Reaction score
Fav. Players
Paolo Maldini & Marc-André ter Stegen
Is he injured again?

Soldier_of_god

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
cr7, Kaka, sheva, zidane, pastore , zlatan ibra,T.silva, jovetic, Arjen robben, drogba, suarez

Benny20

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
What last few years?! He's only really been playing since last season.

Every good youngster...wow. SES gets a freak hairline fracture and its Milan Lab (apparently the docs go now and kick them, and punch them to see their durability, apparently we've created very frail youth to medieval methods lately).

Ok so I injured alot in his first 2 years of professional football .does that sound better to you. Like it or not he's missed a shit load of football

Birsaforever

I hate Pink Floyd
Reaction score
he's good as a defender but other than that, offensve skills are nonexistent. Abate at least can run past players and cross. De Sciglio can't do even that

:fp:, De Sciglio can cross much better than Abate.

Sod-Lod

Milanese Dominator
Reaction score
BlQ9vwtCcAAsAmH.jpg

AC Milan News ‏@Milanello

De Sciglio, Muntari and Petagna could start training with the squad again tomorrow (after having been sidelined with injuries).

Rickaka

molto life
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Seedorf, Memphis, Tomori, Leão
I was gonna come back from injury and play football, but first let me take a selfie

#justpatothings

---

love these guys come back asap pls

Soldier_of_god

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
cr7, Kaka, sheva, zidane, pastore , zlatan ibra,T.silva, jovetic, Arjen robben, drogba, suarez
please dont get injured so often ever again nikka.

Wake the Dead

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Inzaghi, Kaka, Sheva, Abbiati, Gattuso
So elsha have been playing with primavera for 35 minutes
Is he still injured???

Wake the Dead

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Inzaghi, Kaka, Sheva, Abbiati, Gattuso
So elsha have been playing with primavera for 35 minutes
Is he still injured???

Milanista_7

#UCLDNA
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, T.Silva, Kaka, Ronaldinho, Seedorf, Gattuso, Ibra, Romagnoli
”I hope to be able to play in a Milan that must return to being competitive, but in football you never know, and should Milan have the need to sell me I would consider the offers that would arrive, the interest of a big club like Real Madrid is flattering” - De Sciglio

realmilanista

Banned
Reaction score
De Sciglio: It is pleasing the interest of teams like Real Madrid. I hope to be able to play in a Milan that must return to being competitive, but in football you never know, and if Milan needs to sell me I would consider the offers that would arrive.

Sell him, no need for him.

Polotelli

Milan Legend
SAPL Moderator
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maignan, Tomori, Kjaer, Theo, Bennacer, Leao, Giroud
Seriously?

De Sciglio haters??

:fp: :fp: :fp:

Ashish

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
R.I.P. Papa Berlu, G, R9, Nesta, Rui, Maldini, Gattuso, Robert Wieckiewicz, Brendan Gleeson
its all for a new contract, we wont sell him this year :gt:

Qaas

Vi må tage det som det kommer
Reaction score
Fav. Players
KAKA, Maldini, Nesta, Dida, Inzaghi, Sheva, TSilva, R9, Raul, Casillas, Schmeichel, Messi, Zlatan
He will forever stay with Milan. I know that!

Dawn

Campione d'Mercato
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Baresi, Maldini, Albertini, Weah, Nesta, Rino, Kaka, Sheva, Pippo, De Sciglio, El Shaarawy
De Sciglio: It is pleasing the interest of teams like Real Madrid. I hope to be able to play in a Milan that must return to being competitive, but in football you never know, and if Milan needs to sell me I would consider the offers that would arrive.

:fp: gtfo

Polotelli

Milan Legend
SAPL Moderator
Reaction score
Fav. Players
this guy deserves a new contract ASAP

Sod-Lod

Milanese Dominator
Reaction score
Tuesday April 22 2014 De Sciglio ‘flattered’ by links

”I hope to be able to play in a Milan that must return to being competitive, but in football you never know, and should Milan have the need to sell me I would consider the offers that would arrive, the interest of a big club like Real Madrid is flattering” - De Sciglio

This is the FULL Interview:

Milan defender Mattia De Sciglio is flattered by transfer speculation linking him with a move to Real Madrid.

The 21-year-old however says that his preferred option would be to remain at San Siro in order to help the Rossoneri become competitive again.

It’s a pleasure for me that teams like Real Madrid have shown an interest,” De Sciglio said to Sky Sport 24.

But what I am hoping for is to be able to play for a competitive Milan, even though in football you never know what will happen.

Obviously if the club decide to let me go for financial reasons, I will assess any potential offers.”

ikita

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Paolo Maldini, Ricardo Kaka, Alessandro Nesta
This is the FULL Interview:

Milan defender Mattia De Sciglio is flattered by transfer speculation linking him with a move to Real Madrid.

The 21-year-old however says that his preferred option would be to remain at San Siro in order to help the Rossoneri become competitive again.

It’s a pleasure for me that teams like Real Madrid have shown an interest,” De Sciglio said to Sky Sport 24.

But what I am hoping for is to be able to play for a competitive Milan, even though in football you never know what will happen.

Obviously if the club decide to let me go for financial reasons, I will assess any potential offers.”

well fuck...shades of kaka's move to real....lol...we never learn.

:fp:

Brutalitops

El Tigre Chino
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Pirlo, Reus, Abate, De Sciglio, Ibrahimovic, Nesta, David Luiz, Thiago Silva, Poli, Cavani, ElSha

Obviously a Real Madrid fan in disguise...

Even his name hints it :D

Or troll

Tadej

Banned
Reaction score
Des, if you are unhappy, please go. Nobody is bigger than milan...nor maldini, nor sheva, nor you. I cried only for one player, thiago silva, who was the best defender, leader and captain. What is DES? Injury prone huge talent.

Rickaka

molto life
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Seedorf, Memphis, Tomori, Leão
People are overreacting.

Look De Sciglio knows Milan is not in a strong position and might need to sell him. Ofc if he does have to move on, he wants to go to a big club like Madrid. By saying what he said he just made sure Madrid keep following him so that if we do sell, Madrid is one of the potential destinations, nothing more than that.

Polotelli

Milan Legend
SAPL Moderator
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Des, if you are unhappy, please go. Nobody is bigger than milan...nor maldini, nor sheva, nor you. I cried only for one player, thiago silva, who was the best defender, leader and captain. What is DES? Injury prone huge talent.

Reported :o

ikita

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Paolo Maldini, Ricardo Kaka, Alessandro Nesta

the horseshit is abundant here.

Zeusftw

#WeAreSoRich
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Paul Singer, Leonardo, Maldini, Romagnoli Capitano, Bakayoko, Kessie, Suso, Caldara, Calibria
De Sciglio is an intelligent defender but physically nothing special. If he doesn't want to stay he's more then welcome to leave. He's only 21 and he is already making declarations like this? lol. Stephan begged to stay at Milan and rejected 7m a year to stay with Milan. DES is whoring himself out. Plus like Abate DES gets injured every 2nd game so really he's not going to be a big miss

Dawn

Campione d'Mercato
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Baresi, Maldini, Albertini, Weah, Nesta, Rino, Kaka, Sheva, Pippo, De Sciglio, El Shaarawy

Schedule