The Red & Black Forums | An AC Milan Community The Red & Black Forums | An AC Milan Community The Red & Black Forums | An AC Milan Community

Go Back   The Red & Black Forums > AC Milan > AC Milan History, Legends, Icons & Former Players

AC Milan History, Legends, Icons & Former Players Talk about the history of AC Milan or its legendary/ordinary former players.

Old 29-05-2012, 20:23   #2881
joyrider
Il Moderati

Quote:
Originally Posted by GreatKalu View Post
Really, since when did they stop selling to foreigners? Thought that is strange considering three number of "tourists" who travel to amsterdam specifically for these reasons ... And fly hookers of course.

Thats because it isn't a drug. Lets not pay attention to what the laws of the land say ... They were made by fools afterall. But weed ... Weed is a plant man. One that has the potential of reducing lets say about 42.396% of the world's pollution among other things such as its use in medicine. Industries that would have a negative effect were it to be legalized include paper, cotton, plastics (think about the amount of garbage we could reduce by using a natural material that if thrown away, would just decompose), cigarettes, alcohol (which like cigarettes is worse for your health) ... Etc.

first off all, if you have some, give me some or can come and get some in romania?

second: read the following link

http://news.sky.com/home/world-news/article/15156612

3rd: your using old statistics, if foreigner go to holland it can be that they aren't allowed in coffeee shops anymore....i haven't tried it yet
joyrider is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-05-2012, 20:26   #2882
Ashish
Banned

Fav. Players: Ronaldo, Nesta, Rui, Maldini, Gattuso, Duncan, Ginobli, Eli Manning

He will be like a new signing for us .. Literally

excellent buy ... greatest work in merceto by milan since nesta
Ashish is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-05-2012, 20:38   #2883
damn
keyboard Sacchi

Quote:
Weed is a plant man. One that has the potential of reducing lets say about 42.396% of the world's pollution among other things such as its use in medicine. Industries that would have a negative effect were it to be legalized include paper, cotton, plastics (think about the amount of garbage we could reduce by using a natural material that if thrown away, would just decompose), cigarettes, alcohol (which like cigarettes is worse for your health) ... Etc.
captain planet?
is that you sir?

Signature
damn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-05-2012, 05:56   #2884
GreatKalu
I still believe!

Name change?

Quote:
Originally Posted by joyirider View Post
first off all, if you have some, give me some or can come and get some in romania?

second: read the following link

http://news.sky.com/home/world-news/article/15156612

3rd: your using old statistics, if foreigner go to holland it can be that they aren't allowed in coffeee shops anymore....i haven't tried it yet
Actually, I'm no longer in Romania at the moment. In Zambia. No wonder we won the African Cup Been quite a while since I spent time at home. It isn't that hard to get stuff over here.

Signature
SEVEN

Last edited by GreatKalu; 30-05-2012 at 06:00.
GreatKalu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-05-2012, 06:34   #2885
joyrider
Il Moderati

Quote:

Name change?

Actually, I'm no longer in Romania at the moment. In Zambia. No wonder we won the African Cup Been quite a while since I spent time at home. It isn't that hard to get stuff over here.

going to zambia would be a adventure for me, is it a country that's easy to visit?
Old 30-05-2012, 09:14   #2886
GreatKalu
I still believe!

Quote:
going to zambia would be a adventure for me, is it a country that's easy to visit?
In terms of political stability? Yes ... We haven't been involved in any wars, civil or international, since our independence from the British in 1964. That too was marshaled peacefully by the founding president, Dr. Kenneth Kaunda, who was teacher by profession. I remember in Religious Education back in school, we would discuss about a certain topic and compare how Christianity, Islam, Hinduism, Buddhism and African Humanism handled the respective topic. African Humanism was written by Dr. Kaunda

Unfortunately, the price of copper dropped ... and being our largest source of revenue, so did the economy. Still, after 27 years of power, he peacefully stepped down in democratic elections. The new government ruled for another 20 years under three presidents, and only last year did a third new government come into power.

While the disease otherwise known as corruption is killing the country, the people remain peace-loving, although there are fears beginning to arise with the Lozi people ... who were promised a lot of important land fir votes by the new president who of course doesn't know what the hell to do now But at least the elections were fair, transparency was there.

We also have the Victoria Falls, a natural wonder ... so tourism is a growing industry. The people understand that. So no worries about safety.

Zambia is landlocked, which means it can get a little more expensive than say Romania for example. Thats mostly down to high prices of fuel and transport. That could be the only hassle, but if you have some money saved up, I would definitely recommend a visit to Zambia for 3-4 weeks.

Imagine, here we are discussing about a couple of thousand dollars in a thread where a French idiot is refusing to accept 2 mil for doing nothing, after accepting 4.5 over 4 years for doing absolutely nothing?!?!

Ship his ass to Siberia

Signature
SEVEN
Old 30-05-2012, 09:50   #2887
Casualista
Monsieur

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ashish View Post

excellent buy ... greatest work in merceto by milan since nesta
Casualista is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-05-2012, 20:59   #2888
joyrider
Il Moderati

Quote:
In terms of political stability? Yes ... We haven't been involved in any wars, civil or international, since our independence from the British in 1964. That too was marshaled peacefully by the founding president, Dr. Kenneth Kaunda, who was teacher by profession. I remember in Religious Education back in school, we would discuss about a certain topic and compare how Christianity, Islam, Hinduism, Buddhism and African Humanism handled the respective topic. African Humanism was written by Dr. Kaunda

Unfortunately, the price of copper dropped ... and being our largest source of revenue, so did the economy. Still, after 27 years of power, he peacefully stepped down in democratic elections. The new government ruled for another 20 years under three presidents, and only last year did a third new government come into power.

While the disease otherwise known as corruption is killing the country, the people remain peace-loving, although there are fears beginning to arise with the Lozi people ... who were promised a lot of important land fir votes by the new president who of course doesn't know what the hell to do now But at least the elections were fair, transparency was there.

We also have the Victoria Falls, a natural wonder ... so tourism is a growing industry. The people understand that. So no worries about safety.

Zambia is landlocked, which means it can get a little more expensive than say Romania for example. Thats mostly down to high prices of fuel and transport. That could be the only hassle, but if you have some money saved up, I would definitely recommend a visit to Zambia for 3-4 weeks.

Imagine, here we are discussing about a couple of thousand dollars in a thread where a French idiot is refusing to accept 2 mil for doing nothing, after accepting 4.5 over 4 years for doing absolutely nothing?!?!

Ship his ass to Siberia

a friend of me went there to the Zambesi, he likes to raft
maybe one day we'll meet there,

flamini shuld get kicked to Siberia, he's a rich kid and still wants more money
Old 30-05-2012, 21:02   #2889
Ashish
Banned

Fav. Players: Ronaldo, Nesta, Rui, Maldini, Gattuso, Duncan, Ginobli, Eli Manning

3 million + image rights

thanks G
Ashish is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31-05-2012, 08:34   #2890
GreatKalu
I still believe!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ashish View Post
3 million + image rights

thanks G
You mean he will pay Milan and give us 100% of his image rights? Image rights ... fuckin scam artist genesis has laid the path for all to follow

Signature
SEVEN
Old 31-05-2012, 11:36   #2891
Casualista
Monsieur

3 year contract to someone that deserves it. flamini
Casualista is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31-05-2012, 12:11   #2892
ForzaSandro
AC Milan Legend

He's still here? Au reviour mousier! Please be gone.
ForzaSandro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31-05-2012, 12:53   #2893
Jivara
Forza Milan

j'aime bien la personalite de Flamini mais franchement il est un footballeur merde
Jivara is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31-05-2012, 19:56   #2894
joyrider
Il Moderati

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jivara View Post
j'aime bien la personalite de Flamini mais franchement il est un footballeur merde

un footballeur avec un grand coeur milanais
Old 31-05-2012, 22:28   #2895
milan88
National Team Player

Fav. Players: Gattuso, Flamini, De Rosario, Ronaldinho, Nesta, Inzaghi, Bonera, Montolivo, Rooney, Kaka

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jivara View Post
un footballeur qui donne son 100%, and dont use Google Translate again
milan88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2012, 08:36   #2896
GreatKalu
I still believe!

Get the fuck out of Milan, you money slut

Signature
SEVEN
Old 01-06-2012, 10:02   #2897
ForzaSandro
AC Milan Legend

Quote:
un footballeur avec un grand coeur milanais
He's only got a heart for $. He's such a reckless footballer. Wouldn't sign him for my team.
ForzaSandro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2012, 18:14   #2898
samir10
Moaaarr Attackers :proud:

Fav. Players: Maldini, Gattuso, Shevchenko, Boban, Baresi, MVB, Inzaghi, Riquelme

Show us you're no Flamoney

Signature
samir10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2012, 18:23   #2899
Congo Powers
apotheosis berlusconi

Fav. Players: Silvio Berlusconi, Rui Costa, Pippo, Sheva, Stam, Kaka, Abbiati, Cassano, Mexes, KPB, Mario, Cutrone

4 million..thats fine...very generous to take pay cut thank you mathieu....we need you
Congo Powers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2012, 18:28   #2900
joyrider
Il Moderati

Quote:
Originally Posted by ForzaSandro View Post
He's only got a heart for $. He's such a reckless footballer. Wouldn't sign him for my team.

good for you