The Rumour Commode XVII: A Condor In A Sea Of Red!

Who's the mystery patient at La Madonnina this week?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

necromancer

Lo Stile di Pioli
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta, Maldini, Buffon, Rino*Pirlo*Clarence, Sheva, Totti, Ibra, Pippo, Giacomo, Carlo, Il Dottore
:star: 30 years of Silvio :star:

Berlusconi+SC+Milan's+cups+old+pic+coloured+3.jpg

:star: 30 years of the Fund :star:

Private-equity-fund-manager.jpg

Continued from Commode 16

Last edited:

CapitanoMaldini

With Arrogance
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Van Basten, Sheva, Nesta, Pippo, T. Silva, Kaka, Seedorf, Laudrup, Maradona,
Oh lord here we go again

MilanMB

Serendipity
Reaction score
We were without a commode for 3 minutes. This is not acceptable.

Khurrisu

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Fuck UEFA
Missed opportunity to call the thread: Days of the Fund Past.

Zeusftw

#WeAreSoRich
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Paul Singer, Leonardo, Maldini, Romagnoli Capitano, Bakayoko, Kessie, Suso, Caldara, Calibria
I don't get why people are laughing... What I said about Bacca is 100% spot on lol. You all can't act like he's a grace from god when he offered nothing for 85 minutes. I also reiterated why Inzaghi was actually a better player because of positional intelligence which is something Bacca lacks in. How many 1 on 1's has Bacca missed last season or how many failed robonnas did we curse to?

And why are you laughing at the idea of a prime balotelli? In 2012-13 Balotelli was the one who carried us in that final stretch of the season. He also played really well in the Euro's and Confed. When Milan went to shit so did Mario unfortunately... That Mario cost us 20m. Bacca cost us 30.

It's always the same shit posters on here who don't understand football that will defend the shittiest footballers lol. You could have put me in the same positions as Bacca and I probably would have had 25 Serie A goals. Bacca couldn't even outpace his defenders half the time. Don't give me that bullshit about how he's such a world class player. He's a good player but he does not fit into Milan and especially Montella's game.

ForzaACM

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka Zidane R9 Robben Nesta Henry Suarez Messi Maldini Rivaldo Iniesta Dinho Sheva Pippo
Where did the El Shaarawy sale money go?:conf::conf::conf:

necromancer

Lo Stile di Pioli
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta, Maldini, Buffon, Rino*Pirlo*Clarence, Sheva, Totti, Ibra, Pippo, Giacomo, Carlo, Il Dottore
Shit I thought we buried 'prime Balotelli' in commode 16.

Qaas

Vi må tage det som det kommer
Reaction score
Fav. Players
KAKA, Maldini, Nesta, Dida, Inzaghi, Sheva, TSilva, R9, Raul, Casillas, Schmeichel, Messi, Zlatan
12th. yeeeey

VultureSheva

Legendary Scout
Reaction score
I don't get why people are laughing... What I said about Bacca is 100% spot on lol. You all can't act like he's a grace from god when he offered nothing for 85 minutes. I also reiterated why Inzaghi was actually a better player because of positional intelligence which is something Bacca lacks in. How many 1 on 1's has Bacca missed last season or how many failed robonnas did we curse to?

And why are you laughing at the idea of a prime balotelli? In 2012-13 Balotelli was the one who carried us in that final stretch of the season. He also played really well in the Euro's and Confed. When Milan went to shit so did Mario unfortunately... That Mario cost us 20m. Bacca cost us 30.

It's always the same shit posters on here who don't understand football that will defend the shittiest footballers lol. You could have put me in the same positions as Bacca and I probably would have had 25 Serie A goals. Bacca couldn't even outpace his defenders half the time.

Balo was very good in Milan, only some haters wanted him out. In Liverpool Rodgers destroyed him, Balo has his style, Rodgers wanted him to play in a different style.

Zeusftw

#WeAreSoRich
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Paul Singer, Leonardo, Maldini, Romagnoli Capitano, Bakayoko, Kessie, Suso, Caldara, Calibria
Shit I thought we buried 'prime Balotelli' in commode 16.

yes scoring 12 in 13 was his prime so far in his career especially for milan... i do not understand what is so funny

necromancer

Lo Stile di Pioli
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Yup. Brendon Rodgers is the reason Balotelli's career turned out this way :lol:

Berlusconi

Milan Legend
Reaction score

It's always the same shit posters on here who don't understand football that will defend the shittiest footballers lol. You could have put me in the same positions as Bacca and I probably would have had 25 Serie A goals. Bacca couldn't even outpace his defenders half the time.

Bacca's positioning is not awful. The reason you think it is, is because he barely touches the ball all game due to our shitty midfielders so therefore he moves out of position to get more touches on the ball. Inzaghi playing with such a wonderful team behind him could focus on his obligation which was just to score goals and nothing else. Bacca unforunately has to try and do much more than he can to pick up for the lack of service. EVEN with the minimum chances that he had this season he still managed 18 goals.

VultureSheva

Legendary Scout
Reaction score
We'll face Brocchi's Brescia or Miha's Torino in Coppa Italia.

Cn507HpWAAAQk1v.jpg

ForzaACM

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka Zidane R9 Robben Nesta Henry Suarez Messi Maldini Rivaldo Iniesta Dinho Sheva Pippo
Lapadula
Vangioni extra signing money.

Why are they saying we have only 6-7m left then? We should have 15m at least.

Zeusftw

#WeAreSoRich
Reaction score
Fav. Players
If Bacca is such an amazing footballer why aren't Sevilla/Atletico Madrid/Real Madrid/Bayern Munich/PSG rushing to sign him for 50m which are all sides he's been linked to? I know for players like Pjanic, Pjaca, Mkhitarian, Gotze etc clubs rushed and pulled the trigger without thinking twice about the transfer fee. Bacca's only option is West Ham where the fans post "bacca has pace mate" which actually made me burst out laughing.

I would have felt bad about selling De Sciglio, Niang etc but Bacca is about to hit 30 and his value is only going to go down. We need to get rid of him ASAP and liquidate him into nice cold cash

VultureSheva

Legendary Scout
Reaction score
Sevilla has no monay. Bayern or Real? lmao, psg has no eu spots.

Qaas

Vi må tage det som det kommer
Reaction score
Fav. Players
KAKA, Maldini, Nesta, Dida, Inzaghi, Sheva, TSilva, R9, Raul, Casillas, Schmeichel, Messi, Zlatan
shit opening post

Sven

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
I don't get selling Bacca unless we had some obvious player to buy for the same money - and we don't.
It's not easy to find a good striker in the market nowadays, specially when we're so late to it. Don't fix what is not broken.

We'll end overpaying for a similar player or a panic loan for a big name in decadence.

Status
Not open for further replies.