Bee (48%) Taechaubol Thread

Socks

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
You could give Galliani all the money in the world and he'd still sign a bunch of Kucka's. It's just what he does.

Ender

R.I.P Milan
Reaction score
i think Bee is fictitious.

Idea of Bee spurring spending and a financial power milan is a lie to me.

Really i should just post this vid in response to any 'Bee is close to signing' comment

I mean really, do you see this ending any way other than "Deal fell thru" then Silvio makes some racist comment about Azns and their tiny eyes, then he buys an older probably poor fitting star (zlatan) so we can say "GRAZIE PRESIDENTE"

I still have a lot of doubts which is why I said 50%, but the comments from Berlusconi say that the closing signatures are just a formality and frankly it would look horribly bad for a billionaire to not be able to tell when a financial deal is going through or not...

Wouldn't be surprised if the Doyen were behind this ... heck there have been even rumors that the money are of Berlusconi and he needs a way to bring them to Italy.

You could give Galliani all the money in the world and he'd still sign a bunch of Kucka's. It's just what he does.

So far Kucka has been a much better player than Bertolacci who was paid for 7 times as much ... we definitely needed a player like that after Ambrosini and Muntari left. If we can sign another Kucka for 3 million, I'd throw in Poli as well in the deal.

Senatore_M84

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Clarence Clyde Seedorf
I still have a lot of doubts which is why I said 50%, but the comments from Berlusconi say that the closing signatures are just a formality and frankly it would look horribly bad for a billionaire to not be able to tell when a financial deal is going through or not...

Wouldn't be surprised if the Doyen were behind this ... heck there have been even rumors that the money are of Berlusconi and he needs a way to bring them to Italy.

So far Kucka has been a much better player than Bertolacci who was paid for 7 times as much ... we definitely needed a player like that after Ambrosini and Muntari left. If we can sign another Kucka for 3 million, I'd throw in Poli as well in the deal.

when has this been an issue for Silvio lol

USC

god of thunder
Reaction score
This motherfucker buy the team yet?

Zeke

Professional bowler
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta, Gattuso, Maldini, Kaka, Romagnoli, Bonaventura
calcioefinanza.it: "In this morning papers rumours of negotiations for the sale of a minority stake of Milan. It's totally baseless rumours"

No new stadium, no new money, same old circus....

Ash

Swag Maestro
Reaction score
The fact that its taking him this long to close the deal puts serious doubt on this whole shit to beginwith

Heck, even if he does manage to, theres gonna be some serious questions as to whether he has the ability to provide the funds to even reinforce the team

As of now, he is on the path to becoming a worse version of Thohir

Not to mention fuckin' Baldie is involved, which is never a good thing

Ash

Swag Maestro
Reaction score
i think Bee is fictitious.

Idea of Bee spurring spending and a financial power milan is a lie to me.

Really i should just post this vid in response to any 'Bee is close to signing' comment

I mean really, do you see this ending any way other than "Deal fell thru" then Silvio makes some racist comment about Azns and their tiny eyes, then he buys an older probably poor fitting star (zlatan) so we can say "GRAZIE PRESIDENTE"

I would be happy with Zlatan tbh

Atleast he has the ability to make shit teams play better

nonsonoqui

Io non ho cugini
Staff member
Reaction score
calcioefinanza.it: "In this morning papers rumours of negotiations for the sale of a minority stake of Milan. It's totally baseless rumours"

No new stadium, no new money, same old circus....

That is not what the article said.

That article talked about specific clauses that the Repubblica reported as being part of the deal, which aren't there. I don't have time to post the details right now, but basically it centered around whether or not there was a clause for a further sale of 240 million euros. You should be careful about what you post here because it gives any pretext to the debbie-downers to moan.

Of course, if by the announced date (September 30-Oct 1st ish), there's no deal with Mr. Bee then we should worry quite a bit. Until then, just wait...

Last edited:

Moggster

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Robben, Zidane, Ibra, Nesta, Ronaldinho

necromancer

Lo Stile di Pioli
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta, Maldini, Buffon, Rino*Pirlo*Clarence, Sheva, Totti, Ibra, Pippo, Giacomo, Carlo, Il Dottore
I had expected this new minority stake sale rumour actually. This, if true, will probably make Bee the largest stakeholder.

Which he would have known when he agreed the 500 million deal. Everything makes more sense this way.

For eg: Bee (48%), New investor (20%), Silvio (32%).

nonsonoqui

Io non ho cugini
Staff member
Reaction score
The deal has been postponed again.

I think now, after having given him time, I am beginning to feel also that this deal may not materialize.

Ash

Swag Maestro
Reaction score
The deal has been postponed again.

I think now, after having given him time, I am beginning to feel also that this deal may not materialize.

you dont say?

Werent you defending him just last week?

and wheres Hitman and his inside sources, Bee's biggest supporter?

How many times now has this deal been postponed?

No wonder baldie and midget are still in power. Its just too easy for them to con people

Romagnely

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Kaka, Sheva, Seedorf, Inzaghi, Cafu, Gattuso, Ibra, Bennacer, Tomori
He will come, soon. Stop worrying.

People that bitch about Bee being a fraud and then be fanboys of Berlusconi aka the biggest fraud Italy ever had are completely ******ed.

We need a charismatic fraud next to our current fraud. Be happy he is a fraud.

nonsonoqui

Io non ho cugini
Staff member
Reaction score
you dont say?

Werent you defending him just last week?

and wheres Hitman and his inside sources, Bee's biggest supporter?

How many times now has this deal been postponed?

No wonder baldie and midget are still in power. Its just too easy for them to con people

Actually I never defended Mr. Bee.

My stance has been the same since June: wait and see before writing him off or celebrating his signature. I actually don't believe that Mr. Bee will be the panacea to Milan's problems like some believe. And I want to see the supposed 100 million euros per year increase in revenue before I believe it.

What I was actually correcting was a misquotation from one of the members (see a couple of posts above), which characterized the article completely differently than what it was.

I have followed football too long, and I read too many sources (from Italy and beyond) to know that Mr. Bee was never a sure thing. I think you're, not for the first time, confusing things.

Last edited:

Polotelli

Milan Legend
SAPL Moderator
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maignan, Tomori, Kjaer, Theo, Bennacer, Leao, Giroud
fraud or not

he made Berlu invest for the first time in years!

Congo Powers

⭐⭐
Reaction score
Fav. Players
B&G, RuiCosta, Pippo, Sheva, Stam, Kaka, Abbiati, Cassano, Mexes, TH19, RL10, KPB, 45, Krunic
fifth delay..??

AsparagusFC

#hungry
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Alan Shearer, Jon Dahl Tomasson
LEL.

Bee....what a loser.

Az.

Se7en
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Shevchenko, Rui Costa, Gattuso, Pippo, Nesta, Ambrosini,Seedorf, Billy,Kaka,Beckham,Zlatan
Sadly i was right:

53263765.jpg

nonsonoqui

Io non ho cugini
Staff member
Reaction score
Notice that Thohir deal took 6 months to complete and there were postponements BUT this feels completely different. Inter was sold for much less, Thohir was always the only one Moratti dealt with, and it was a question of the majority of the sale. This deal is complicated, bizarre, and now Mr. Bee, in my opinion, has failed to win the confidence of Finnivest.

Even if the deal materializes (serious doubts), I don't think he will inject the cash that many had speculated he would.

Schedule