Dutch Eredivisie Thread

Sheva0172

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Shevchenko, Maldini, Pippo, Nesta
Eh, well I'm supporting Twente now that Bryan is there (nice crowd btw).
Pff, nice crowd? All of them are wannabees with there cheaply copied songs :o

I just looked at the Eredivisie table. Holy shit. Ajax has 98 goals with a GD of 79, a third of their goals are from Suarez.
Yes, and another third are assisted by Suarez ;)

AC_Wesley

¡YA BASTA!
Staff member
Reaction score
So guess you're a Ajacied? I'm Feynoorder. Goodluck in the cup final, not too much tho ^^.

Calum1903

Milan Legend
Reaction score
I'm Feynoorder.

I like Sparta. Only because of this champion of a man though.

touzani_sparta.jpg

Hope they don't get relegated.

AC_Wesley

¡YA BASTA!
Staff member
Reaction score
I dont know that champion :tongue: fill me in please. I went to Feyenoord today vs Sparta. Havent seen him.

Calum1903

Milan Legend
Reaction score
That champion is Karim Touzani. Defensive midfielder, ex-Utrecht and Twente, used to play for Aberdeen. The type of player who goes flying in for tackles that are 70-30 against him, comes out with the ball and you can't quite work out how he did it. Sadly, he's made of glass, so I don't know how many games he's been able to play for Sparta, or what like of shape he's in these days.

The other reason I like Sparta is that Het Kasteel looks so fucking weird.

Sheva0172

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
So guess you're a Ajacied? I'm Feynoorder. Goodluck in the cup final, not too much tho ^^.
Nope, i'm a Milan fan. No duo supporting for me ;)

Cup final is a joke this year. Al the fuzz with the supporters, its just not funny anymore. They (Feyenoord & Ajax supporters) will make us look like fools in front of the Fifa in our World cup 2018/2022 bid.

BUT my preference in Holland is Ajax yes, because of Cruijff, v Basten and most of all Jari Litmanen :star:.

AC_Wesley

¡YA BASTA!
Staff member
Reaction score
Yea, you're right the hardcore Ajax and Feyenoord supporters gonna make us like idiots. I just read the final will be played over 2 matches. First match in Amsterdam with Ajax fans, without Feyenoord fans and second match is in the begin of the next month with Feyenoord fans, without Ajax fans. Ridicules that it has to go this way. This kind of situation would never happen between Man U and Chelsea..A cup final without fans >_>.

And Hiddink already said Turkey is way more developed to organize the next WC.

Pedro

iedereen is gek
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Paolo Maldini & Marc-André ter Stegen
Yea, you're right the hardcore Ajax and Feyenoord supporters gonna make us like idiots. I just read the final will be played over 2 matches. First match in Amsterdam with Ajax fans, without Feyenoord fans and second match is in the begin of the next month with Feyenoord fans, without Ajax fans. Ridicules that it has to go this way. This kind of situation would never happen between Man U and Chelsea..A cup final without fans >_>.

And Hiddink already said Turkey is way more developed to organize the next WC.

Inevitable solution. :head:

Pathetic people. :head:

crazy4milan

Exotic Stevie G
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Weah,Nesta,Dida
Pff, nice crowd? All of them are wannabees with there cheaply copied songs :o

I kind of not understand dutch, but for a team that isn't among the historical best there, the few games we've been able to see, they have a nice atmosphere.

ACRutger

Primavera
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Huntelaar, Ronaldinho, T.Silva, Ibra, Verratti
Last edited:

Sheva0172

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
The crowd is nice and they don't have any cheaply copied songs.
I hate that a dutch club uses You'll never walk alone EVERY fucking game. They are not Liverpool, not Celtic. Not english! Thats why i find it cheap.

ACRutger

Primavera
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Huntelaar, Ronaldinho, T.Silva, Ibra, Verratti
We don't mind what you think of us. We are not Liverpool, not Celtic and also not English, we are FC Twente and will be champions this year and play next year Champions League.

btw. I'm going to cup final next sunday! Ajax-Feyenoord. Hope for a good game, but I think Ajax will beat Feyenoord with 4-0 or something. Return is nothing worth anymore than.

crazy4milan

Exotic Stevie G
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Weah,Nesta,Dida
Twente won the Eredivisie for the first time ever today. Bryan Ruiz scored the first goal, and Stoch made the second. McClaren was sooo pissed at the camera man that kept focusing on him. This is likely to be as close as I'll get this season of a team I like getting a title :D.

Congratz Twente and Eredivisie's best player, Bryan Ruiz (what's the worth of scoring 11 more goals if you're team falls behind one point ;)).

Calum1903

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Of course, the real reason behind Twente's success is that Aberdeen legend Theo Snelders is their goalkeeing coach. Champion.

2010-02-11-theo-snelders01.jpg

2010-02-11-theo-snelders02.jpg

OneUnited

Reaction score
It's a shame that English managers have to be neglected (Hodgson) and hounded (Steve) to the point where they head abroad to continue their careers in management.

I know Steve won't be looking back. I hope he has a lot of success in Germany.

Reaction score
Fav. Players
Gattuso
Its sad Martin Jol will leave Ajax for England!
Sad for Ajax. The team need a person like Jol!
Hopefully Danny Blind will take it over! An Ajax Legend ...

Sheva0172

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Jol stays, Mido, de Ridder & El Hamdaoui are coming.
Ajax did a great job on the transfermarket. I wonder if vd Wiel & Stekelenburg will stay.

Ruиє

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Tomasson, Pirlo, Shevchenko, Inzaghi, Kaká, Gattuso, El Shaarawy, De Sciglio, Montolivo
My fav club Feyenoord isn't doing so well last times :(. I think Ajax or Twente will be the winner in the end. I hope Twente ;).

necromancer

Lo Stile di Pioli
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta, Maldini, Buffon, Rino*Pirlo*Clarence, Sheva, Totti, Ibra, Pippo, Giacomo, Carlo, Il Dottore
Yo! I kinda have a stake in this club coz my employers run it.