Official: Daniele Bonera Thread

Cokata

E46
Reaction score
DB25 captain, leader, legend :proud:

Did good. Fuck haturz

Bonera is a fantastic reserve, won't finder better then Bonera lol. Injuries have hampered him otherwise he is a fantastic player to have in a squad

He should be knighted, this handsome bastard should be knighted.

Two consecutive starts for Bonera
Two consecutive clean sheets for Milan

The ignorant, trailer park trash of the R&B society are of course going to continue hating since they don't know any better.

:lol:

Ender

R.I.P Milan
Reaction score
He was a bit iffy today. Nearly fucked up majorly on more than one occasion.

How often does Bonera play? He is a backup player, if he's not a bit iffy he'd either ask to play more often or move to another team. Also as far as I remember there were no such occasions ... can you tell us more details

Tidalwave

Shredder
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka' #22, Maldini, Nesta, Inzaghi, De Sciglio, Sheva, Ibra, Balotelli, De Rossi, Montolivo.
if it was not bonera playing yesterday should be 4-0. Just saying.

LemonCookies

Milan Legend
Reaction score
How often does Bonera play? He is a backup player, if he's not a bit iffy he'd either ask to play more often or move to another team. Also as far as I remember there were no such occasions ... can you tell us more details

Nearly fucked up refers to some close calls and some poor decisions. Had some questionable if not poor clearances and a handful of reckless tackles. I like Boner, but as you said, a backup bosslord, nothing more.

Ender

R.I.P Milan
Reaction score
Nearly fucked up refers to some close calls and some poor decisions. Had some questionable if not poor clearances and a handful of reckless tackles. I like Boner, but as you said, a backup bosslord, nothing more.

Fair enough ... I personally didn't think it was that bad, but that's my opinion... more than anything I think this game we missed a proper DM like De Jong that would protect the defense and filter the Catania attacks.

LemonCookies

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fair enough ... I personally didn't think it was that bad, but that's my opinion... more than anything I think this game we missed a proper DM like De Jong that would protect the defense and filter the Catania attacks.

Though the Lodi freekick was pure perfection. Nobody could have stopped that, especially with Legro at the end of it.

Jasper

Maldini tier
Reaction score
Fav. Players
3; Marat Safin; Tiziano Crudeli; 2Pac; Christian Bale; Martin M??rsepp; Balotelli.
Though the Lodi freekick was pure perfection. Nobody could have stopped that, especially with Legro at the end of it.

Balotelli standing in the right position could have stopped it ...

yagami7gnr

Milan Legend
Reaction score

Nah. Bad defending of Boa in that play. Bonera was his usual self. As slow as Bergessio is, he looked like Walcott next to Bonera.

Ender

R.I.P Milan
Reaction score
Nah. Bad defending of Boa in that play. Bonera was his usual self. As slow as Bergessio is, he looked like Walcott next to Bonera.

Actually if you watch the replays, Bergessio looked like Walcott next to Abate ;).
There was bad positioning in the free-kick of Lodi . Let's not kid ourselves, all our central defenders are not good at understanding the movement of players in a free kick. That said, the only thing that could have been done differently is have our players block the Catania players from starting the run. Once that happened, it was a foregone thing. However it's very easy to make judgements after we saw what happened.

patosheva

Milan Legend
Reaction score
boner oo my god i still cant understand playing him instade zaccardo (who watched parma in this year knowes what i mean) and maybe even yepes but thank god zapata is back

joyrider

Il Moderati
Staff member
Reaction score
+1 yepes & zaccardo would do a better job than bonera

joyrider

Il Moderati
Staff member
Reaction score

Juventus are eyeing AC Milan defender Daniele Bonera.

The 32 year-old comes off contract next month and is yet to hear from Milan about new terms.

Juve are ready to tempt Bonera to Turin with a three-year contract offer.

After the success of Bonera's former teammate Andrea Pirlo at Juve, the Bianconeri feel the veteran defender can do a similar job.

Sell!!

yagami7gnr

Milan Legend
Reaction score

Juventus are eyeing AC Milan defender Daniele Bonera.

The 32 year-old comes off contract next month and is yet to hear from Milan about new terms.

Juve are ready to tempt Bonera to Turin with a three-year contract offer.

After the success of Bonera's former teammate Andrea Pirlo at Juve, the Bianconeri feel the veteran defender can do a similar job.

Sell!!

You cannot sell what you do not own.

forward

Milan Legend
Reaction score
UplzJZh.png

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Polotelli

Milan Legend
SAPL Moderator
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maignan, Tomori, Kjaer, Theo, Bennacer, Leao, Giroud
I can't believe this happening :eek:

Come on Bonera It's time for something new, reject us and go to Ladri or Merda

Mario

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Idiot almost injured SES with his harsh tackle today in training..

ForzaSandro

Milan Icon
Reaction score
If this man was athletic, he wouldn't be despised. I so want to defend you but your mistakes sometimes...come on man, come on.

Nestafan

Long Hair > Mohawk
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta, Antonini, Crespo, Pirlo, Pippo, Kaka. Ibra, Gabbia, Calabria, Tonali, Mike, Kjaer, Tata, Oli
Are Juve really interested in him?

leaf

Sack Pioli
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Ronaldo, Kaká, Maldini, Nesta, CR7, Seedorf, Dwight Yorke, Quaresma
Go juBe and injure Pirlo in training :thumbsup:

MilanMB

Serendipity
Reaction score
Yeah I think it's time for Boner to move on, but not to juve.

Don't mind if he stays though either, it's not like he's demanding first 11 spot. He's good to have in the background.

Schedule