UEFA Champions League 2014 -2015

milanoldfarts

Banned
Reaction score
Farty you really think Milan wouldn't have exploited Barcelona's high defensive line? Gullit, Donadoni, and van Basten would expose that shit so easily given how slow Puyol and Abidal are and how bad Pique and Alves are in positioning.

Never said anything on who would win
I said it boils down to opinion

Also it would depend on many factors
Old Rules/New Rules
Old Ball/New Ball
Regular Pitch/Insane short grass Camp Nou Pitch
Barca Players have better athleticism since the game has gotten more athletic etc. etc. etc.

But still one single match would not be able to determine who's better anyways

IMO Milan was better cuz they won 2 back-to-back EC's,2 World Titles and 2 Super Cups and a Scudetto and a Supercoppa Italiana

Pep Barca on the other hand didn't win them back to back,they were knocked out by Mourinho's Inter and Di Matteo's Chelsea in Europe(while Sacchi's Milan was technically never really knocked out since the 1991 incident doesn't really count) and on top of that they had ref's help

milanoldfarts

Banned
Reaction score
In the first game Spain had the ball a lot but really couldnt do much with it.

And the Final score wasn't representative of the game either. Spain had 52% of the possession and outshot Italy 14-11. Spain did much better converting their chances, but its not like Italy looked like they didnt belong on the same pitch. Di Natale especially really should have scored 1-2 times and found a way to miss when the game was still 2-0.

They were playing on first gear throughout the tournament
They didn't give a shit the game was not important to them
Fuck sake they won the majority of the games with no striker

AC Kid

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka'<3, Pato, Romagnoli, Gigio, Marco Asensio, Andre Silva
Lionelllllllllll Messiiiiiiiiiiiii

Please destroy Juventus, Lio.

Sven

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
For as long as Barcelona approach this like they did x Bayern, they'll win.

They were patient even under strong man-marking and even when they didn't have the ball. They played a cautious game and waited for the right moments.
Messi or someone else eventually get a chance.

Only way they can bottle this is going all gung-ho.
Allegri will try to emulate that our 2013 victory x Barcelona in San Siro. Juve will defend deep, but not that deep. They'll always have the counter.

milanoldfarts

Banned
Reaction score
Allegri will try to emulate that our 2013 victory x Barcelona in San Siro. Juve will defend deep, but not that deep. They'll always have the counter.

Expect Jube to park the bus
This will be a boring final :g:

G.Costanza

AKA Costanza
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Gattuso, Pippo, Jack
If Matri somehow socres the winner, This place will be so much fun.

If they could manage a swap between their GKs I'd be rooting for Barca 100%. Gigi deserves one.

milanoldfarts

Banned
Reaction score
If Matri somehow socres the winner, This place will be so much fun.

If they could manage a swap between their GKs I'd be rooting for Barca 100%. Gigi deserves one.

Yuck...jube fans...Buffon doesn't deserve shit...he's a ladro
Hopefully Matri scores in the wrong net hahahaahahahahahahaaha!!!:g:

jammin

pour l'éternité
Reaction score
italy_fi_lg_wht.gif

Jasper

Maldini tier
Reaction score
Fav. Players
3; Marat Safin; Tiziano Crudeli; 2Pac; Christian Bale; Martin M??rsepp; Balotelli.
Matri not in the team :(

G.Costanza

AKA Costanza
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Gattuso, Pippo, Jack
one a side note, I do miss the feeling Juve fans have right now, haven't felt that in a looong time.

Mion-Moura

Team Neymar
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Neymar Casemiro Oscar Danilo CGrenier ReneeWalker JRodriguez LMoura Matic LAdriano AWitsel Marquinhs
to penalties,this one

milanoldfarts

Banned
Reaction score
It can be boring, but not for that.

The best games I've seem in the last 10 years were all teams parking the bus x super offensive teams. Clash of styles and all.

I've seen too many of them over the years already
I hate that shit on a CL Final

Allan_Sombrero

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Never said anything on who would win
I said it boils down to opinion

Also it would depend on many factors
Old Rules/New Rules
Old Ball/New Ball
Regular Pitch/Insane short grass Camp Nou Pitch
Barca Players have better athleticism since the game has gotten more athletic etc. etc. etc.

But still one single match would not be able to determine who's better anyways

IMO Milan was better cuz they won 2 back-to-back EC's,2 World Titles and 2 Super Cups and a Scudetto and a Supercoppa Italiana

Pep Barca on the other hand didn't win them back to back,they were knocked out by Mourinho's Inter and Di Matteo's Chelsea in Europe(while Sacchi's Milan was technically never really knocked out since the 1991 incident doesn't really count) and on top of that they had ref's help

Not to mention the teams in the UCL were more evenly matched. Even the teams from Eastern Europe had some very talented players and very good teams. The Italian league was also very strong and the talent was more evenly distributed among the Italian teams rather than the monopoly we see today in Spain with Real Madrid and Barcelona.

That 2009 semifinal against Chelsea, Barcelona really had the referee's help. I think there was a total of 4 penalties that weren't called for Chelsea both at home and away. And that red card Motta got in the second leg wasn't a red card, which made Mourinho troll the Barcelona fans and players even more when Inter made it to the final :lol:

Only way they can bottle this is going all gung-ho.

Yup. Honestly the only way he will be able to nullify Barcelona's attack and be able to attack them.

Schedule