Hakan Çalhanoğlu Thread

vidarth

Ibra Supremacy
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Sheva, Ibrahimovic, Kaka, Nesta, Maldini, Gattuso, Seedorf, Ronaldinho
This dude needs to get less selfish.

I've really liked his improvement the past few months...he just needs to be less selfish and look for the killer pass rather than shoot.

He's mad this sort of mistake 4 games in a row now....we're just lucky it hasn't cost us.

Really appreciate his effort though. Keep improving pls.

Shadow47

Young Assassin
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Sheva, Kaka, Dida, Pippo, Nesta, Van Bommel, Huntelaar, Stephan, Pazzo, De Sciglio. Ribery
i don’t mind him being selfish but damn has he ever practice his shots? it's either going up or straight to goalkeeper.

Sage

Phase 3
Staff member
Reaction score
again, very good work rate...terrible end product.

Y-Bido92

il-Faraone
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Inzaghi, Kaka, Ronaldinho, Totti, Zidane, R9
great fk and critical pk well taken

masterofnaiads

Drummer Extraordinaire
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Zidane, Shevchenko, Pirlo, Gattuso, Inzaghi, Rivaldo, Kaka, Forlan, Cocu, Riquelme, Cafu
I thought for sure he will miss his PK.. He was so nervous! :D

AndreiX

AC Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
sometimes
his and parolo's pen were perfect

VooDooDoll

))<>((
Reaction score
nice to have someone on left side able to take responsibility so not all depend on suso, still we all expecting more from him.

Soldier_of_god

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
cr7, Kaka, sheva, zidane, pastore , zlatan ibra,T.silva, jovetic, Arjen robben, drogba, suarez
Good on him for performing. Starting to like him. Very selfish though

Neruda

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Nesta,Zidane
kebab everywhere

ChinaMilan

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
very useless player, fks up most of the attacks with his selfish shots and his bad first touch, spends more time on the ground more than on his feet. i would sell him the moment the summer window opens and bring a real LW instead of this fraud.

i only give him credit for the effort, but in his position we need quality not just efforts.

Soldier_of_god

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
cr7, Kaka, sheva, zidane, pastore , zlatan ibra,T.silva, jovetic, Arjen robben, drogba, suarez
^ very harsh but i agree. We need a wc player in that ppsition but we can keep hakan for depth.

Massaro94

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maradona-Shevchenko-Zizou
very useless player, fks up most of the attacks with his selfish shots and his bad first touch, spends more time on the ground more than on his feet. i would sell him the moment the summer window opens and bring a real LW instead of this fraud.

i only give him credit for the effort, but in his position we need quality not just efforts.

:star::star::star::star::star:

Normally i give foreigners a full year... but this guy seems fodder even when it comes to mentality.

Fact he didn't volunteer to be one of the first 5 spot kick takers is shocking considering he's supposed to be a dead ball expert.

That speaks volumes imo.

Sell asap

leaf

Sack Pioli
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Ronaldo, Kaká, Maldini, Nesta, CR7, Seedorf, Dwight Yorke, Quaresma
:star::star::star::star::star:

Normally i give foreigners a full year... but this guy seems fodder even when it comes to mentality.

Fact he didn't volunteer to be one of the first 5 spot kick takers is shocking considering he's supposed to be a dead ball expert.
That speaks volumes imo.

Sell asap

wow....I didn't even think of that...but you're right!

ikita

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Paolo Maldini, Ricardo Kaka, Alessandro Nesta

LOL

but nah, guy needs to be more clinical and more fucking ruthless. While he's definitely experienced proliferation under gattuso, he's miles behind deserving that #10 shirt.

At least he's better than honda and KPB

ChinaMilan

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
LOL

but nah, guy needs to be more clinical and more fucking ruthless. While he's definitely experienced proliferation under gattuso, he's miles behind deserving that #10 shirt.

At least he's better than honda and KPB

Ummm, not really no.

Qaas

Vi må tage det som det kommer
Reaction score
Fav. Players
KAKA, Maldini, Nesta, Dida, Inzaghi, Sheva, TSilva, R9, Raul, Casillas, Schmeichel, Messi, Zlatan

helloAgain

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
only thing hoda is better at is set pieces. kpb delivered way more but then again hakan has been here just for half season so lets see.

ikita

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Paolo Maldini, Ricardo Kaka, Alessandro Nesta
Ummm, not really no.

o_rly-ya-rly.jpg

hakan has better vision and much better passing and is closer to what a #10 should be. the only place KPB was ever slightly #10 material, was in his imagination.

only thing hoda is better at is set pieces. kpb delivered way more but then again hakan has been here just for half season so lets see.

maybe the set pieces point is valid for honda. but kpb is no way better than hakan. kpb thrived because he had zlatan to orchestrate, exactly like nocerino. kpb could run alot but is not nearly as creative as hakan. also kpb's best season was his first season. he got pretty shite after that. no hattrick, or goal against barcelona can say otherwise. and it was a good deal to sell while we could have made some money from him. had he stayed, he would have just ended up being a cash sink.

Soldier_of_god

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Cmon guys. I dont rate hakan all that much but he is waaaaaay better than kpb or honda.

Massaro94

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maradona-Shevchenko-Zizou

What made it worse is, he took a killer pen :lol:

Cmon guys. I dont rate hakan all that much but he is waaaaaay better than kpb or honda.

I remember KPB in one of his seasons had something like 50 shots and only 5 hit the target... Hakan seems to be following suit. Also needs to use his temamates who are making runs for him more often. A #10 should be less selfish.

Anybodys better than Honda tbh... the only folks who rate him were those who probably look forward to the next Fast and The Furious movie :o

Birsaforever

I hate Pink Floyd
Reaction score
Hakan might have more talent than KPB and Honda, but both of them have shown much better performances than what Hakan is currently doing

KPB flashy goals > Hakan failed attempts
Honda team playing > everything Hakan has ever done with our jersey

Of course KPB and Honda had terrible games with us, but so did Hakan.

If anything, the turkish is likely to surpass them both by far.

joyrider

Il Moderati
Staff member
Reaction score

Kpb peak heel flick va Barca > Hakan judges by what he has done for us until now.

AndreiX

AC Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
sometimes
KPB27 was great. The moment he stopped working hard and started thinking he's the shit is when he became fodder

Last edited:

Neruda

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Nesta,Zidane
i puke in my mouth everytime i see bacca lovers . i told yall golf is the sport for you

Last edited:

ChinaMilan

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
he got 2 goals and 2 assists in 21 seria a games playing as a LW, what you guys are smoking saying he got a great passing and shooting ability, he is very poor product , if we somehow manage to get a decent LW you would see how we will finish games with 3 goals margin just from the left side.

P.S i don't rate Honda or KPB, but i don't rate Hakan either, at least honda is a better FK taker and KPB had that great heel goal against barca, hakan got nothing till the moment that i can recognize him with other than the fact that he can't stand on his feets to save his own life

Schedule