Week 7: Hellas Verona vs AC Milan - Sunday 19/10/2014 - 15:00 CET

Congo Powers

⭐⭐
Reaction score
Fav. Players
B&G, RuiCosta, Pippo, Sheva, Stam, Kaka, Abbiati, Cassano, Mexes, TH19, RL10, KPB, 45, Krunic
not sarcastic..

simply put, its like observation+nodding*time=increased enthusiasm of yeah

Sage

Phase 3
Staff member
Reaction score
...........menez.............
ses.......sneijder......taarbat

VAMOSSSSSS

puking-pumpkins-2008-hot-pumpkin-carving-trend.jpeg

Soldier_of_god

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
cr7, Kaka, sheva, zidane, pastore , zlatan ibra,T.silva, jovetic, Arjen robben, drogba, suarez
matchthread for verona

...........nino.............
armero.......honda......ses

Interesting i would like to see that with menez upfront instead of torres.

Sage

Phase 3
Staff member
Reaction score
Why u hate taarabt bro?

no need for a poor man's menez who is even lazier, it's not like he's going to join for free or get low wages, they should spend whatever they have on a much needed center mid.

we already have enough attacking mids/wingers, ses isn't getting to start ffs. If they're worried about honda going to the asian cup in january, niang can get more minutes to prove himself.

I don't want sneijder either, dude is past it.

Soldier_of_god

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
cr7, Kaka, sheva, zidane, pastore , zlatan ibra,T.silva, jovetic, Arjen robben, drogba, suarez
no need for a poor man's menez who is even lazier, it's not like he's going to join for free or get low wages, they should spend whatever they have on a much needed center mid.

we already have enough attacking mids/wingers, ses isn't getting to start ffs. If they're worried about honda going to the asian cup in january, niang can get more minutes to prove himself.

Thats True. I think taarabt would be on a loan deal though right?
Several sources mentioned that tasrabt would transfer to milan on a loan plus option to buy deal (G classic), not sure whether its legit or not. Taarabt on loan for the time being would be that bad tbh but you are correct, we have other priorities which we always seem to neglect, midfield.
Seems like our management have totally given up on niang cause he barely ever features anymore. Really sad tbh, i had high hopes for him but he seems like a lost cause. Poli is another player i am a bit disappointed about cause he showed a lot of promise while he played at sampdoria. However, now at milan, he seems to have lost a fair bit of flair, his technique and passing skills has regressed, poor stamina and to make matters worse, he plays like a runner now. Basically a slightly faster nocerino with a bit of skill.
FnF bro, before u reply, i am just letting you know that i like poli but u got to admit, he isnt showing how skilful he actually is at present. Not sure if its a confidence issue or perhaps inzaghi has asked him to be more conservative in his approach.

Last edited:

Montolivo

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Zlatan, Montolivo, Honda, Pazzini, Abate, De Sciglio, Mexes, Ambrosini, Nesta, Pato, Ronaldinho
no thx to taarabt. I like him but we have plenty of options in attack besides he is expensive in terms of wage

Senatore_M84

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Clarence Clyde Seedorf

this lol

milan has like 8 players for 3 posiitons uptop and really lack in midfield and defense.

obivously all our targets are more attackers :b:

MilanMB

Serendipity
Reaction score
The thought of Sneijder in Milan makes me throw up a little in my mouth.

Y-Bido92

il-Faraone
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Inzaghi, Kaka, Ronaldinho, Totti, Zidane, R9
Sneijder is old now, but we def need a sneijder-esque player in this squad

Alo88

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Sneijder is old now, but we def need a sneijder-esque player in this squad

Sneijder-esque? Yes.

But Sneijder himself? No. :D

Nevertheless if we could travel back in time and get that Sneijder from 2010 world cup I wouldn't hesitate a second to get him. He was so superb back then and moreover he's dutch, like my mother. Two molto valid points if you ask me :monto:

Last edited:

Ragazza

Milan, solo con te...
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
MALDINI, ZAMBROTTA, NESTA, SES, MAGIC MIKE
The thought of Sneijder in Milan makes me throw up a little in my mouth.

take a swig of balotard tears to help relieve the taste in your mouth

dman32

Milan 4 Ever
Reaction score
two weeks without milan is very difficult

good part is that its Less stressful , and there is more time for players to recover...but defiantly agree with u, I just want to see improvements from this side...tough games coming up :D

necromancer

Lo Stile di Pioli
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta, Maldini, Buffon, Rino*Pirlo*Clarence, Sheva, Totti, Ibra, Pippo, Giacomo, Carlo, Il Dottore
Poli is another player i am a bit disappointed about cause he showed a lot of promise while he played at sampdoria. However, now at milan, he seems to have lost a fair bit of flair, his technique and passing skills has regressed, poor stamina and to make matters worse, he plays like a runner now. Basically a slightly faster nocerino with a bit of skill.
FnF bro, before u reply, i am just letting you know that i like poli but u got to admit, he isnt showing how skilful he actually is at present. Not sure if its a confidence issue or perhaps inzaghi has asked him to be more conservative in his approach.

Poli has always been a hustler.. for all his clubs. I dunno from where you get the flair/technique idea.

Soldier_of_god

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Poli has always been a hustler.. for all his clubs. I dunno from where you get the flair/technique idea.

he has a solid technique, boateng-esque if you ask me. Well, he did show glimpses of his technical skills at sampdoria iirc. Now, he plays like a nocerino with above average pace.

KujaIX

Mexes & Muntari fanboy
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Current team
Boateng is clearly far more technical than Poli.

People speak of him as some technically ******ed CM.

He's clearly capable. He has skills close to Honda's level...

necromancer

Lo Stile di Pioli
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta, Maldini, Buffon, Rino*Pirlo*Clarence, Sheva, Totti, Ibra, Pippo, Giacomo, Carlo, Il Dottore
Boateng has massive levels of confidence first of all. He's not a system player. He disrupts things and unleashes awesomeness at periodic intervals.

Poli is a team player who plays within a system. He does his hustling and contributes. Very useful for midtable teams.

Mario

Milan Legend
Reaction score
two weeks without milan is very difficult

couldn't agree enough, its tough... games on sun, wed and weekend again this week :star:

~

Probable line-up vs. Verona (4-3-3): Lopez; Abate, Alex, Rami, De Sciglio; Poli, Essien, Muntari; Honda, Torres, El Shaarawy.

Sky say that Poli and Jack are fighting for that 1 spot in the mid.
I like it

Soldier_of_god

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Boateng is clearly far more technical than Poli.

People speak of him as some technically ******ed CM.

He's clearly capable. He has skills close to Honda's level...

who said boateng isnt skilfull? obviously he is a very skilful player. poli was an astute passer and had a good ball control, almost on par with boateng, when he played at sampdoria. He has regressed a lot off late and that is worrying. I am talking about poli's time at sampdoria not the current version.

Prince_27

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
good part is that its Less stressful , and there is more time for players to recover...but defiantly agree with u, I just want to see improvements from this side...tough games coming up :D
i know but i don't like much the internationals...the quality of football there is so borring. most of the nationals don't have chemistry between the players..
i even think that the CL>>world cup.
and milan is a part of my weekend
couldn't agree enough, its tough... games on sun, wed and weekend again this week :star:

~

Probable line-up vs. Verona (4-3-3): Lopez; Abate, Alex, Rami, De Sciglio; Poli, Essien, Muntari; Honda, Torres, El Shaarawy.

I like it
you made my day my friend

justhope

Milan Icon
Reaction score

~

I like it

this kinda looks nice.

solid defense considering milan standards of the last years.

menez in place of ses woudlve been better.

what is it with menez?
when he got injured?

Schedule