko made me remind this story. The diference is that after I stopped loving with this chick, I realized that the only thing I lost was a pink mediocre vagina placed on an boring piece of flesh and you might be very pissed off if Dzeko make it for Juventus because he seems to be a great player.

Yeah, call me names if Milan turns up to hire him.
just to be clear when did you notice his vagina was mediocre?

fertygo

Battering Striker
Reaction score
Fav. Players
:D

pwnd.jpg

@C_L
I'm surprised.

Australiano1980

Empire of Brazil
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Van Basten, Savicevic, Gullit, Maldini, Romario, Zidane, Suker, Litmanen, Redondo
so.. juve is offering big money for him.. balotelli in going to city.. and for us will LEFT ibra.

Savo

Mike Danton.. Deadly Prey
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka, Maldini, Nesta, Gattuso, Pirlo, Inzaghi, Ambrosini, Sheva, Seedorf, Silva, Totti
^^

:D
dru, amazing comment +100

Schedule