Ragazza

Milan, solo con te...
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
MALDINI, ZAMBROTTA, NESTA, SES, MAGIC MIKE
article-2303426-00233E0E00000258-15_634x510.jpg

is he missing a front tooth?

how'd he make it past the milan physical?! you know their stringent teeth requirements!!

joyrider

Il Moderati
Staff member
Reaction score
just saw the first page

Andreas Anderson & Jesper blomqvist :lol:

bacon d'or

Milan Legend
Reaction score
just saw the first page

Andreas Anderson & Jesper blomqvist :lol:

I wiki their names

young blomqvist was bought in 96 from goteborg, he flopped, and sold after 1 season

ridiculously whoever in milan's board decided it was a good idea to buy another youngster from goteborg, this time anderson in 97

history repeats itself , he flopped too, sold after 1 season :fp::lol:

leaf

Sack Pioli
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Ronaldo, Kaká, Maldini, Nesta, CR7, Seedorf, Dwight Yorke, Quaresma
Mancini, Emerson, Roque Jr., Olivera (4 Brazilians :eek: ), Ba, Brocchi, Kaladze (in the tail end of his career), Laursen and Kalac

I won't mention players who didn't play much like Grimi, Onyewu, Cardaccio, Viudez, Bogarde, Chedric and Essajas. I also won't mention the obviously past it ones or unfortunately injured ones like Vieri, Rivaldo etc because at their peak they were fantastic players

milanoldfarts

Banned
Reaction score
Mancini, Emerson, Roque Jr., Olivera (4 Brazilians :eek: ), Ba, Brocchi, Kaladze (in the tail end of his career), Laursen and Kalac

I won't mention players who didn't play much like Grimi, Onyewu, Cardaccio, Viudez, Bogarde, Chedric and Essajas. I also won't mention the obviously past it ones or unfortunately injured ones like Vieri, Rivaldo etc because at their peak they were fantastic players

Then Kahka just like Rivaldo shouldn't be in that list either since he was a very good defender before his decline

Panache

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Brocchi, Kaladze

These two shouldn't be on the list. Brocchi probably shits on some of the midfielders we've had in the recent pass. He was just surrounded by some of the best midfielders in Europe and the world so in comparison he looked limited. Kaladze was really good and respected. Definitely better than the jokers we've had in defense recently. He just declined incredibly.

Soldier_of_god

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
cr7, Kaka, sheva, zidane, pastore , zlatan ibra,T.silva, jovetic, Arjen robben, drogba, suarez

GreatKalu

I still believe!
Reaction score
These two shouldn't be on the list. Brocchi probably shits on some of the midfielders we've had in the recent pass. He was just surrounded by some of the best midfielders in Europe and the world so in comparison he looked limited. Kaladze was really good and respected. Definitely better than the jokers we've had in defense recently. He just declined incredibly.
Exactly.

Wasn't it 2006 when Kaladze was voted best Milan player of the season? Have we forgotten how we held Barca to a 0-0 draw at camp nou?

He was actually quite versatile for us given he could also play LB.

On the other hand, what can we say about the Genesis of scam artistry...

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

Albertini

Milan Legend
Reaction score
i think lucas ocampos deserves to grace this thread. thanks for the laughs lucas

Mr Delicious

Banned
Reaction score
Bonera.

Mesbah is definitely a close second. But no one tops the abomination that was Bonera. Utter disgrace to the jersey and fucking blasphemy he got paid 2m a year to be so fucking bad at his job. Man but honestly, i envy you. Fucking get paid some 10m+ your entire Milan career for being a player who should never have advanced further than your sunday rec team.

Utter disgrace.

Rickaka

molto life
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Seedorf, Memphis, Tomori, Leão
Bonera was a decent squad player. Better RB than CB tho.

Absolutely not the worst player to play for Milan. He would be valuable in the current squad.

Still remember his Barcelona game.

Mr Delicious

Banned
Reaction score
Valuable as a water boy. That man was utter fucking trash. He should have changed professions a long fucking time ago. There was a hysterical thread on the goal.com comments about some conspiracy between Bonera fucking one of Berlus children and thats why he ended up in the lineup.

I could put in a better performance than he did. Utter fucking trash. His continual starting signified the decline to a midtable Milan.

I wish there was some way to erase him from Milan history.

Making 2m a year for being trash. smh.

Mr Delicious

Banned
Reaction score
Man deserved minimum wage for the quality he put on the pitch. Utter garbage. Even the shittiest player in football history had one half decent game. Doesn't compensate for years of being ass.

Mexes5

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta, Seedorf, Gattuso, Kaka, Inzaghi, Shevchenko, Mexes, Pato, Pazzini
Taye Taiwo was infinitely worse than Bonera. Okay RB.

I'd take Bonera over Zapata aswell, another joker

Congo Powers

⭐⭐
Reaction score
Fav. Players
B&G, RuiCosta, Pippo, Sheva, Stam, Kaka, Abbiati, Cassano, Mexes, TH19, RL10, KPB, 45, Krunic
Valuable as a water boy. That man was utter fucking trash. He should have changed professions a long fucking time ago. There was a hysterical thread on the goal.com comments about some conspiracy between Bonera fucking one of Berlus children and thats why he ended up in the lineup.

I could put in a better performance than he did. Utter fucking trash. His continual starting signified the decline to a midtable Milan.

I wish there was some way to erase him from Milan history.

Making 2m a year for being trash. smh.

^Worst user to ever post at the rnb forums

General

Official RnB Mercato Stress Counselor
Reaction score
Fav. Players
People who Try Harder, semantics aficionado

Part of my bit is to be a useless, drive by poster...

And he takes the cake... every time

I try to be an imbecile and I wonder, what the fuck is his excuse? How in sunny Jesus' name does he do it??!!

Baffled

Reaction score
Fav. Players
Junior & Messias

I try to be an imbecile and I wonder, what the fuck is his excuse? How in sunny Jesus' name does he do it??!!

Baffled

85eb94ba0a6b30a5ec272bd01e140021.gif

leaf

Sack Pioli
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Ronaldo, Kaká, Maldini, Nesta, CR7, Seedorf, Dwight Yorke, Quaresma
Bonera.

Mesbah is definitely a close second. But no one tops the abomination that was Bonera. Utter disgrace to the jersey and fucking blasphemy he got paid 2m a year to be so fucking bad at his job. Man but honestly, i envy you. Fucking get paid some 10m+ your entire Milan career for being a player who should never have advanced further than your sunday rec team.

Utter disgrace.
:fp::fp::fp::fp::fp:
There was Helveg, Guglielmienpietro, Laursen (come at me bro's :mad: the guy was PURE SHITE), Roque Jr., Kalac....I would even put Brocchi there.

Honestly.....Bonera was like Maradonna compared to these guys. He came a very solid defender with a lot of promise....but then he would get injured often and his form would dip significantly when he was getting back.

Then there were players who were burnt out even before they got here like Vieri, Emerson, Amoroso etc who were objectively worse as well.
This Bonera and Mesbah post is quite upsetting....I gotta admit

Baffled
:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Schedule