Lucas Paquetá Thread

melanman

The Oracle
Reaction score
Crazy to think about how well and confident he played in his first European match. Cold blooded
The kid’s a champ

I think this is a show of his quality. But if doesn't improve(stagnate) he will not be able to help us.

mrki

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
maldini, pippo, boban
Ppl in here seems that did not full understood what kind of incredible all round mid Leonardo bought. I've seen for example Rakitic at age of 21...not even close...

Paqueta...I just pray they bring few more players that can actually play and this kid is gonna kill it.

Technique, tactically aware, has the touch, pass, shoot, inserts and can head, sees the game around him, serious and NOT SLOW.

ForzaACM

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka Zidane R9 Robben Nesta Henry Suarez Messi Maldini Rivaldo Iniesta Dinho Sheva Pippo
My new favorite player.

Obviously he is raw and there is room for growth but his talent is very obvious.

Bonaventura can kiss his position goodbye.

Lucas Paqueta best Leonardo signing.

Colossus

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Zidane, Shevchenko, Ronaldo, Maldini, Nesta, Pirlo, Xavi, Scholes, Montolivo, Modric, Thiago Silva
This kid is talented. Found space between the lines and set up some counters with really good skill. Dwelled on the ball a couple times I think trying to win fouls as we were so deep and had no out ball, but other than that his decision making was spot on.

Unfortunately for him, his attacking third runs off the ball into the half space were ignored literally every single time by that atrocious left sided attacker named Hakan.

fray

Casciavit
Reaction score
krbQhOXF.jpg

:star::star:

milanator

Milan Legend
Reaction score
We play much better with him on the field, say what you want but missing Bona & Biglia are main factors in our problems going forward.
I'm glad Rino protects him a bit though, Kessie, Loca and SES all suffered from being overplayed, no need to do that to him and Cutrone.

helloAgain

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
We play much better with him on the field, say what you want but missing Bona & Biglia are main factors in our problems going forward.
I'm glad Rino protects him a bit though, Kessie, Loca and SES all suffered from being overplayed, no need to do that to him and Cutrone.

:thumbsup: another great game. he brings calmness and doesn't hesitate to do the dirty work either. pls don't let modern milan dna get to you. if higuain is to go, we should buy super fast striker. don't care about technique or finishing, just super fast and good height. if higuain stays, he can have someone who is in same wavelength. so it should be win win no matter what. one more player like him, we can easily dominate most of the serie a games.

Buske

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Great game yes, but he lost few balls if we are being honest. If he keeps doing those mistakes, i give this forum 3-4 games before we see first haters.

melanman

The Oracle
Reaction score
Good work rate and speed of play built for serie A. But needs to work on his weak foot if he is going to go to the next level. Thats the Kaka way and what made him world class.

We have to many players in this team with very poor weak foot ability, and people dont realize how much that hinders build up and chance creation.

AC Kid

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka'<3, Pato, Romagnoli, Gigio, Marco Asensio, Andre Silva
Good first half, bad second... he’s obviously got quality I hope he can help us in securing fourth

Az.

Se7en
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Shevchenko, Rui Costa, Gattuso, Pippo, Nesta, Ambrosini,Seedorf, Billy,Kaka,Beckham,Zlatan
Tries a bit too hard, but that's not a bad thing. Hopefully he finds his rhythm soon, early days..but looks like a quality addition.

For us to get 4th, him and Crutone will need to step up big time, probably won't happen, and its a bit unrealistic to hope these two will help us secure 4th, when the more mature players are shite.

Qaas

Vi må tage det som det kommer
Reaction score
Fav. Players
KAKA, Maldini, Nesta, Dida, Inzaghi, Sheva, TSilva, R9, Raul, Casillas, Schmeichel, Messi, Zlatan
Don’t want to jinx so i will just be quite

fray

Casciavit
Reaction score
He reminds me of a certain player, but i can't think of who it is.

Anybody got an idea?

KujaIX

Mexes & Muntari fanboy
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Current team
Clearly Matthias Cardacio

vidarth

Ibra Supremacy
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Sheva, Ibrahimovic, Kaka, Nesta, Maldini, Gattuso, Seedorf, Ronaldinho
HE reminds me of Manny Pacquiao....

looks a bit like him i think...and has a similar name.

Qaas

Reaction score
Fav. Players
KAKA, Maldini, Nesta, Dida, Inzaghi, Sheva, TSilva, R9, Raul, Casillas, Schmeichel, Messi, Zlatan
nooo its ok bro

arent you exited with Paqman?

I like him very much. The flair and fancy he possesses is something we haven’t seen in this club since... robinho?

necromancer

Lo Stile di Pioli
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta, Maldini, Buffon, Rino*Pirlo*Clarence, Sheva, Totti, Ibra, Pippo, Giacomo, Carlo, Il Dottore
Another good outing although he had few moments of obvious naivete. That flick and what happened after is a good example.

But he's immense, to play like this during his first few matches in Serie A is wonderful.

Donato

The Wise One
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka', Maldini, Pippo, T.Silva, Ronaldinho, Shevchenko, Pirlo, Seedorf, Gattuso, Ibra, Nesta, Pato
My god this kid is good, huge huge talent. I’m loving him, he changes the whole dynamic of our play already and he’s still settling in.

:proud::star:

Qaas

Reaction score
Fav. Players
Feels like he played in serie a for years.

helloAgain

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
good game with some bad moments. second half was top performance. just imagine suso, paqueta and hakan being able to link together.

sheva

suso's dog
Reaction score
great talent but should lay off the Brazilian flair, still expected since he just landed in Serie A but that would kill us in big matches.
Still, what a great buy, the type of players that are worth purchasing a ticket for

Donato

The Wise One
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka', Maldini, Pippo, T.Silva, Ronaldinho, Shevchenko, Pirlo, Seedorf, Gattuso, Ibra, Nesta, Pato
One thing that is impressive is that he’s played well on both sides of the midfield for us already.

Versatility was mentioned to be one of his strengths. He’s going to be so valuable.